It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi or Coke?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Heh. I used to work for Coca-Cola and that is what I used to drink. After all, I got it for free. However, an unfortunate accident where my forklift was buried in a coca-cola (and diet coke) avalanche triggered by a co-worker sort of put me off of it. Try being covered in the stuff and see if you want to drink it anymore.

Now I drink Mt. Dew, which is probably worse.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Heh. I used to work for Coca-Cola and that is what I used to drink. After all, I got it for free. However, an unfortunate accident where my forklift was buried in a coca-cola (and diet coke) avalanche triggered by a co-worker sort of put me off of it. Try being covered in the stuff and see if you want to drink it anymore.

Now I drink Mt. Dew, which is probably worse.

I used to drive truck for Coke, can't stand either one but if I had to pick it would be pepsi

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
This stuff is so bad for health, you have no idea. I know I'll be labelled a paranoid freak for saying this, but there probably IS a conspiracy about all thoses softs drinks, and it's a conspiracy to push us toward crappy health.

I wear the label ( amongst others! ) of 'paranoid' with pride. It's marketed as paranoia to those being controlled....it stops them from digging further.

Here's the homework assignment students:

The US Sugar Industry advances in production, leading to over production, being parrallel to our saturation of sugars in our food supplies, over the last century. ( take a label reading excursion to any supermarket, and look for sugar in all it's varient.....it shows up in some of the most unlikey places, svaory foods/sauces/condiments. THen, make from scratch that same foodstuff, and compare if it was a needed ingredient)

I want a paper, double spaced, by Monday!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join