It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin warns Ukraine against implementing EU deal -letter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Few Comments in general sense:

American government's foreign policy is that of an unemployed bankrupt "bored bastard" who goes around the neighborhood and picks fights by offending others in the first place.

In the long term Russia needs to see that stagnation in the economy and general lifestyle due to corruption, reliance on energy sector to get revenues, massive wealth disparities etc. are rooted out of the system. If these issues are not solved, Russian nation risks an implosion of sorts.

EU nations have massive debt and unemployment issues. Nations joining them require efficient practices and currently Ukraine is in shambles in majority of them. Ukraine could have benefited much by looking east towards Russia and China. Right now, Kiev because of Junta's demeanor.......does not stand anywhere but in a mess.

Poroshenko thinks he has tricked Kremlin into freezing the conflict while he rearms and replans. By end of October, it be possible that Kremlin will have Donbass armies go about pushing Ukies all the way to the other side of Dniper.

Russia should not stand idle while Ukies commit war crimes on civilian people.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: absente

Both the US and Russia should leave the Ukraine alone, meaning that real elections should be held in order to choose a legitimate government.

The elections they had was where the legit government was elected. Russia has acknowledged it as being so.

And as much as I am "Pro Putin" or whatever you guys call people like me - I don't think Russia has any right dictating what the Ukraine has to sign - as well as the US and the EU have no rights too.

Russia seems to be the only one trying to dictate the Ukraine government, as it did with Yanukovych.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Nice deflection tactics which i had seen on the guardian in 2010 these are the same usual deflection knowing your arguments dont work out.

Just as you did in this post...and show me where I have used deflective tactics?

Truth hurts doesn't it?

I will let you know when you actually post one, but what you said was funny...hence the homer laugh.

Really Putin had send troops into Ukraine according to whom again? Putin or NATO's weak satellite images which are blacked out from color.

In case you forgot...Crimea was part of Ukraine before Putin sent troops to seize and annex it.

The majority of Ukrainians Russians wanted Independence from Ukraine.

Care to provide a link where you saw that, because if that were true they wouldn't have such a hard time getting volunteers to fight.

The reason i am not is simple your just going to either avoid the points or attack me personally.

Never have I ever avoided points, or attacked you personally, unlike some of the things you have done.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
EU sanctions are hurting that much that they are already talking about lifting sanctions with ongoing fighting ?

EU to discuss lifting sanctions against Russia in October — diplomatic source

BRUSSELS, September 26. /ITAR-TASS/. The European Union may begin discussions on lifting sanctions against Russia in October, and lifting the first block of sanctions is not probable before November, a European diplomatic source told ITAR-TASS on Friday.

The source said the de-sanctions' process may be organized only on the step-by-step basis depending on development of the situation in Ukraine

Source

The Battles for the Donetsk Airport – September 25-26, 2014

In the last hour information is coming in from Donetsk. In the area of the airport, there are artillery strikes and intense shooting. It is not exactly clear whether this has to do with the latest (the second in the past twenty four hours) attempt to break out of the airport or if, instead, the Militia is assaulting the airport fortifications.

According to the latest information, it appears that this is an attempt to unblock the airport from without by Ukrainian units. Intense shelling of the city districts near the airport is ongoing.

Source

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

EU to discuss lifting sanctions against Russia in October

They know that long term sanctions against Russia would only Hurt the whole Europe not Russia herself. But according to some here the sanctions is going to hurt Russia.

They are rather clueless if they believe that sanctions has any effects.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Nice deflection tactics which i had seen on the guardian in 2010 these are the same usual deflection knowing your arguments dont work out.

Just as you did in this post...and show me where I have used deflective tactics?

Truth hurts doesn't it?

I will let you know when you actually post one, but what you said was funny...hence the homer laugh.

Really Putin had send troops into Ukraine according to whom again? Putin or NATO's weak satellite images which are blacked out from color.

In case you forgot...Crimea was part of Ukraine before Putin sent troops to seize and annex it.

The majority of Ukrainians Russians wanted Independence from Ukraine.

Care to provide a link where you saw that, because if that were true they wouldn't have such a hard time getting volunteers to fight.

The reason i am not is simple your just going to either avoid the points or attack me personally.

Never have I ever avoided points, or attacked you personally, unlike some of the things you have done.

Why i should provide with the links? you still wouldn't believe and dont believe the 100,98% of Ethic eastern Slavic people in Crimea have supported the reunification and there wishes on rejoining with Russia?

No matter which links i had provided you and your buddies always kept attacking it. By claiming they are nothing but propaganda and lies by Putin so why even bother when you just repeat the same states que?

if that were true they wouldn't have such a hard time getting volunteers to fight.

You know very well you shouldn't mention that as i have plenty of sources on countering your Mainstream Media Obama's, McCain's arguments when it comes to Ukraine and such claims of volunteers.

By the way the Serbian volunteers and others whom came to Crimea came on there own to defend there brothers and sisters and others came for there own reasons.

Never have I ever avoided points, or attacked you personally

Yes you do avoid points i have seen you do that quiet a few times on different threads.

Your talking points are very similar to someone very similar that i know. Its Anti Putin and Anti Russian types like you, its clear that you dont know anything about either Crimea nor the History of Ukraine.

Rather then what your Western news outlets have being repeating. Just like on Iraq.

unlike some of the things you have done

Nice lie there this is exactly what i have being talking. When i post i get attacked for it.

but what you said was funny...hence the homer laugh.

Its clear what you stand for. Ah yes the homer laugh quite childish taunting then anything else.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Russia seems to be the only one trying to dictate the Ukraine government, as it did with Yanukovych.

Really?
German, Polish Sending there minsters to Ukraine and to dictate Ukraine's government seems like western version of dictating including by sending NATO forces.

What Yanukovych did with the EU treaty was the right thing. Russia is trying save Ukraine from being destroyed.

The elections they had was where the legit government was elected.

Elections arent legit when you have western powers dictating leaders whichever leader might up ease the western governments and there agenda agaisnt Russian people.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Why i should provide with the links? you still wouldn't believe and dont believe the 100,98% of Ethic eastern Slavic people in Crimea have supported the reunification and there wishes on rejoining with Russia?

No matter which links i had provided you and your buddies always kept attacking it. By claiming they are nothing but propaganda and lies by Putin so why even bother when you just repeat the same states que?

Well then all you have to do is provide the evidence of this, because if you can provide that you might have an argument.

You know very well you shouldn't mention that as i have plenty of sources on countering your Mainstream Media Obama's, McCain's arguments when it comes to Ukraine and such claims of volunteers.

And yet you refuse to post these sources...and by chance are these sources all from Russia?

Rather then what your Western news outlets have being repeating. Just like on Iraq.

And again you refuse to provide sources...amazing.

Nice lie there this is exactly what i have being talking. When i post i get attacked for it.

Really because you did that in your reply to me...and if you think I attacked you personally, use a bit of common sense as I don't know you personally so why would I attack you personally. It's all about what you post as proof not about the person posting it...learn the difference.

Its clear what you stand for. Ah yes the homer laugh quite childish taunting then anything else.

Well the truth hurts doesn't it. Next time don't say funny things and I won't laugh, easy as that.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

When Kosovo gained its Independence it was not peacefully every puppet loyal to the western agenda had supported the Albanian majority through proxy and wasn't peaceful but to the Serbs an Invasion.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Really?
German, Polish Sending there minsters to Ukraine and to dictate Ukraine's government seems like western version of dictating including by sending NATO forces.

Again you make statements, yet do not back them up with proof or sources.

Care to show where NATO forces are in Ukraine that are involved in the fighting, because they aren't but feel free to provide the proof they are?

What Yanukovych did with the EU treaty was the right thing. Russia is trying save Ukraine from being destroyed.

Well isn't that quite ironic in RUssia is doing more to destroy Ukraine than it is trying to keep it from being destroyed.

Elections arent legit when you have western powers dictating leaders whichever leader might up ease the western governments and there agenda agaisnt Russian people.

Well Putin surely disagrees with that, as he has said the newly elected government in Ukraine is legit and he will honor it as that.

www.theguardian.com...

Still, he conceded that Russia would respect Ukraine’s election outcome and work with the country’s new authorities.

america.aljazeera.com...

Russia's leader said he would work with whomever the Ukrainian people choose on Sunday to be president, though he added that Ukraine must not join NATO.

www.csmonitor.com...

So now that we see Putin has even considered the elections as legit, do you care to provide proof that it isn't legit?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

When Kosovo gained its Independence it was not peacefully every puppet loyal to the western agenda had supported the Albanian majority through proxy and wasn't peaceful but to the Serbs an Invasion.

Again you deflected from the topic...which was.

Now what does Kosovo, Albania and the Serbs have to do with Ukraine and Crimea being part of it before Russia annexed it?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
- Crimea voted to be independent just like Scotland did, Scotland was wanting to join EU if they became independent and Crimea Russia, so no difference what so over...that`s real democracy

- US attacking a sovereign nation, so what`s the cry about Russia ?

- US arming Syrian rebels, so what`s the cry about Russia arming Separatists ?

- Separatists not having enough volunteers, only source we have about it says they have about 30.000 now

- Putin not helping Ukraine, but at the same time he advises domestic banks to continue working in Ukraine to support its economy

- Russia isolated with food supply, but Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Ecuador and China delivering and nothing can be done about it by EU

Use facts instead of just making up stuff when posting !

And Ukraine now only needs 100 billion for their economy, but hey, it`s just American tax Dollars.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

- Crimea voted to be independent just like Scotland did, Scotland was wanting to join EU if they became independent and Crimea Russia, so no difference what so over...that`s real democracy

There were no English troops in the streets of Scotland. There were Russian troops in the streets in Crimea. Scotland has had democratic institutions for hundreds of years, during which time it had always considered independence. Crimea has never had democratic institutions and had never even considered independence. In Scotland, the pros and cons of independence were publicly debated in the press and other media, with a wide range of opinions aired. In Crimea, Russian agents told residents that if they did not join Russia, they would be slaughtered by Nazis.

Scotland:

Crimea:

See the difference? One of them is democracy in action, the other... terrorism is not too strong a word.

- US attacking a sovereign nation, so what`s the cry about Russia ?

So if someone commits a crime, its alright if everyone commits a crime?

- US arming Syrian rebels, so what`s the cry about Russia arming Separatists ?

The US should not be arming Syrian rebels.

- Separatists not having enough volunteers, only source we have about it says they have about 30.000 now

Do you really believe 30,000 men with families and loved ones volunteered to get killed in another country for no good reason?

- Putin not helping Ukraine, but at the same time he advises domestic banks to continue working in Ukraine to support its economy

While at the same time trying to kill its people and destroy it economically. Are you beginning to see why other world leaders think he may be psychotic?

- Russia isolated with food supply, but Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Ecuador and China delivering and nothing can be done about it by EU

Which is good news for Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Ecuador and China but bad news for Russians:

www.npr.org...

www.dw.de...

kcur.org...

www.businessweek.com...

Use facts instead of just making up stuff when posting !

You need to take your own advice.

And Ukraine now only needs 100 billion for their economy, but hey, it`s just American tax Dollars.

Wrong. Ukraine is poised to receive billions in investment by the private sector, a concept alien to those living in formerly "communist" turned fascist nations.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And I am willing to bet that in Scotland they didn't ship in voters to make it look like they had more votes for separation than what really voted.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And I am willing to bet that in Scotland they didn't ship in voters to make it look like they had more votes for separation than what really voted.

No, but they did lower the voting age, knowing that younger voters would be more inclined to favor independence. In Crimea, on the other hand, some minorities (specifically Tatars) were not permitted to vote.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Most Ukrainians and Tartars didn`t vote, so it wasn`t needed. And there were of course people who were smart enough to go to Crimea instead of staying in the Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Most Ukrainians and Tartars didn`t vote, so it wasn`t needed. And there were of course people who were smart enough to go to Crimea instead of staying in the Ukraine.

So then your admitting that the vote was fraudulent as many citizens of Crimea didn't vote...good job.

Care to provide anymore truths that were lies?
edit on 26-9-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I didn`t know voting was mandatory in Crimea, please show me proof of that ?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I didn`t know voting was mandatory in Crimea, please show me proof of that ?

And not allowing certain citizens of Crimea to vote is legal. And bringing in citizens from outside Crimea is legal for voting...please show me where that is legal.

When 30 percent of the population doesn't vote you don't get 98% of the citizens voting in favor of it...that is fraud plain and simple no matter what country you live in.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Crimea was a great deal autonomous and because of right wing Ukrainians intimidating Crimeans it was actual needed to have fair elections. But you`re not for honest elections, you`re more for illegal presidencies.

How many citizens does the Eastern Ukraine have, more than enough to get volunteers for the Militia. Especially because Junta was doing war crimes.

Junta was the one who attacked it`s own citizens, how twisted can you make things ?

Russians know sanctions has been forced on them, so they will deal with it much more easily, and prices are only a few % higher as normal 4.5/5 % inflation...no biggie !

Ukrainian bailout to cost $100 billion — American analyst

Source

So if someone commits a crime, its alright if everyone commits a crime?

So US is committing a crime ?

The US should not be arming Syrian rebels.

And another one ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join