It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi its me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello I am a 48 year old factory worker. My hobbies include searching for the lost dutchman mine, astronomy, building gold mining equipment, rock hounding, playing guitar, building guitar pedals, 3d modeling and animation, photography, hiking, history, and religion.
I spent my early years working as a draftsman for a cast in place formwork company and helped design the forms used to make the Epcot Center and Monorail at Walt Disney World. I later went to work building heat treating furnaces around the state of Ohio.
Later I moved to Colorado and worked on Corps of Engineers drainage projects as a draftsman, then went to work at a factory running the annealing furnaces.
When my mom had a stroke I went to Arizona to live with her and my dad. My mom and little brother have since died and I now live with my dad and neice.
Whenever I can I go out and prospect for lost mines and treasures. If you look you can find small treasures everywhere, like the indian pottery fragments I find when I walk my dog in the desert or the arrowhead I found while drywashing for gold.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
...your name...groingrinder...interesting

Welcome to ATS by the way...

...and if ya find that Lost Dutchman Mine...then yeah...hook a brother up with a new car

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome. If I ever find the lost dutchman I will probably respect the Apache traditions and leave it alone. Knowing that I have found it will provide me with immeasurable pleasure.

join