It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quotes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Decided to put my beautiful list on ATS.
I've been collecting quotes and information I've have recieved during meditation and philosophy.

"Reality is not random at all. But rather an reflection of your thoughts, intentions, and where to put attention." 2014-02-20

"The NOW is static. Time and motion is a illusion created by the experience of continuous reality shifting, billions of times per second"

"Tune in and choose the path you prefer", 2014-02-26

"As long as you act at your highest excitment your life will unfold in order" - Thanks to Bashar, 2014-02-26

"Tune in and experience the reflection"

"During darkness you are able to find the entrance to light" / "Dark periods is where the light entrances do reside"

"The amount of parallel realities are every object in existence in every imaginable configuration." 2014-04-10

"In the future, there shall be no radiowaves traveling through space. We will instead apply quantum circuits to 'bypass' space" - 2014-06-02

"The so termed, 'outside of you', is an reflective holographic projection of your inner-self" - 2014-06-11

"The key to our higher self is frequency" - 2014-06-11

"Acts you commit to others shall always be reflected back to you, in whatever shape or form" - 2014-06-11

"It is the fundamental intention of your action that is deemed and not the outcome of it." 01-08-2014

edit on 23/9/14 by Air0x because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I began to have an idea of my life,not as the slow shaping of achievement to fit my preconceived purposes,but as the gradual discovery and growth of a purpose which I did not know.

Johanna Feild (b. 1900)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Air0x

Youre supposed to attribute quotes to who made each...Ts and Cs??
Nice ones though!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I remember finding this quote in a book:

“Real are the dreams of gods, and soothly pass their pleasures in a long immortal dream. ”

John Keats.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
"And the white sea snaps! ... at the heels of a soft prayer. Whispered."

Jethro Tull.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have a few:

Be small.

We are not the person we were the day before.

All people really need, is to exist. Everything else, is an emotion, a thought, or a belief.

A lesson once learned, is quickly forgotten.

We get lost in our animalistic measures and pleasures. In our animalistic urges and splurges. We get lost, and forget that we are not ANIMALS anymore! We are human beings, who happen to be part animal. Unfortunately, the animal side wins most often. We must tolerate no resistance from within ourselves, in the battle with the beast.

Be more than you ever need to be, so that when the time comes, you will never need to be more than you already are.

and one of my all-time favs, from my Mother: You know you're there, but you can't do anything about it!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Them all are created by myself.

top topics

join