It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin warns Ukraine against implementing EU deal -letter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

i also said "yup nothing like Compulsory Labour in the Ukraine,,

so your point being then that since its Ukraine,,,,Compulsory Labour ,,

is fine?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

do the people who support Putin's ridiculous policies have only a tenuous grasp of economics?)

Do the who support the EU and poroshenko in this matter of comical policies have a sense grip of world economics or do they or you do live in a world where u believe that everything is just prefect by the EU?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Its no wonder that NeoCons are coming here trying to prove your talking memo-points.

Then by all means please list examples where NATO / the EU / west / US has threatened Russia.

Turkish government sending there own military sub into the Blackkseae in Ukraine as a show of force sounds like an show of aggression force by Europe towards Russia.

Russia does not control the black sea. Ukraine is a sovereign nation and can work with whomever they wish. Secondly is this is the example you are going to use then the same applies to Russia, who has buzzed naval vessels in international waters. Russia has violated the airspace of sovereign nations with military aircraft. They have sent bombers in ADIZ of several nations.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander eh?

Turkey shouldn't meddle in the affairs of other country issues as Turkey has millions of problems at home and abroad.

Russia should not be meddling in the affairs of other countries as well. Putin also faces his own issues on the home front.

So please explain why you state Turkey should not do this being Russia does the same thing.

Your clueless if you believe that petro poroshenko isn't an EU dog.

Which has nothing to do with your comment or NATO.

The usual deflection i had seen thus far.

The usual deflecting from you when you are called out. You have not criticized Russian actions. I HAVE criticized US actions as well as Russian actions.

So far now you have being using your government talking memo points when it comes to the matters of Ukraine.

I can admit when my government is in the wrong. Can you say the same about Russia?

Ukraine was and is always part of the Slavic traditions and history that go back before the emergence of your stupid war mongering nation.

Yet Russia recognized Ukraine as a sovereign nation, which included Crimea. Trying to use history to support your claim is dangerous being at times in History what is now Russia had been controlled by other nations / groups.

Russia is protecting Ukraine from being itself invaded by your beloved NATO.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

I needed that.. Thanks.

What would you say about NATO attacking Russia? liberating i would imagine.

I would say NATO is in the wrong based on your comment. NATO is a defensive alliance. For NATO to invade Russia would require Russia attacking a NATO member.

Oh it does because everything is connected if you haven't figured it with the ISIS and the current airstrikes in Syria.

Syria, Iran nor ISIS have anything to do with this topic.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Ah yes NY Times always citing western news outlets whom have being lying about Syria and Libya are we now? i have saved several articles since 2011.

Which has nothing to do with this topic.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

This is getting ironic.

Not really no.

Why dont you stay on topic we weren't talking about Vietnam here we are talking about Afghanistan.

I gave you the courtesy of answering / responding to your comment while giving you an example. The reason you ignore ignore it would be because you cant refute it.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

According to my sources there is no evidence of Rebels forcing Civilians to Forced Labor other then ur beloved poroshenko

Can you supply your source so we can read it?

and its government claims which arent based on reality,much like the allegation that his forces had destroyed the Russian aid convoy.

Or much like Putin saying the non insignia green guys in Crimea were not Russian.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

is fine?

Compulsory labor is not fine. It still does not prevent nations from doing this. The UN even set the standards using the Geneva conventions.

Is a military draft the same as compulsory labor?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Or much like Putin saying the non insignia green guys in Crimea were not Russian.

Since the conflict you NeoCons tried to paint what occurred in Crimea as an invasion which wasn't, i have my sources to show you that with pictures of those boogeymen that you fear FEAR so much.

Those little green men weren't Russian soldiers, they were Crimean self defense units.. Which my trusted sources have pictures from the start of the conflict and referendum.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Yes it does.This is called debating.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Since the conflict you NeoCons tried to paint what occurred in Crimea as an invasion which wasn't, i have my sources to show you that with pictures of those boogeymen that you fear FEAR so much.

Then post your sources.

Those little green men weren't Russian soldiers, they were Crimean self defense units.. Which my trusted sources have pictures from the start of the conflict and referendum.
This gets old. Even Putin says you are wrong -
RT News - Putin acknowledges Russian military serviceman were in Crimea

Russian President Vladimir Putin has acknowledged that Russian troops were present in Crimea before the referendum and argued that was necessary to let Crimeans make the choice on the future of the region.

The armed men in military uniform without insignia, dubbed “the little green men” or “the polite people,” who were present in Crimea before and during the referendum there, were Russian troops, Vladimir Putin acknowledged speaking at a Q&A session with on Thursday. The president said he never concealed the fact from his foreign counterparts, and explained to them that it was the only way to ensure the referendum on the region’s status would be carried out peacefully.

“Crimean self-defense forces were of course backed by Russian servicemen,” Putin said. “They acted very appropriately, but as I’ve already said decisively and professionally.”

Putin had to touch upon the Crimea topic multiple times throughout his Q&A session. He emphasized that Russia did not acquire Crimea by force, but created, with the help of its special forces, conditions for Crimeans to decide upon their own future.

When you send armed military units from one country and place them in another, its an invasion. The other part you ignore is they were present before the illegal vote even occurred.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yes it does.This is called debating.

No - Its called deflection. Its an attempt to bury information under pages of off topic comments in an effort to hide the facts / truth.

Care to come back to the topic now?
edit on 24-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Its no wonder that NeoCons are coming here trying to prove your talking memo-points.

Then by all means please list examples where NATO / the EU / west / US has threatened Russia.

Turkish government sending there own military sub into the Blackkseae in Ukraine as a show of force sounds like an show of aggression force by Europe towards Russia.

Russia does not control the black sea. Ukraine is a sovereign nation and can work with whomever they wish. Secondly is this is the example you are going to use then the same applies to Russia, who has buzzed naval vessels in international waters. Russia has violated the airspace of sovereign nations with military aircraft. They have sent bombers in ADIZ of several nations.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander eh?

Turkey shouldn't meddle in the affairs of other country issues as Turkey has millions of problems at home and abroad.

Russia should not be meddling in the affairs of other countries as well. Putin also faces his own issues on the home front.

So please explain why you state Turkey should not do this being Russia does the same thing.

Your clueless if you believe that petro poroshenko isn't an EU dog.

Which has nothing to do with your comment or NATO.

The usual deflection i had seen thus far.

The usual deflecting from you when you are called out. You have not criticized Russian actions. I HAVE criticized US actions as well as Russian actions.

So far now you have being using your government talking memo points when it comes to the matters of Ukraine.

I can admit when my government is in the wrong. Can you say the same about Russia?

Ukraine was and is always part of the Slavic traditions and history that go back before the emergence of your stupid war mongering nation.

Yet Russia recognized Ukraine as a sovereign nation, which included Crimea. Trying to use history to support your claim is dangerous being at times in History what is now Russia had been controlled by other nations / groups.

Russia is protecting Ukraine from being itself invaded by your beloved NATO.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

I needed that.. Thanks.

What would you say about NATO attacking Russia? liberating i would imagine.

I would say NATO is in the wrong based on your comment. NATO is a defensive alliance. For NATO to invade Russia would require Russia attacking a NATO member.

Oh it does because everything is connected if you haven't figured it with the ISIS and the current airstrikes in Syria.

Syria, Iran nor ISIS have anything to do with this topic.

Why should i be the one doing all the work and posting it knowing that your backing the fascist EU and NATO? why even bother? your going to try deflect the points and oppose them by bringing your friends to the post.

When it comes to the matters of Russia and Europe your rather are desperate trying to attack the opposition on those whom have a view thats not pro NATO, everything that has done has only backfired.

Why even bother?

This is the same debate i had with those whom supported the intervention in Libya which was done by NATO.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... I needed that.. Thanks.

Thanks for showing your true sideface on the issue. By laughing at logic points.

Putin only petro poroshenko and his faulted election in Ukraine.

Vladimir Putin has given the strongest indication yet that Russia is defusing its policy towards Ukraine, saying that Moscow will "respect the choice of the Ukrainian people" and work with the country's government after a new president is elected on Sunday.

Putin wanted to work with petro poroshenko yet your cute beloved petro poroshenko does not want to work with Russia as.

Petro poroshenko is being controlled by America EU and others

Yet Russia recognized Ukraine as a sovereign nation, which included Crimea.
Nice lie there. Putin didn't recognized Ukraine as a sovereign nation.

U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty"

So whats the missile shield doing in eastern Europe if its meant for agaisnt Iranian threats? its known that the missile shield is aimed at Russia not Iran.

For NATO to invade Russia would require Russia attacking a NATO member.

Still stuck in the 60s are we now? whom has being expanding further into Eastern Europe is it Russia or NATO? its NATO that has being expanding building more bases so they could invade Russia through by proxies why you think America your nation is desperate.

On having Belarus owning an western government? to be closer to Russia.

Why should i criticize the Russians where they are doing the world a favor? compared to your government actions in the world?

Russia has violated the airspace of sovereign nations with military aircraft. They have sent bombers in ADIZ of several nations.

Cute Kettle pot i am sure America doesn't do the same right? with the navy build ups in the east and near Iran and elsewhere....

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
now that everyone is done,,ranting,,

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: BobAthome

is fine?

Compulsory labor is not fine. It still does not prevent nations from doing this. The UN even set the standards using the Geneva conventions.

Is a military draft the same as compulsory labor?

Is a military draft the same as compulsory labor,,
no you get paid in the Military.

here i annotized it for u,,seems u missed some of the more salient parts,,

"Ukraine Introduces Labor Conscription for Community Service in Wartime"

Coles Notes so to speak,,,,,

1. of the agency Liudmyla Denysova
2.there will be "forced work of defense nature."
3.The following people may now be called on:
Unemployed persons;
persons employed in the private agricultural sector
University, college and school students
Self-employed persons

The Ministry also reminded that able-bodied persons, including persons who are not subject to conscription, which are not restricted by age and health to work are also called upon under the conditions of martial law.

Source: en.censor.net.ua... Source: en.censor.net.ua...

So i ask,,forced work,, that means no pay and no say,,,right,,well thats slavery then is it not?

edit on 9/24/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty"

As your source says that on March 17th, then by March 29th he had annexed it militarily...so in 17 days he went from recognizing it's sovereignty to taking it over...gotcha.

Zlatica Hoke
March 29, 2014 12:38 AM

WASHINGTON— Russia has completed its military takeover of Crimea, as the Ukraine crisis continues. There also are reports that Moscow is amassing military forces on Russia's borders with Ukraine. Western leaders are calling for a de-escalation of tensions and a diplomatic solution to the crisis.

www.voanews.com...

Why should i be the one doing all the work and posting it knowing that your backing the fascist EU and NATO?

Because if you could you would, but now when asked to back your claims you can't...that seems to be the norm for you.

your going to try deflect the points and oppose them by bringing your friends to the post.

Much like you do with every post by bringing Syria and the ME into the discussion?

Putin wanted to work with petro poroshenko yet your cute beloved petro poroshenko does not want to work with Russia as.

Why should he work with Putin, the man sent troops into his country and annexed part of it...you really have a strange way of seeing how things work in the world don't you?

That's like you helping someone who robs your house by putting your things into his car without having a problem with it.

Why should i criticize the Russians where they are doing the world a favor? compared to your government actions in the world?

Thanks I needed that...

Cute Kettle pot i am sure America doesn't do the same right? with the navy build ups in the east and near Iran and elsewhere....

Deflection at it's best...You can't just stay with Ukraine can you?

Always bringing in other conflicts that have nothing to do with the topic at hand...Amazing.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Always bringing in other conflicts that have nothing to do with the topic at hand...Amazing.

Nice deflection tactics which i had seen on the guardian in 2010 these are the same usual deflection knowing your arguments dont work out.

Deflection at it's best

This is comical you posted an video of the Simpsons Hormer just because i stated the following.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

You can't just stay with Ukraine can you?

You and your buddies wont ever admit that its America ever causing chaos in the world its always blame Iran or the Russians.

I have seen your types before on the internet.

Why should he work with Putin, the man sent troops into his country and annexed part of it...you really have a strange way of seeing how things work in the world don't you?

Really Putin had send troops into Ukraine according to whom again? Putin or NATO's weak satellite images which are blacked out from color.

annexed part of it

The majority of Ukrainians Russians wanted Independence from Ukraine.

Because if you could you would, but now when asked to back your claims you can't...that seems to be the norm for you.

The reason i am not is simple your just going to either avoid the points or attack me personally.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Is this whom your defending in your memo points? Obama bowing to the Saudi kings when America's government declares the Arabian sands as "American Golden Sands"

Completely off topic, of course. The President has bungled a number of points of protocol, so what? For the record, I don't approve of his getting involved in Syria. That is an affair for the ummah. (Incidentally, the phrase is "talking points.")

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Are they getting paid?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So then your answer would be that you are incapable of supporting your claims with sources.

You made the claim, you must support your claim if you want it taken seriously.

If you cant do that then why bother posting? It does not add anything substantive to the discussion and only serves as a distraction to the topic.

Please - support your claims as the T and C requires.
Please remain on topic.
Please stop trying to derail this thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join