It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS threatens Russia now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Its like IS have some form of Rabies the way they are trying to turn all the world into enemies.
Actually,forget I said that-you would get more logic from a rabid dog than from IS.

Do they think that because the West has dithered for months that Russia will do the same?
If so,they may be in for a big surprise.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
In a PR attempt to get the entire World against Muslims (extremists) I assume.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Wow they really know how to make friends don't they?

I think everyone in the world hates them now. Actually have they threatened North Korea yet?

Good Lord lets hope not. Baby Boy Un is a loose cannon. I picture him like Godzilla... Stomping on buildings across all of the continents all the while firing nukes willy nilly.

It's not a comforting prospect.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So is countries meddling in the worlds business when they have more problems of their own. Then kill, maim, rape, pillage and murder innocent people indiscriminately. So before you jump on your high morality horse you americans is nothing better than ISIS. You are one and the same scumbags. The worlds 3 musketeers ISIS, america ans irael. a reply to: SLAYER69

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
That's how daeshi losers behave.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Therealjohndoe

Think ISIS will soon try for a Trifecta by urinating in China's bowl of rice as well?

If not, Who's next?

The Jesuits?

edit on 23-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
. a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Exactly, they feel real big and bad after dealing with the U.S. And now believe they can push bigger kids around. a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Therealjohndoe

Think ISIS will soon try for a Trifecta by urinating in China's bowl of rice as well?

If not, Who's next?

The Jesuits?

We can only hope so.

If they have the West, Russia and China after them, i don't give them too much longer..........

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
They also managed to piss of the Chechen president with their statement to Putin,

Link

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

IS already trying to piss off china too.. its giving support to uiger seperatists and causing minor problems in china .. they going to learn the hard way dont piss off china either as the chinese wont play nice with them.. been a few incidents already and the extremists lost ..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
When they are not killing and recruiting, they are taunting and provoking. Why? How can anybody be this lame? Is deathwish part of their agenda?

They are trying to provoke WWIII. Do they want the ME nuked? Evidently this is what they are after, for their own twisted reasons. It's the only answer. They want the world to come after them with nukes. Has to be. They are pushing and pushing. Manipulating for this end. They do have a game plan.

We can't do that. I thought we said "never again" after Japan. Didn't we? (From the looks of our Nuke arsenals, we obviously didn't really mean it. April Fools, we are.) We can't let them suck us in to this sinister plan.

Now, Russia, that's a different story. Ain't no tellin' what he might do. It scares me. NO NUKES.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Therealjohndoe
So is countries meddling in the worlds business when they have more problems of their own. Then kill, maim, rape, pillage and murder innocent people indiscriminately. So before you jump on your high morality horse you americans is nothing better than ISIS. You are one and the same scumbags. The worlds 3 musketeers ISIS, america ans irael. a reply to: SLAYER69

How is your vast hatred any better though? Do you have any constructive solutions to this mess our beautiful planet is in?

What do you value? Seriously, I'd like to know what your values are.
edit on 9/23/2014 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Pffft, those idiots wouldn't even know how to power up one of those jets, never mind getting one off the ground. I can't wait to see them crash and burn. Allah willing. lol

Speaking of 'allah willing' like they so often like to add at the end of their rhetoric, they're too dumb to notice every time one dies, or one of their convoys gets blown to pieces, it's Allah willing it. Dummies.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
They are challenging the world because they believe, quite strongly, that Allah the all powerful is behind them and will grant them victory against any and all odds.

This type of belief has been seen before in history - it never ends well for the believers because Allah, Zeus or whoever tend to be imaginary.......

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

The only way I could stand to watch any of the footage of children dying during the Israel/Gaza conflict, was to imagine that one minute those children were being hit by bombs, and the next second they were opening their eyes to something quiet, peaceful, and kind.

I guess these @@@holes think this will happen to them, too.

I need to stop speculating. I have no clue.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
They also managed to piss of the Chechen president with their statement to Putin,

Link

Wow that impressive.

They are like that annoying kid at school who manges to piss off everyone including the nerds and geeks.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This problem like so many was created by indiscriminate wars all over the world. If everyone just mind their own business this would not have happened. a reply to: ladyinwaiting

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
They are challenging the world because they believe, quite strongly, that Allah the all powerful is behind them and will grant them victory against any and all odds..

Seeing as they have pissed off practically everyone they likely have pissed off Allah too. Yeah he doesn't exists but they still likely have pissed him off.
edit on 23-9-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Its by ignorance like this that i am the way i am. It is pathetic. People die. Children died. Not piecefully but brutal most suffer long. A lot still suffer and will for the rest of their lifes. It is disgusting. a reply to: ladyinwaiting

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm not surprised ISIS threatened Russia.

Their brand of fanaticism is against anyone who isn't in line with their brand of radicalism. Russia is predominantly Orthodox Christian (allied with Assad in Syria) and you can count on ISIS threatening China at some point too, because they are against religion of any sort (plus being allied with Iran).

The whole world is the enemy of ISIS and they would prefer to kill every perceived 'unbeliever' on the planet who will not be willing to join them in the establishment of a global Caliphate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join