It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin warns Ukraine against implementing EU deal -letter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Russia has an inflation target of 4.5/5 %, so it is not that much above it. You`re just wanting to make it look like it worse as it is. Russian people will just deal with it. They know Russia would be ending up just like Libya, Syria and Ukraine if the Kremlin acted differently, so it`s not that of a big deal to them.

Let's return to this in November when there are angry queues outside of grocery stores.

US is bombing a sovereign nation right now.

No, it is bombing militants who are attempting to overthrow a sovereign nation. Believe it or not, the United States is doing Assad a favor right now.

"A blunder is worse than a crime"...I`m looking forward for the courthouses to start prosecuting people for blunders...with all the blunders you have been making it`s going to be life in prison for you...LMAO !

Please take an introductory level class on "European History Since Napoleon." Perhaps then you will get the joke, and understand why Putin is the worst thing to happen to Europe since Hitler. Seriously, get studying.

So you`re now saying it was about Russia getting blocked from delivering gas to the EU...jail time !

No. Putin seized Crimea in order to monopolize the offshore natural gas. There are moneyed interests that would rapidly develop Ukraine's energy resources, undercutting Russia's monopoly. If Ukraine can sell gas more cheaply than Russia, Russia's economy would collapse.

Yes Donetsk citizens attacked Kiev...jail time !

No, Russian agents seized Donetsk.

Your ignorance embarrasses me.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

HAHAHA, US is doing Assad a favor while he, with the help of Iran, Hezbollah and Russia was winning, and US started to arm and train those rebels, and are going after him. Watch when Turkey is going to start grabbing land as a safe corridor soon with US help.

Yes, it was about cutting Russia off of supplying EU with gas, we all know US was behind it.

Russia isn`t interested in Eastern Ukraine or else they would have allowed it to join RF. They asked for it and Russia said NO ! That automatically applies your whole Hitler fallacy fails.

Of course you`re for bombing civilians because they democratically decided to be independent.

If my ignorance already embarrasses you, how do feel about your own which is even a few magnitudes bigger ?
edit on 27-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The old fart is only trying to cling to relevance. The poor thing is losing. Sad old man, go and curl up in a corner, Putin.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Typical...

Protests against the war are forbidden in the Ukraine, but they weren`t in Russia...I`m going to wait for the spin on this on.

Ukrainian police detain several dozen participants in Peace March in Kharkov

KIEV, September 27. /ITAR-TASS/. Ukraine’s police have detained several dozen participants in the Peace March against the war actions in the country’s south-eastern regions, Interior Minister Arsen Avakov wrote on his page on Facebook on Saturday.

Source

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

HAHAHA, US is doing Assad a favor while he, with the help of Iran, Hezbollah and Russia was winning, and US started to arm and train those rebels, and are going after him. Watch when Turkey is going to start grabbing land as a safe corridor soon with US help.

Educate yourself.

Yes, it was about cutting Russia off of supplying EU with gas, we all know US was behind it.

No. Educate yourself.

Russia isn`t interested in Eastern Ukraine or else they would have allowed it to join RF. They asked for it and Russia said NO ! That automatically applies your whole Hitler fallacy fails.

Would you allow a territory that is an active war zone into your Federation? Neither NATO nor Russia will touch Ukraine until the civil war is over. As for the Hitler comparison, educate yourself.

Of course you`re for bombing civilians because they democratically decided to be independent.

Donetsk democracy in action:

If my ignorance already embarrasses you, how do feel about your own which is even a few magnitudes bigger ?

Please, just stop yammering andactually learn something for a change.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well, considering what happen the last time they all got angry and in one place at the same time, I'd say that it's a measure to stop it from happening again.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Yes, but we have been told by some in Russia all opposition gets crushed and protests aren`t allowed, but it seems they just made a mistake and when they said it, they actual wanting to say Ukraine, just an honest mistake.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

New Yorks Times as a source again? and so the Donetsk fighters cant beat up the fascist right sector troops? your arguments are getting weak.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Why keep providing proof it was US to do about stopping Russian gas deliverance to the EU ?

We all know what the war in Syria is about, why US has made a Western coup in the Ukraine and wanted Crimea gas and Ukrainian shale gas.

The CIA is expanding a clandestine effort to train opposition fighters in Syria amid concern that moderate, U.S.-backed militias are rapidly losing ground in the country’s civil war, U.S. officials said.

CIA OOPS !

Quatar wants a gas pipeline to Europe – through Syria. The Turks want the Quatar pipeline to Europe – through Turkey and Syria. Assad has blocked this pipeline. So now the Turks and Quatar both support the imported al Qaeda fighters who are trying to overthrow Assad.

Iran does not want the Quatar pipeline to Europe. They want their own pipeline to Europe – via Syria. So the Iranians are supporting Assad. But this proposed line goes through Lebanon (and then under sea to Europe) bypassing Turkey - who now want to get rid of Assad.

Russia does not want the proposed Quatar gas pipeline to Europe, where they export most of their gas. So they have supported the Assad military dictatorship, their client and puppet, who has blocked it on their behalf – until Assad agreed to the Iranian pipeline to Europe.

US OOPS !

-a maritime zone more than three times its size with the rights to underwater resources potentially worth trillions of dollars.

The West OOPS !

R. Hunter Biden will be in charge of the Holdings’ legal unit and will provide support for the Company among international organizations. On his new appointment, he commented: “Burisma’s track record of innovations and industry leadership in the field of natural gas means that it can be a strong driver of a strong economy in Ukraine

Biden`s Son OOPS !

It seems education in Europe is a bit better as in the US.

edit on 27-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Fair enough. The thing is that Russia simply doesn't have credibility and with Putin at the helm - never will.
edit on 27-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: sp

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Russia has still solid contacts with lots of countries, only the West seems to have shunned him. It`s only politicians and media in The West who has made Putin look bad. But there are also still businesses from all over the world who are still dealing with Russia, even American and European ones.

Qatar, Mexico, Brazil, South-Africa, China, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Armenia, India, Ecuador, Iraq, Iran, Belarus and there are even more countries who are still dealing with Russia, so that`s about half of the world. If you believe the Western media Russia is completely isolated, but looking at the facts it`s totally different. Even EU is already talking about lifting the sanctions, lots of businesses are going broke over here atm, they desperately need EU to save them.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Putin at the help - never will.

Hm Where i have seen your talking memo points before?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Sorry for not understanding what you mean. What?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Qatar, Mexico, Brazil, South-Africa, China, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Armenia, India, Ecuador, Iraq, Iran, Belarus and there are even more countries who are still dealing with Russia, so that`s about half of the world.

Russia only needs BRICS to support in both economic and military sense. Rest will also be useful additions to the team.

I don't know what are Chinese doing with sitting on $3.1 Trillion is reserves. Why do they not build up their military to give it more than mild punch.

$200B alone will add so much teeth and sharpness to their military might that it is mind boggling.

Why are Russians spending $50B in Sochi olympics and then finding towns empty of people as if hit by some disease.

How much are they going to spend on the World Cup to feed the ego and fake pride of "trying" to go competing with the west. In Russia the best entrepreneurs are those who drive clunker cars and live in modest houses etc. Flashing money to gain "temporary" acceptance is totally foolish.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

No worries, Russia just seemed to have hit the jackpot :

Russia Discovers Massive Arctic Oil Field Which May Be Larger Than Gulf Of Mexico

For a sense of how big the spoils are we go to another piece by Bloomberg, which tells us that "Universitetskaya, the geological structure being drilled, is the size of the city of Moscow and large enough to contain more than 9 billion barrels, a trove worth more than $900 billion at today’s prices."

Source

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Sorry for not understanding what you mean. What?

Nice try with that i dont understand what you mean reaction.
Your posts remind me of a certain someone.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

The same place we see yours.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Nice try with that i dont understand what you mean reaction.
Your posts remind me of a certain someone.

You sure love a good blanket accusation don't you?

Why is it you have to stray away from the topic at hand, because the last time I checked the thread wasn't about other members, it is about Putin and Ukraine, but i could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Good information. This can majorly payoff the massive defense spending planned by Moscow going into 2020.

The main challenge will be to keep this money inside Russia and reinvest into cultivating or advancing other industries that can develop self reliance and provide higher standards of living.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Interesting article... Can we say getting hit from traffic in both directions?

I think Assad forgot one possible scenario - both ISIL and he get removed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join