It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Into the Fringe SE1 EP8 - Season Finale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Its time to get FRINGEY!!!

Join The Into the Fringe Team LIVE tonight for a 2 hour show of all sorts of topics paranormal and weird.

We go Live from

Tuesday 8 pm EST, 7 pm CST, 6 pm MST, 5 pm PST (North America)
Wednesday 1am BST (UK), 2am CET (Europe)
Wednesday 4am MSK (Russia)
Wednesday 10 am AEST, 8 am AWST(Australia)

Tune in information

To listen in to Into the Fringe – there are several options to choose from.

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

How to call in to the show

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing
0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package

Callers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing
(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependent on your call package.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.
Also don’t forget – you can also join the ATS Chat Room to share your views and opinions with other members listening in!
Please remember - The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore
What's this about "Season Finale"?
Is the New Season starting next week?
Seems this Season just started...

Well --- Anyway! Looking forward to the End.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Tonight's Topics

Into The Fringe enjoys showcasing the interesting experiences of ATS members. Such as Mackey88's paranormal experiences found Sled735's thread - Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience

Mackey88 also has a thought provoking thread in the ATS Skunkworks forum Has anyone expeirenced a medical procedure while abducted? that recounts an abduction experience he recalls vividly.

DilligafMisfit will be touching upon Project Rainbow - more commonly known as 'The Philadelphia Experiment' and the official Navy record of what happened on the USS Eldridge is in striking contrast to the lore and mystery surrounding this experiment. Read more about the incident in this thread classic The Philadelphia Project, U.S.S. Eldridge and Project Rainbow

A review of the new release Mirage Men. Though the movie was removed from site offering the movie, IrishCream will still be giving us a review and letting us know if it's worth seeking out to watch.

Break

When we dream, do we share those dreams with those around us? Scientists seem to think it just might be possible. Join us in the second hour as Nephratari discusses her thread posted in the Philosophy & Metaphysical Forum called What are your thoughts and experiences with Dream Telepathy? Has Science proven this real?

Near Death Experience is an occurrence several people, who die for several minutes and then are resuscitated, experience. Nugget1 brings this topic to the table and asks the question - is this experience new?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

We'll I might be able to convince Nefermore to let us do one more show before all the shows go on break for two weeks. One of our shows got carried over from the previous season when the test pilot of Into The Fringe was taking place.

~ Cirque

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth
That would be cool...
Will keep my fingers and legs crossed...

How many seasons are scheduled for a year?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Looking forward to this one!!! I better go get it in gear so I can sit down for the first part before leaving for work.

(runs to the shower!)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sorry I've been gone but I will be here.
I'm with Wan, how can it be end of season
since you just started? I hope the show will
continue. The material has been great!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Great show so far!!! Sorry I have to leave. Catch it on rewind later.

Have a good night everyone!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Good Show.
Great topics...
Loved the guest stars.
Hope to see you again, soon!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Great show with incredible stories! Thank you
to everyone who shared their own.
I hope you will be back next week!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Missed you tonight in chat...
Hope you got to listen in...

ETA: oops - see you did. Great!

edit on 9/23/2014 by WanDash because: uhhhh

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Missed the first hour but the second hour was great! Really enjoyed the dream segment and the NDE segment, thanks!

STM

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thanks for tuning in everyone.

We will try to be back for one more show before break. Regardless, we will be back for a Season 2 in mid October. So keep an ear out for us!

~ Cirque

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

So this show did happen? Any idea why it's not on Rewind?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Araqiel

I sent the link to "them". I think it needs some editing, due to the timeline on the recording. Maybe they haven't had time to get to it yet (apparently).

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: Araqiel

I sent the link to "them". I think it needs some editing, due to the timeline on the recording. Maybe they haven't had time to get to it yet (apparently).

That's a shame. I really enjoy these new shows on ATS Radio but it's almost impossible to keep up with them when they go on the Rewind at seemingly random intervals, with sometimes several weeks going by with nothing before a half-dozen shows are uploaded at once.

I know this whole thing is a labour of love and Nef has a busy life, so consider this a request not a complaint, but if there's any way to get your content out there in a more reliable fashion it would be most appreciated. It seems a shame for all that time to go into making content that doesn't find its way to the people who really want to hear it. Always being two to three episodes behind on ATS Live is annoying but still manageable - add three other shows to that and it really isn't any more.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Guys - I have checked all my files again and I do not have the one for this show.

Therefore I cannot process it and add it to the Rewind player.

If anyone has a stream recording, please let me know via U2U and I will arrange to sort it out.

Otherwise it will simply have to be a case of the show that got away - sorry.

Given the above, I'm closing this thread.

top topics

join