It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel shoots down Syrian fighter jet that infiltrated air space..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: thesmokingman

I believe its a lie that plane was ever in Israeli airspace. They are attacking Assad. They are there attacking a sovergn government of Syria and using ISIS as their excuse.

How.... just how in the Name of All that is Holy can ANYONE in their right mind think this is okay?

HOW????????????

I'm sure the plane was being piloted by innocent children from Palestine to..

Just like the Golan heights is Israeli airspace. I forgot it's ok when Israel steals land. Seeing how many times Israel has violated Syrian airspace Syria should take the hint and start shooting down Israels planes when they cross the border.

Syria lost the Golan Heights after invading Israle without provocation. During the war Syria lost the ground and Israle refused to give it back afterwards. There were tactical as well as other reasons for not giving it back.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Syria's hypocrisy has finally caught up with them. They have been in bed for years with assorted terror groups...PLO, Hezbollah ect and used them to destabilized Lebanon. Oh and help out the pals in Iran.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

I believe its a lie that plane was ever in Israeli airspace. They are attacking Assad. They are there attacking a sovergn government of Syria and using ISIS as their excuse.

How.... just how in the Name of All that is Holy can ANYONE in their right mind think this is okay?

HOW????????????

Just like the Golan heights is Israeli airspace. I forgot it's ok when Israel steals land. Seeing how many times Israel has violated Syrian airspace Syria should take the hint and start shooting down Israels planes when they cross the border.

Syria lost the Golan Heights after invading Israle without provocation. During the war Syria lost the ground and Israle refused to give it back afterwards. There were tactical as well as other reasons for not giving it back.

Looks like you don't know that annexing land by force is against international law. By all rights Israel should return the land back to Syria who is the rightful owner. Israel can make up all the reasons it wants but it doesn't trump the law. But Israel is above the law in some peoples eyes.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

HOW????????????

Looks like you don't know that annexing land by force is against international law. By all rights Israel should return the land back to Syria who is the rightful owner. Israel can make up all the reasons it wants but it doesn't trump the law. But Israel is above the law in some peoples eyes.

So Russia has to give back Crimea then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join