It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS threatens Russia now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

They're your wrists being slapped.

Are you threatening me?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude

Are you threatening me?

You have a good evening.
Keep us abreast of what the Media is pushing on the masses.

edit on 23-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm frighteningly excited by this recent revelation !!

Isis, may be that unifying evil the world needs. If we can't have aliens to bring us together, perhaps a more home grown type threat will push us to finally work together.

Russia is a serious force to recon with, and they are much closer to the terrorist threat than the US is. I'd really hate to be a member of this ISIS right about now.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: AntiDude

Um NO....
Syria.. Iraq.. and any other place they are.

Wasn't aware I.S. were in Taliban lands

no bothered though... send the bombs

Islamic State is the new Taliban.

They provide the protective cover for Al Qaeda to operate freely, Khorasan is the oddball in the mix that sticks out like a sore thumb. They are Al Qaeda, they are in the Islamic State but do not answer to the Islamic State. Any other group is attacked by IS that is in their Caliphate that does not bow down to the Caliph, but not Khorasan.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Ever notice how quiet CHINA can sometimes be. Awesome Zen stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Are you implying china has ties to ISIS ? I find it more interesting, China has moved it's naval vessel to a middle eastern allies port just in case they are needed to defend them. That is something I find interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I know what you mean and agree completely.

I'm no advocate of war and have always thought that we should mind our own business... but this?? If ISIS is not stopped, it is clear that they will continue on wherever they can get a foothold. Better to fight it somewhere else than wait until everywhere is inundated and fight it that way. I've no doubt that Russia could handle them rather quickly of it comes down to that.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

they have an important IPO comming up,,

shhhhhhhh ,,,,

Alibaba,,, i kid u not,,what a name,,,yeah Chinese IPO called,,Alibaba,,,lol

bigger than Google they say,,,,shhhhhhh

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Me either, Russia would likely have a very violent, very hard retaliation if it felt Russia was in Danger. I have no doubt, they would launch an aerial and ground campaign to eradicate the plague that is ISIS.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I know what you mean and agree completely.

I'm no advocate of war and have always thought that we should mind our own business... but this?? If ISIS is not stopped, it is clear that they will continue on wherever they can get a foothold. Better to fight it somewhere else than wait until everywhere is inundated and fight it that way. I've no doubt that Russia could handle them rather quickly of it comes down to that.

Russia could stop Islamic State from taking over Russia, and that is about it. They cannot project their military that far, only into near bordering nations. They still have a problem in Chechnya, that is all the evidence one should need to see your hero worship of Russia is over exaggerated.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Well are you? Can you explain what you mean with the slapping on the wrist stuff, Slayer69?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge ISIS/ISIL are backed by Israel/Saudi Arabia/Qatar , USA's best buddies.

Or are we just believing this narrative of "oh some of the weapons might have got into the wrong hands" ...

WTF are you all rabbling about? I thought this was a free thinking community? Not a CNN comment section..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmic66

WTF are you all rabbling about? I thought this was a free thinking community? Not a CNN comment section..

I know right?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

develop a sense of humor.... it will server you
well on ATS.

Why so serious
it's the tubz

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmic66
I thought it was common knowledge ISIS/ISIL are backed by Israel/Saudi Arabia/Qatar , USA's best buddies.

Or are we just believing this narrative of "oh some of the weapons might have got into the wrong hands" ...

You must be living in an alternate universe and conversing here by mistake. All of those Nations you listed are currently bombing ISIS, minus Israel.
edit on 23-9-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmic66

i,,,,,thought,it was ,common knowledge ISIS/ISIL are backed by Turkey?.
it is Sunni.
and they did want too tear down that Monument,,,Church,,and they were called to the WH,,and they did ban twiiter,etc,,and they are allowing Daesh refugees, on there Southern Border, with the State of the Levant.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

minus Israel,,yeah cause Isreal has too "knock" first,,,they would have given away the surprise.....

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: AntiDude

Are you threatening me?

You have a good evening.
Keep us abreast of what the Media is pushing on the masses.

Didn't you just have a video of Beavis up there?

This is pathetic. I am talking about current events that really happened no matter who reported it. The fact that you are twisting this into me regurgitating mainstream opinion is just pathetic, especially when you are calling for a war just like the Media is.
edit on 23-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They've already sold them # loads of weapons of course they're bombing them now, what's so hard to see?

This is all a big game of chess the lay person just doesn't seem to understand.
After every one of these events, Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya...the leaders/core group get away and tens of thousands of innocent dead civilians are left behind as they move on to rouse the rabble in a new country. Miraculously transporting weapons/ammo 1000s of miles?

The majority of this thread condones bombing/the death of civilians, or are we just pretending their aim is going to be better than all the other times they did this with "good intentions"?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join