It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS threatens Russia now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I forgot Turkey, how could I forget Turkey, they will do almost anything to join in the "fun"..

They are akin to the frail geeky kid at school that tagged along doing anything stupid you asked just to be part of the gang..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmic66
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They've already sold them # loads of weapons of course they're bombing them now, what's so hard to see?

This is all a big game of chess the lay person just doesn't seem to understand.
After every one of these events, Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya...the leaders/core group get away and tens of thousands of innocent dead civilians are left behind as they move on to rouse the rabble in a new country. Miraculously transporting weapons/ammo 1000s of miles?

The majority of this thread condones bombing/the death of civilians, or are we just pretending their aim is going to be better than all the other times they did this with "good intentions"?

They don't even need to aim, since ISIS eradicated all of the civillians that didn't flee to refugee camps in other countries. There is no possibility for civilian casualties in Islamic State, all who are left alive have sworn allegiance to the Caliph and are therefore enemy combatants.
edit on 23-9-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

ISIS is chock full of psychopaths and sociopaths that get a sexual release from beheading innocent people and killing them in general. They need to be wiped off the face of the planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

I am sure their foot soldiers are scum. My point is that they are funded by alphabet agencies and that everybody is falling for the plan again.

Even people that think that they are above the "sheeple". A truly pathetic sight.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well, either way, the bombing has begun. It'll only get worse for ISIS once Britain and Russia join in on the action. I say give it 5-6 months, and ISIS will be just another footnote in the history of Terror.

We are going to bomb them back into the stone age.
edit on 23-9-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Oh I guess I'll take your word on that, "No Possibility" is pretty definite..I will feel at peace now knowing innocent people won't die because you said so, or that those left have "sworn" allegiance and are deserving of Death, opposed to being killed by ISIS...If you can't beat 'em eh

Do you not see the perpetual murder merry go round that has created this situation in the first place ?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: AntiDude

What would you do?

Coddle them and give em a trophy for trying?

I live and worked in the Middle East for 25 years, every nation but Yemen and Iraq, I met people just as radical as those in ISIS, both in the three main branchs of Shiaism and all kinds of Sunni sects but at that time they were not able to act on their impulses. One Pakistani engineer I knew was convinced if the Pakistani government gave nuclear weapons to Hezbollah and other groups and they fired them at Israel that Allah would both stop any return fire from the Zionists and would also prevent any harm to the Palestinians from the nukes.......

And he was an engineer?

Give them math and science to learn and they are still just as fk'd in the head.

Electrical engineer with an expertise in traffic control system he helped but in the Sharjah system in 98-2000.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Hanslune

I live and worked in the Middle East for 25 years, every nation but Yemen and Iraq, I met people just as radical as those in ISIS, both in the three main branchs of Shiaism and all kinds of Sunni sects but at that time they were not able to act on their impulses. One Pakistani engineer I knew was convinced if the Pakistani government gave nuclear weapons to Hezbollah and other groups and they fired them at Israel that Allah would both stop any return fire from the Zionists and would also prevent any harm to the Palestinians from the nukes.......

See it's firsthand experience like you have had that makes me doubt there are actually any real "moderate" Muslims out there. I assuming the engineer you reference was fairly well educated, yet they spout nonsense like that. I'm sure Allah will take care of the Palestinians..... just like he has been taking care of all the Muslims ISiS has raped, beheaded, mass killed ect......

They seem to me a very messed up religion, not enough forceful speakers for anything resembling moderation/ respect of other faiths. First it was radical Shia's, then radical Sunni's. I keep hearing the radicals are a "small minority" but things seem to point out that the moderates seem to be the minority in Islam, at least in the Middle East and Persia/Asia Minor.

I wish they (Islam) would prove me wrong.

There are lots of moderate Muslims even a lot of Muslim who are "mosque muslims' kinda like 'Sunday Christians.

They are at the stage where Christianity was in the 15-16 century with a large hunk of crusaderisn thrown in.

They see a superior western world/culture taking over their culture and degrading (their view point) religion, this is all a desperate spasm to prevent this.

Its too bad the west cannot sit back and let them set up a caliphate, if history is right they would soon fall into a bloody civil war over who was MORE muslim.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Keep us abreast of what the Media is pushing on the masses.

So America is currently not attacking ISIS in Syria? So you are saying that these claims are not true? Media disinformation?

And people star that post? Why? To indicate their stupidity or blind allegiance, or both?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have no doubt that America is attacking ISIS in Syria.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Noone is saying that you do.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It'd be convenient actually if this bought Russia & the US back together, thus ending the tensions between the two (if there ever was any, could be rumours). As a British citizen I, well we often watch what you Americans get up to because we know we'll likely get involved too.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

They don't even need to aim, since ISIS eradicated all of the civillians that didn't flee to refugee camps in other countries. There is no possibility for civilian casualties in Islamic State, all who are left alive have sworn allegiance to the Caliph and are therefore enemy combatants.

You keep posting that but what is your source?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

You keep posting that but what is your source?

When Isis captures a town city or village they make videos for social media of the slaughter of the citizens and the refugees who escape confirm the atrocities. They are their own source for their genocide and they give it out freely and proudly to the world on social media. Flee, convert or die, nobody is left that has not sworn allegiance to the Caliphate.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Now ISIS has threatened France and Germany..............lol

They surely dont have any friends.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So people that couldn't flee for whatever reason should've just died? I mean women and children? What a dumb comment.

"Swore allegiance". At gunpoint that is.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

ISIS wants everyone who refuse to follow Mohammed/ISLAM to be dead. Simple as that. Does not matter where your from. They also seem to even want other Muslims dead so don't count on pulling the Mohammed card should you be confronted. Your better of fighting to your death than letting them capture you regardless of who you kneel to in your prayers.

They almost certainly have less evolved intellect or somehow defective brains akin to mental illness or some sort of retardation.

There are no healthy functioning minds on their side to negotiate with. Just have to end them.

Akin to negotiating with a Great White with a bloody leg at dinner time. Eat them or be ate.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

There is no possibility for civilian casualties in Islamic State, all who are left alive have sworn allegiance to the Caliph and are therefore enemy combatants.

I might swear allegiance to keep my head until first opportunity to escape or destroy them. That's just smart. So no. Swearing allegiance to save your own life does not make you an enemy combatant unless you actually commit a crime.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

I might swear allegiance to keep my head until first opportunity to escape or destroy them. That's just smart. So no. Swearing allegiance to save your own life does not make you an enemy combatant unless you actually commit a crime.

It will make you a fine "wife" of one of those fine ISIS thugs though............

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Swearing allegiance to save your own life does not make you an enemy combatant unless you actually commit a crime.

Do you think the commanders of ISIS would leave it at only 'swearing allegiance' or do you suppose any able-bodied man doing so might have an assault rifle shoved into their hands and told to become an active soldier?

Yeah... I think they might.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join