It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS threatens Russia now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Heres my guess on it, and mind you this is just my opinion on it. Russian has deals with Syria and has had,this is why Russia backs up Assad. USA has been trying to get into Syria and get rid of Assad just like we did with Libya etc. blah blah blah,all the others. We tried to get into Syria last year and that evil man Putin went to the UN and stopped us. So we have to make up a huge bogey man that we just MUST go in Syria and get. Assad not trusting us has said point blank for us NOT to come in and bomb without his permission. For some reason he just doesn't trust us. I wonder why? So what do we do? Go in and bomb,because we are, wait for it: Exceptional!!!!!.

So how does this all play into making Russia want to join the party?Well, if we can make them piss Putin off (and there is still rumor that ISIS has been backed by us) then Russia will agree to let us go in and bomb in Syria. Why in fact they will help us! In the meantime Putin isn't falling for it, in fact he has been talking to Ban Ki-Moon about us staying out of another sovereign nation and doing whatever we feel like. Sorry but in my opinion exceptional is another word for Manifest Destiny. We need to stop all this. Arm the Kurds ,they fight them better than anyone and we need to stay away. We made a huge mess out of it,which was the idea anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thank you someone that make sense. Now is it possible to convince the rest too please. a reply to: Dimithae

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
They are challenging the world because they believe, quite strongly, that Allah the all powerful is behind them and will grant them victory against any and all odds.

This type of belief has been seen before in history - it never ends well for the believers because Allah, Zeus or whoever tend to be imaginary.......

Geman soldiers had the belt buckle which said on the reverse "Gott Mit Uns"-God with us.Romans carried similar phrases,and many others too.
A fantastic way to absolve a man of his own actions and responsibilities,if God is percieved to be with you/your team/army.

I say any god who wants its followers to behead people or make death camps is a figment of human dark side imagination.

I mean for crying out loud,its OK to behead a human,as long as it was a pig eating human...Purleeeze.Retarded or what.

Made up by fanatics who love violence,not god.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Oh goody, I get to use this clip again:

Yeah, ISIS, threaten Russia. THAT will be a slam dunk for one of you. Hint: not you, morons.

LOL, and I'll raise you..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Vrill

People who go around lopping peoples heads off for kicks while thinking it'll gain support aren't usually the sharpest tacks in the box.

So you believe that ISIS are what they portray themselves to be.

I mean they have to be killed on sight and stuff right?

A man of your intelligence......
edit on 23-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill
Well, since we are bombing them now, I wonder how long before Russia joins in on bombing them too?

Here's a LiveLeak link, take with grain of salt.

Source LiveLeak

Russian government supporting Obama's and NATO's war on ISIS by delivering tactical nuclear weapons to Syrian government
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

President Putin plans to deliver 20 Akatsiya 2S3 152mm self-propelled artillery with nuclear artillery shells.

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

Maybe there won't be any need to train the FSA if stuff like this is real, Putin turning ISIS strongholds into glass.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

People who go around lopping peoples heads off for kicks

are Phycopaths,,
(Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/) (or sociopathy /ˈsoʊsiəˌpæθi/) is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, ...)

enduring antisocial behavior,,,its not anti social in there new Caliph, or Kingdom,, but u cant have two Muslim Kindoms,,right,,

its the KINGDOM of Saidia Arabia,,,cant have two kings ,, why thats just,,anti social.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hmmm I dont know. Russia giving Syria nukes would be a unessersary escaslation.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This is just getting to weird, do they have pilots?

These people are coo coo for cocoa puffs

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That is a good question. I wonder if they do have pilots.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

ISIS says forcing detained pilots to train militants: report
english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

My post obviously went over your head. Maybe because it wasn´t directed at you.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude
a reply to: BobAthome

My post obviously went over your head. Maybe because it wasn´t directed at you.

yeah no problemm,, by the way its NOT,,,, "So you believe that ISIS",,ISIS or Isil or IS,, its now,,

Daesh,,,they want to be called the Daesh,,,,,the ones who trample underfoot,,,its a muslim thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What would you do?

Coddle them and give em a trophy for trying?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I would not act like I didn´t know that there are other parties behind them.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What would you do?

Coddle them and give em a trophy for trying?

I live and worked in the Middle East for 25 years, every nation but Yemen and Iraq, I met people just as radical as those in ISIS, both in the three main branchs of Shiaism and all kinds of Sunni sects but at that time they were not able to act on their impulses. One Pakistani engineer I knew was convinced if the Pakistani government gave nuclear weapons to Hezbollah and other groups and they fired them at Israel that Allah would both stop any return fire from the Zionists and would also prevent any harm to the Palestinians from the nukes.......
edit on 23/9/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well you're the one quoting one of my threads, did you bother to read all of it or are you just select quoting in a poor attempt to make a lame point?

'Whether you believe ISIS is a CIA front or a homegrown group of religious zealots, they need to be dealt with.'

'If they are a CIA op, turn the table on them by bringing many warring factions together, if they're a bunch of Religious zealots, then send them to oblivion'

and

'This is exactly why I'd advocate the Human Race eradicate these scum bags. It wont just be the 'West' going after them but everybody in their own borders. Then afterwards if all parties involved want to continue slaughtering each other over BS then so be it'

linky

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nuke em all.... from space ...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Therealjohndoe

Think ISIS will soon try for a Trifecta by urinating in China's bowl of rice as well?

If not, Who's next?

The Jesuits?

They do seem to defy any form of Logic.... Wasn't there a threat to the Pope (a Jesuit) visiting Albania this Weekend?

I wouldn't put it past them to try and bring everyone down upon them. They need to get India in on the action too.

Such Slackers............

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

People who go around lopping peoples heads off for kicks while thinking it'll gain support aren't usually the sharpest tacks in the box.

Judging from this qoute you don´t seem to think they are CIA. I mean it would be the CIA that would have made the decision to threaten Russia if they were.

If they are a CIA op, turn the table on them by bringing many warring factions together, if they're a bunch of Religious zealots, then send them to oblivion. I dunno, some here feel that ISIS will gain more recruits if fought by this or that group. If everybody went after these cheese #s they'd have no safe haven. Hunt them down like the vermin they are.

Who are you talking to? Are you giving advice to the department of Defense or are you riling up the "masses"?

If the CIA is behind them wouldn't this be exactly what they want?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join