It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Sense Renewed (Georgia Guidestones "Manual")

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Common Sense Renewed Georgia Guidestones "Manual"

Book PDF

Figured to share with the current discussion of the addition of 2014 added into the carved out notch- See here and for research. This is apparently the the book, 100 copies, were passed out to Politicians and more around when the stones were erected. Still looking into it myself. Observing the first 2 inscriptions as noted below, remains rather controversial, to say the least, as much as the inscriptions themselves.

Of course, for copy-write reasons cannot summarize everything, however here are some of the screen capped subjects:

Contents from the Book PDF

As numbered on the pdf reader.

"1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

"2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity."

Continued...

"6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court."

World Court and Russia

Thoughts? Granted there is a lot to go through here.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Section of a breakdown of the manual:

In that book, which expounds upon his strange and nebulous Guidestone messages, R.C. Christian removes all doubt about his support for a global government. Christian calls for a “rational world order” and a “global rule by reason,” the latter phrase bringing to mind the French Revolution and its very unreasonable Reign of Terror. And terror you should feel.

While Christian is very careful to season his book with lots of flowery rhetoric, he does so to conceal and make palatable his extreme views for a new “rational world order,” a phrase he uses several times in his book. “We believe each human being has a purpose,” “Humans are special creatures,” “each child takes its place in the human story,” “every child must be wanted, needed and loved,” are phrases that soften the fact Robert Christian advocates mass sterilization programs, considers human reproduction to no longer be “exclusively a personal matter,” demands the state “have a voice” and “power of direction” in regulating a couple’s decision to have children.

Source

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just saw this on another site and came over to see if it was posted here yet or not;

This is a fascinating read* and appears to be the work of a great mind; it was written during the Cold War era and speaks to that time a lot as far as nuclear weapons and political divisiveness; obviously still a problem after 30 years.

I really don't understand the animosity towards someone trying to discuss a new way of doing things; not everyone is the Bilderbergs, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Rothschilds trying to corner the market on both gold, resources and killing machines. Obviously we need to limit human populations or we'll overrun the planet; certain people shouldn't have so much in the way of monetary resources that they can buy elections, politicians, and damn near whole countries on a whim, while millions of others are eking out a living on nearly nothing. If you don't limit populations, nature WILL do it for you; that's what pandemics and famines are. In fact, the outrageously rich are not safe, until everyone has 'enough'.

See Naomi Klein's new book 'This Changes Everything' where she details how capitalism is killing the planet and we need another way of looking at resource use and government. Then go on over to The Zeitgeist Movement and you'll find a few million people who are showing the way and discussing it rationally.

*So far, only just started, thanks OP!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thanks! This is better than the scan which circulated since yesterday....had a hard time to convert the scan to ebook/Kindle.

As for the "cold war" talk..it's ironic how relevant this is again, especially now since I just read we want to spent $1B more on updating our nuclear weapons. It's cold war all over again, so this talk is not outdated in the slightest.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Please can anyone upload the *FILE* itself to somewhere where we can download WITHOUT logging into crapbook or another social site? TY.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yes.... But the opposite view of this is a world view that suits consumerism og capitalism which in turn enforces slavery.
If you dont believe this... Ask the kids i. India, Bangladesh and China if they feel like your equals. Tell them how much you earn and how much the products they make for the western world costs in the shops to give them a reference of how littlw they are awarded for their "work".

Slavery today is not the same in your face way as it was during the attrocities of England and the US in the 1700 and 1800s. But it is most definitely still present.

This is because we are too many people and because the few rich are against sharing with the rest. With fewer numbers it becomes easier to coexist in balance both amongst each other but also with nature.
edit on 23-9-2014 by IWasHereEonsAgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 23-9-2014 by IWasHereEonsAgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
>>
I really don't understand the animosity towards someone trying to discuss a new way of doing things; not everyone is the Bilderbergs, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Rothschilds trying to corner the market on both gold, resources and killing machines.
>>

Someone is afraid, someone is very afraid. There is a reason why certain entities, this includes persons like, say, David Icke or Alex Jones want people to believe that the message of the stones is by "the illuminati" or "the evil NWO".

If you REALLY believe that the Rothschilds etc. would be responsible for those messages I cannot help you. If anything, those messages are 100% the opposite of what the elite wants. OPEN YOUR EYES for god's sake and realize WHO is lying.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Yup; everyone has heard the phrase 'new world order' so much that they have a kneejerk response to suggesting a world court decide on differences between nations, instead of whoever has the most munitions and the most patriotically misguided military personnel just bombing the hell out of someone...

People are also terrified of the suggestion of maintaining human populations at 500,000,000; this could be achieved in a few generations with the norm being one child per couple; why is that an outrageous idea considering the health of the planet is at stake (and it may very well be too late?) And why are we keeping 90 year olds with Alzheimer's alive at terrific expense, when there are newborns that don't have health coverage?

It's not about the Chinese method of aborting a second child; it's about societal agreement on what's best for everyone, with social pressures doing the work instead of laws. However horrible that may sound, social norms and pressures thereof have been with us forever, some having lousy reasoning behind them, some sound reasoning.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
Please can anyone upload the *FILE* itself to somewhere where we can download WITHOUT logging into crapbook or another social site? TY.

I don't see your problem but here's another link; this is a scanned file of the original book:

R C Christian book

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

A great mind?

Some of it sounds great yeah......

But what do you propose we do since the population is over the "recommendation"?

That little part doesnt seem so nice now does it?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

then I suppose your family will be first to volunteer for the "culling" eh?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I already did. I replaced myself and my ex, herself, then, no more. One boy one girl. It might not be thinning the herd but it's not adding to it. My gfs parents already plan on a "suication" when they are too feeble to continue. Their lives, their choice.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Weak stomach for what's needed? I thought Texans were tough.

Read the book.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX

Read the book.

Who says its "needed" who gets to make that call?

The same people thinking this is "needed" are the ones screaming about the wars raging and attrocities over seas.....

Ive seen killing, been in combat.......weak stomach .......no........

The culling of millions of people to put this plan in order? Thats not whats needed thats Hitleresque ....

Anyone advocating killing of millions of people needs to have their heads examined.......

Speaking of tough, you and your family want to be the first to volunteer?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

A great mind?

Some of it sounds great yeah......

But what do you propose we do since the population is over the "recommendation"?

That little part doesnt seem so nice now does it?

I have always assumed this was a post apocalyptic message. Meaning, our stupidity already did the culling, and this monument was there to help the leftovers not make the same mistakes over. But I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't see any evidence suggesting a deliberate "culling of the herd".

I think what is meant is that nature be allowed to take its course.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX

Read the book.

Who says its "needed" who gets to make that call?

The same people thinking this is "needed" are the ones screaming about the wars raging and attrocities over seas.....

Ive seen killing, been in combat.......weak stomach .......no........

The culling of millions of people to put this plan in order? Thats not whats needed thats Hitleresque ....

Anyone advocating killing of millions of people needs to have their heads examined.......

Speaking of tough, you and your family want to be the first to volunteer?

I only have one child, I've done my part. One is enough to carry on my name.

You're missing the entire point though.

1) You don't have to kill people to reduce the population. Reduce breeding and you will reduce the population.....in time.

2) Network Dude said it. At this point in time, reading it as a post-apocalyptic suggestion seems more realistic than trying to get it through peoples' heads that the planet cannot sustain 7 billion plus people as long as there are people in charge who only care about themselves. And people like you who seem to have issues with a peaceful existence gained by out-of-the box thinking.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

Yup; everyone has heard the phrase 'new world order' so much that they have a kneejerk response to suggesting a world court decide on differences between nations, instead of whoever has the most munitions and the most patriotically misguided military personnel just bombing the hell out of someone...

People are also terrified of the suggestion of maintaining human populations at 500,000,000; this could be achieved in a few generations with the norm being one child per couple; why is that an outrageous idea considering the health of the planet is at stake (and it may very well be too late?) And why are we keeping 90 year olds with Alzheimer's alive at terrific expense, when there are newborns that don't have health coverage?

It's not about the Chinese method of aborting a second child; it's about societal agreement on what's best for everyone, with social pressures doing the work instead of laws. However horrible that may sound, social norms and pressures thereof have been with us forever, some having lousy reasoning behind them, some sound reasoning.

Why have nations in the first place? The lines in the sand are imaginary and quite literally exist to divide and conquer the people who believe in them.

And isn't justice just an illusion to begin with? Justice isn't real, nor has it ever been. It makes people believe that there is a "higher power" for vindicating what OUGHT to have happened. It is literally enforcing the ideals of living in the past. Which is utterly useless to all humanity. So why bother with the illusion of courts on an international level? Why not just scrap all governments and just let a form of AI & the internet take over? What does government exist for anyway? Resource management, right?

And the population....how exactly do we know that the planet can't sustain more than 500 million people? Thomas Malthus? Really? Gonna have a cull of the population based on ONE opinion? Certainly the planet doesn't handle a large population very well when capitalism is the name of the game. Or better yet, monetary economics - which reinforces scarcity - and the abhorrent behaviors which come with that: war, corruption, greed, crime, poverty, hunger, etc.

Have you ever driven by a car plant? Do you really think all of those cars are sold and driven...EVERY YEAR?

Planned Obsolescence is REAL

Capitalism is in the business of wasting resources to maximize a profit, built on illusions.

Money isn't real. It is no different than inches or centimeters. It's just another form of man made measurement - and all it measures is the individuals purchasing power or as I like to call it: Freedom, WITH MONETARY LIMITS. Funny thing though, the people who are panhandling for money, are in fact the truly free ones of this earth - because they generally don't have any money - though it is clear that very few if any of them realize this. They have no real ties to money, or should I say, debt. Not like someone who "owns" a house and a car.

I do agree that change is needed. But what is truly needed is a SANE society. What we have running the show is the epitome of insanity.

I am a proponent of a Resource Based Economy. It isn't perfect, but I have yet to come across anything that makes as much sense as an RBE. Clearly social stratification through monetary economics is the crux of earths issues. Solve that ONE issue, and I can bet you most of the other large, REAL issues will be solved, if not slowed, as a result.

IF and WHEN we stop using money, we can start healing. And likely as a result of the healing process a natural decline of the worlds population. If people are faced with scarcity, they probably won't be forced into stressful situation which usually lead to unwanted pregnancies, rape, that kinda crap.

What do we do without money you ask? Well, for one, people will truly be equal, at least in the social sense. Jobs won't be a requirement of a relatively high standard of living, for everyone. And goods can easily be produced, shipped and disposed of through automation. You name it, a robot can or will do it. Sure they need fixing, but then again without the need to make a profit, they likely won't break down all too often. And we would eventually develop ways for robots to fix themselves.

What do you do if you don't NEED to work? Will society come to a halt? I doubt it. and you can do anything you put your mind to, literally...to only thing stopping anyone from achieving their goals is themselves. Not money, not limits on job hires. NO MORE BS!

The earth and the humanity on it isn't a marker and a whiteboard. We can't easily erase mistakes. We have to work our way out of them.

The easiest path isn't necessarily the best to take either. A population cull and a world court will do NOTHING to solve the REAL problems humanity faces.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

That I do agree with, if it was in that cenario , a "restart" if you say , then I could see where that issue here is viable

People like "me" who have an issue with a peaceful existance?

Seem to be a lot of assumptions about me in your replies to me..........I would think that sort of thinking goes against the premise of living together in a peaceful existence wouldnt you say?

Youve presume much about me after I simply said that im not for culling the population down to that number......

In fact looking at my post, I would say that not wanting that many people to DIE is pretty damn peaceful
edit on 9/23/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join