It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS threatens Russia now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: AntiDude

What would you do?

Coddle them and give em a trophy for trying?

I live and worked in the Middle East for 25 years, every nation but Yemen and Iraq, I met people just as radical as those in ISIS, both in the three main branchs of Shiaism and all kinds of Sunni sects but at that time they were not able to act on their impulses. One Pakistani engineer I knew was convinced if the Pakistani government gave nuclear weapons to Hezbollah and other groups and they fired them at Israel that Allah would both stop any return fire from the Zionists and would also prevent any harm to the Palestinians from the nukes.......

And he was an engineer?

Give them math and science to learn and they are still just as fk'd in the head.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Maybe you could enlighten me

What's the BIG plan then?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

I live and worked in the Middle East for 25 years, every nation but Yemen and Iraq, I met people just as radical as those in ISIS, both in the three main branchs of Shiaism and all kinds of Sunni sects but at that time they were not able to act on their impulses. One Pakistani engineer I knew was convinced if the Pakistani government gave nuclear weapons to Hezbollah and other groups and they fired them at Israel that Allah would both stop any return fire from the Zionists and would also prevent any harm to the Palestinians from the nukes.......

See it's firsthand experience like you have had that makes me doubt there are actually any real "moderate" Muslims out there. I assuming the engineer you reference was fairly well educated, yet they spout nonsense like that. I'm sure Allah will take care of the Palestinians..... just like he has been taking care of all the Muslims ISiS has raped, beheaded, mass killed ect......

They seem to me a very messed up religion, not enough forceful speakers for anything resembling moderation/ respect of other faiths. First it was radical Shia's, then radical Sunni's. I keep hearing the radicals are a "small minority" but things seem to point out that the moderates seem to be the minority in Islam, at least in the Middle East and Persia/Asia Minor.

I wish they (Islam) would prove me wrong.
edit on 23-9-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

A man of your intelligence knows damn well what the plan is.

It basically starts with what you are calling for in that thread.
edit on 23-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That everybody in their own country should go after these guys?

Syrians go after ISIS within Syria, Iraqis go after ISIS in Iraq etc etc etc?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Syrians go after ISIS within Syria, Iraqis go after ISIS in Iraq etc etc etc?

Lol, America go after ISIS in Syria too perhaps?

I love it how you ignore this even though their intentions are all over the news.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Dude... these I.S. characters are not G.men...
They are sick beings in need of
death ..

Their existence is futile.

Rain hell on them.. and then again to make sure.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude

Lol, America go after ISIS in Syria too perhaps?

No, obviously you didn't bother reading the whole thread then.

I love it how you ignore this even though their intentions are all over the news.

Unlike you, I don't watch the 'News' I've had a long mistrust of the Media going back a few decades. But feel free to indulge yourself listening to the talking heads.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

So you are saying we need to invade Afghanistan....got it!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Um NO....
Syria.. Iraq.. and any other place they are.

Wasn't aware I.S. were in Taliban lands

no bothered though... send the bombs

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Services

No $ecrets as the veil begins to lift. Unfortunately Military Intelligence is an oxymoron...but thanks for playing.

Besides...everyone knows ISIS is a Scheimer and Rosenbloom production that came out in the 70s. She was smokin hot.
ISIS

edit on 23-9-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: Vrill

Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Services

No $ecrets as the veil begins to lift. Unfortunately Military Intelligence is an oxymoron...but thanks for playing.

Besides...everyone knows ISIS is a Scheimer and Rosenbloom production that came out in the 70s. She was smokin hot.

Next?

No offense, but do you seriously think the Israelis are so dumb as to leave a "calling card" like that?

Mossad: "Lets create a group of Muslims that even Al Qaeda thinks is even too radical and name them ISIS so people know we are the ones backing them"

Israel is many things, stupid isn't one of them.

And shame on ISIS for not seeing though this Zionist plot............... It must gall them to be Zionist Lackeys.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No, obviously you didn't bother reading the whole thread then.

Oh I read it. It is a ridiculous setup. It is a call for war regardless of wether they are controlled by your own government or not, completely ignoring the fact that if they are controlled by your own government that you are supporting a war that is being waged on false premises. I mean you suggest that they could be CIA-run yourself.

Unlike you, I don't watch the 'News' I've had a long mistrust of the Media going back a few decades. But feel free to indulge yourself listening to the talking heads.

Really?

Not only do you make a very lame excuse for yourself but you also try to reduce me to a "sheep" in the same "blow"?

You didn't catch any of the announcements? No Obama speech? Nothing?

I'll just leave it at this before I get slapped on the wrist for off topic.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
please delete- Didnt reply correctly. I'm goyim with mental illness, no fwends and lots of selfpitty.
edit on 23-9-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

link   

Not only do you make a very lame excuse for yourself but you also try to reduce me to a "sheep" in the same "blow"?

Well lets see....

Correct me if I'm wrong here but weren't you the one quoting what the media is spewing for the masses?

You didn't catch any of the announcements? No Obama speech/ Nothing?

Nope, not a word. I didn't vote for the man nor do I support his LACK of foreign policy.

I'll just leave it at this before I get slapped on the wrist for off topic.

Or, you're being slapped all right but not by a MOD
edit on 23-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There either very depraved as religious maniacs or their hierarchy is a psyop of intelligence agencies mean to get the US into the war in Syria.

This is 100% what I believe. This is a ploy to get Americans into Syria. The ones who will benefit most from the US in Syria are Syria and Russia.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They aren't dumb...just cocky. They are chosen by YahWhoey the god above all gods

Hey...did you see World War Z? Great movie

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Or, you're being slapped all right.

Really, right now? Must be some limp wristed slaps then.

Nope, not a word. I didn't vote for the man nor do I support his LACK of foreign policy.

This was all over ATS too. It's a current event. You seem to know all about ISIS so you must be getting your news from somewhere.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but weren't you the one quoting what the media is spewing for the masses?

I was telling you what the current events are.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Israeli Secret Intelligence Services

lolmm ,,,must be why they went with the new name change too Daesh,,

isil l liquidators?

IS,,,Israel Services,

and now Daesh,,,its understandable.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Must be some limp wristed slaps then.

They're your wrists being slapped.

So what does your limp wrists have to do with ISIS threatening Russia, What do you think Russia's response will be?

I doubt it will be to have a sit down with ISIS and pour the Vodka type meeting eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join