It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Planet Earth has only 200,000 years left to Live! Our Moon is coming for it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

The moon continues to move further away, it always will. It may get eccentric before it finally leaves us, but it will not crash into us.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Sorry but actually the moon is moving away from earth. Some day in the distant future we won't have a moon. Of course the results of that will probably be just as devastating.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
there is no sense in trying to deny it any longer ,,,there is an overwhelming general consensus that "Lunar Orbit Change" is real...it effects us all.... how else can you explain the lack of polar bears on the moon..

edit on 23-9-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Ah yes, but the fact that it is moving away is confirmation of the fact it approaches! It is proof that man is at fault for Lunar Orbital Change!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Something we can do nothing about and the fact that this is 200,000 years away makes me think this nothing I should worry about. I'll step outside and ask the trees if they are worried.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Dude. I had a dream when I was a teenager that I was in San Francisco or LA or something but it was the future and I watched as the moon crashed own on top of us, but the moon had cities with skyscrapers on it and the tops of the towers each collapsed against one another. I was riding a very advanced train at the time, just observing in horror with nothing whatsoever to do about it. It was a total feeling of surrender.

In my dream, the moon didn't crash because of any current forces action on it, but because we had begun using it to slingshot all of our goods off into space and the reduced momentum over time caused its orbit to collapse.
edit on 23-9-2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

On this matter they are not lying, but the moon will eventually break out of earths orbit only to enter an orbit around the sun that may cross the other planet's path's, due to it's much lower mass it will depend on at what angle it breaks orbit but a radical eliptic orbit is possible and it may even fall into the sun.

The moon drives tidal forces on the earth and litterally keeps our planets core alive which is essential to keeping us alive, it also act's a little like the disk on a spinning top and keeps our planetary axis from tilting too far, when we lose it which at the closest will be tens of millions of years from now that axiel tilt will possible reach a 45 degree maximum progression and that will effectively turn the whole planet into a freeze for six month's bake for six months climate that is not suitable for any current life form leading to a mass extinction, any life that survives will have to evolve to cope with subarctic and saharan extremes of temperature, the atmosphere will also change as a result of this massive die off of plant and animal life probably de oxyginating.

So either way if we were around to see it we would be screwed.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Dude. I had a dream when I was a teenager that I was in San Francisco or LA or something but it was the future and I watched as the moon crashed own on top of us, but the moon had cities with skyscrapers on it and the tops of the towers each collapsed against one another. I was riding a very advanced train at the time, just observing in horror with nothing whatsoever to do about it. It was a total feeling of surrender.

In my dream, the moon didn't crash because of any current forces action on it, but because we had begun using it to slingshot all of our goods off into space and the reduced momentum over time caused its orbit to collapse.

One of the Great Mysteries that the book Abduction to the 9th planet by Michel Desmarquet reveals is, the Angel Thoa said 5 million years ago Earth had two small moons and they eventually crashed into Earth causing the extinction of the Dinosaurs. Earth Captured the current moon that we have now. 1 million years ago.

This is the exact opposite theory what scientists propose as the theory of our current moons creation.

"A. (by Tom Chalko, PhD) Scientific conclusions are only as good as assumptions taken in reaching them. Hence, you need to examine the method and assumptions our scientists adopt with the same skepticism you try to examine the book.

The method of measuring the distance between Earth and the Moon is based on bouncing the light (laser pulses) from the reflectors located at the surface of the Moon and measuring the time it takes for the light to reach sensors back on Earth. By the"distance" between Earth and the Moon they mean the distance between their centers of gravity.

Some of the obvious assumptions our scientists make are
1. the centers of gravity of Earth and Moon are fixed (do not move) with respect to the corresponding planetary/lunar surfaces

2 . Light beam between Earth and Moon travels through media that do not change with time

Each of these assumptions needs scrutiny.

1. Neither Earth, nor the Moon are rigid bodies. Their interiors are partly liquid and semi-solid. Hence, observations of our scientists can be explained by slight changes in mass distribution inside Earth/Moon interiors. Incidently, some notorius and unexplained errors in satellite positions can be expained this way too. See this article for more details.

2 . The moon seems to develop its atmosphere. If you look at a new moon, you will be able to see its entire outline. In the past, this was not possible. Observing the entire lunar outline is only possible if the moon has an atmosphere. As you know, light travels through atmosphere slower than through vaccum. Hence, thickening of the lunar atmosphere would contribute to a conclusion that the Moon drifts away from Earth. Increase in pollution/composition of Earth's atmosphere (CO2) has a similar effect.

"Not appearances, but what is BEHIND them is the most important"." ~Dr. Tom Chalko

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy
One of the Great Mysteries that the book Abduction to the 9th planet by Michel Desmarquet reveals is, the Angel Thoa said 5 million years ago Earth had two small moons and they eventually crashed into Earth causing the extinction of the Dinosaurs. Earth Captured the current moon that we have now. 1 million years ago.

This is the exact opposite theory what scientists propose as the theory of our current moons creation.

So what? What makes that HYPOTHESIS more credible than the current one? Where is the evidence that it is true? I'm still waiting for you to tell me why the moon is going to take 200,000 years to hit the planet. What tools and calculations did you use to arrive at this number?

"A. (by Tom Chalko, PhD) Scientific conclusions are only as good as assumptions taken in reaching them. Hence, you need to examine the method and assumptions our scientists adopt with the same skepticism you try to examine the book.

The method of measuring the distance between Earth and the Moon is based on bouncing the light (laser pulses) from the reflectors located at the surface of the Moon and measuring the time it takes for the light to reach sensors back on Earth. By the"distance" between Earth and the Moon they mean the distance between their centers of gravity.

Some of the obvious assumptions our scientists make are
1. the centers of gravity of Earth and Moon are fixed (do not move) with respect to the corresponding planetary/lunar surfaces

2 . Light beam between Earth and Moon travels through media that do not change with time

Each of these assumptions needs scrutiny.

1. Neither Earth, nor the Moon are rigid bodies. Their interiors are partly liquid and semi-solid. Hence, observations of our scientists can be explained by slight changes in mass distribution inside Earth/Moon interiors. Incidently, some notorius and unexplained errors in satellite positions can be expained this way too. See this article for more details.

2 . The moon seems to develop its atmosphere. If you look at a new moon, you will be able to see its entire outline. In the past, this was not possible. Observing the entire lunar outline is only possible if the moon has an atmosphere. As you know, light travels through atmosphere slower than through vaccum. Hence, thickening of the lunar atmosphere would contribute to a conclusion that the Moon drifts away from Earth. Increase in pollution/composition of Earth's atmosphere (CO2) has a similar effect.

"Not appearances, but what is BEHIND them is the most important"." ~Dr. Tom Chalko

Tom Chalko isn't a doctor of anything. He's a crank with crankpot theories. So why do you believe him? Unless you ARE Tom. Are you Tom?
edit on 23-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join