It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS threatens Russia now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
www.iraqinews.com...

This maybe old news to some, but why in the world would ISIS make enemies with America and Russia BOTH and piss us BOTH off? Does ISIS really think that they can take on America and Russia? They do realize that them forcing America and Russia to team up against them, that it would end badly for ISIS right?

You know, at this point, the entire world is getting sick of ISIS and wants them all wiped off the face of the planet.

What is ISIS' end game here? Them against the world?

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

People who go around lopping peoples heads off for kicks while thinking it'll gain support aren't usually the sharpest tacks in the box.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I dont know how i feel about this because i have a friend in russia to worry about but on the other hand i think it would do good to have russia involved to stop these psychopaths and keep the Russian troups busy away from Ukrain.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hoping they wont be around long enough to make a stain !

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
There either very depraved as religious maniacs or their hierarchy is a psyop of intelligence agencies mean to get the US into the war in Syria.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I hope they aren't counting on Russia or Putin to be quite as docile as Obama has been while dealing with their shiite. I have a feeling they might be in for a surprise, if they are. And I can't say that I would be too broken up about it either.

Somebody needs to shut them down ASAP. They have certainly become way too big for their britches and Putin would likely have them for breakfast before they knew what hit them.

edit on 9/23/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
ISIS has no chance to win any war.

Why do I get the feeling that they barked up the wrong tree with Russia? Putin strikes me as someone who will use very drastic measures to make sure ISIS is wiped out.....................
edit on 23-9-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

ISIS's game plan is violence for violence sake under the guise of religion. They want to be taken out, thus breeds a new group full of even more violent people to take their place.

It's no secret that Al Qaeda translates to "The Base", because it's the foundation to building a fascist theocracy. They push the message that western society wants all Muslims dead and they, only through hard line fundamentalism, can keep their religion from being wiped off the face if the earth.
edit on 9232014 by bhliberal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
ISIS may have awoken Vlad The Impaler v2.0 with Putin.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Lmao.. russia will hand them their heads on a platter .. the russians dont play nice when threatened or attacked ..
edit on 23/9/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Oh goody, I get to use this clip again:

Yeah, ISIS, threaten Russia. THAT will be a slam dunk for one of you. Hint: not you, morons.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Those people are just itching for someone to kick their ass. If they start poking sticks at Putin, they might just get their wish.
edit on 9/23/2014 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I agree with a couple of the above posters. The ISIS people aren't the sharpest tools in the shed AND Putin will chew them up and spit them out without even a second thought. Putin is brilliant and stone cold. Rock hard. It's GOOD for the rest of the planet if ISIS tries to mess with Russia - Putin will slap them down hard and fast.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I agree with a couple of the above posters. The ISIS people aren't the sharpest tools in the shed AND Putin will chew them up and spit them out without even a second thought. Putin is brilliant and stone cold. Rock hard. It's GOOD for the rest of the planet if ISIS tries to mess with Russia - Putin will slap them down hard and fast.

My thoughts exactly. I actually HOPE that they start really taunting him. It would likely save us a lot of time and money pussy footing around with them ourselves. Putin won't go in playing. KGB? He would be in and out in days with the mission accomplished I feel like. He doesn't really care about "rules" or "optics". That leaves a lot of room for creativity IMO.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well, since we are bombing them now, I wonder how long before Russia joins in on bombing them too?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill

Yes, exactly. Their prophecies state that ALL the western powers will turn against them and attack them.
That is what they expect, and as it happens they point to it as proof that their prophet was correct.
It is not a matter of surviving this confrontation- it is an honor to die in it, for them. They will sit at the table of the prophet if they do.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

originally posted by: Vrill

Yes, exactly. Their prophecies state that ALL the western powers will turn against them and attack them.
That is what they expect, and as it happens they point to it as proof that their prophet was correct.
It is not a matter of surviving this confrontation- it is an honor to die in it, for them. They will sit at the table of the prophet if they do.

Somebody should move their reservations up...

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Wow they really know how to make friends don't they?

I think everyone in the world hates them now. Actually have they threatened North Korea yet?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
IS is trying to rebuild the Caliphate, to do this, they need Muslims around the world to join their cause and believe they are the Caliphate. That won't happen.

But to understand the logic, think about KKK members in the south who believe that anyone of German descent probably thinks the way they do, or they should, because they had that great ol' leader Adolf.

Just think how they might perceive the rest of the world. If every white person they meet in their neck of the woods dislikes blacks or at least agrees with them on their stance (possibly out of fear or what have you), if it weren't for the ever connected world, liberals and a black president, you might actually get a group of them trying to form a political party to "take over 'Murica"

IS are no different, but even worse. Back yard hick Muslims, who believe any true Muslim is just like them, and that all infidels should die, and should any Muslim stand in front of them, they'd say, "do you support us or the infidels, do you love Allah or do you live in blaspheme?"

And seriously...this is what they are doing in that side of the world. They get loudspeakers and talk propaganda every time they gain control of a territory.

So what are they doing? Because of their lopsided views on their own faith, and the idea that Muslims feel as oppressed as they do (albeit by themselves in a lot of cases, over there...) they expect to "waken" the Islamic population throughout the world to wage global jihad and return the Caliphate.

There is no chance in hell of this happening, but guess what? If they were successful, and 2 billion Muslims decided they wanted an IS led Caliphate, not the US, not Russia, not even North Korea mystical leader Kim Un and his magical unicorn would stand in their way. You are talking about people from all walks of life, located in every country in key strategic positions (mind you none of those people see themselves as such) and if bizarro-land, yes, they could take over the world. God help us all.
edit on 23-9-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If Russia belived it, and sent a few thousand troops with airpower over there, and totally destroyed ISIS, the west would accuse them on another invasion of a sovereign state, even if Assad invited them to the party.

Putin knows ISIS are a construct and controlled by the same people pulling the strings of the Islamic crazies he has had to deal with at home. No need to get all hot and bothered by it, just have a chuckle at the stupidity and ignore it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join