It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another rant......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 23-9-2014 by I1Am1Ready1Are1You because: (no reason given)

Too often I wonder about the bigger picture. Well I don't know if "too often" is a safe assumption.But often enough it feels like NOTHING adds up in life. And I don't mean because "life isn't fair, or rational". I am talking about the thousands if not millions of clues left behind and given too us every second of everyday. The ones we see, and the ones we don't. The clues we ignore, and the clues we misread or don't understand.

Of all the professions, (vital ones) to uncovering the truths, facts, and relative information to improve our understanding of life, death, and everything before, after, and in-between, how many of them collaborate amongst themselves to connect the dots. I often read mind boggling articals about discoveries around the world and wonder who if anyone is connecting the dots?

For instance here are some things to consider as examples; the Vatican, and its secrets. The alleged "giants" that are dug up. Stone hinge. elongated skulls. crystal skulls. aliens. strange animals that don't seem to fit on this planet. Things of that nature. I am talking about professions like anthropology, archaeology, biology, things of that sort. DO they come together to figure out questions we have in life? Why do we allow "people" in power to keep secrets from us? We as human tend to act and believe in a moral code. at least some of us do. Hence the "war crimes" and "crimes against humanity" yet we allow ourselves to be cheated and lied too. (controlled)

I am not exactly one for violence unless its justified. And that justification can vary from person to person. The world, or at least most of it is sick. We make fun of and even shun what is most important and covet what is not. We have ALMOST unlimited power and knowledge via the internet. Today almost everyone in the modern era has almost unlimited knowledge at there fingertips via the internet. That means the power to learn. The power to correct damaged outlets in life. Yet we sit around watching T.V. and playing video games and other non-important activities.

And whats even worse is the younger generation belittles their own flaws and backwards "evolution". Its excepted with open arms so that we feel better as humans for not "judging" people. I am a very open mined person. Sometimes I convince myself that I am too open minded. -but- I must except the fact that kids are disrespectful, unlike the way "we" were raised. Part of my generation IS to blame. I didn't swear left and right until I was old enough to understand the meanings and importance of doing so. I see kids younger than ten with a mouth that would make a sailor blush.

This is the generation we leave to figure out the next steps in life. People today aren't all bad, but they need to grow some balls and get serious about whats important in life. Stop companies from lying, hold them accountable if it means personally driving 600 miles to do so personally. They should not be allowed to lie to us on television. (This conversation should come around full circle.) Governments should not be allowed to exist if they are not faithful to their position of power. They too should be held accountable. If people were still "punished" like they did in the 16 century, there would be a lot less misdealings going on. But no, we chose the democracy as the answer.

Well I don't know how that's working out for you, but I eat, buy, and live a life of harmful lies. my shampoo.... there might be animals being tortured in ways that would make one sick to the gut... right now. Yet the labeling says animal safe.... and I have been supporting that cause because a lie. My food has chemicals in it that would kills small rodents in large doses.... but it has a name of trust but lies like Kelloggs. and we put up with this. We put up with faulty elections, mass murder from people we thought we could trust who get away with it because people walked around picketing with signs instead of with swords, and nothing came from the signs waving around in the air.

Our police are taking advantage of their power....... Threaten them with laws and amendments.... not much if any changes. The world is over populated, or it will be soon at this rate. Yet we keep seeing people whom can't afford one child produce six. but hey that's their GOD given right to mess up their world.... and ours. Countries starving but we throw away enough food to feed them twice over. In essence, the world has not been getting better. Maybe not worse.. maybe so... but WE KEEP ALLOWING IT.

So we have all these distractions from these clues, perhaps the distractions are the clues. IMO (speaking objectively )a little communism would not be such a bad thing if it were done correctly. No disrespect to the people that fought and died for this country, -but- this is whats happening to this country because of too many freedoms. freedom to be a D-bag, freedom to not give a $h!t. A little nudge in the right direction would be nice. A nudge to better ourselves as humans. If I had the time or energy to explain my thought better I doubt many people would get offended by this paragraph.

Maybe people need to start getting more offended, A little less P.C. stop labeling everything. For example if I say things like; He was a black man... I don't need to be corrected to say African American. I don't need to be told that stereo typing is bad..... It is simply understanding trends based upon the actions of the type of object or being.(my definition) Its patterns we recognize in similar masses of molecules. No harm intended, however we prioritize things like this in the media, and shun someones natural reaction to do so. I don't condone it. I'm just stating that we focus our lives on spot-lighting instances to protect others feelings. W.A.D.R. F*** peoples feelings... we are all imperfect beings, lets focus on the big picture.

Media should be one of the first things changed... I should not have to go to ATS for better news. Once the media is telling people what is REALLY important then we can start tackling things that change lives. Unlocking the truth, uncovering the secrets that are deep in the vault behind the curtain, They are secrets because they are important. And we allow important life altering information to be hidden from us but allow lies to seep into our very existence. Yes I'm saying raise up and fight, overtake, overthrow, die if you have to for something greater than yourself.

With all of the great leaders, famous quakes, and lives given for what we call our freedoms today, we pi$$ it all away when we let "them" take the pledge of allegiance out of our schools. strip GOD from our hands. Both powerful motivating tools to the spirit. We allow our children to be lied to in schools about our past and present. Watch for the clues. We are still allowing the teachings of lies about our past further damaging our present and future. We should stop letting the control of information from being kept from us. Stop allowing our future to be dictated by groups of idiots whom think they know what's best for us decide our fate. We get told if we have more than 2 beers we can't drive.... and we can operate a car with out the proper credentials... seems fair right? Most laws are in effect because of idiots and people who just flat-out made mistakes. Laws are fine. It makes since to have them. But 3 alcoholic beverages is not 1 too many
edit on 23-9-2014 by I1Am1Ready1Are1You because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Last night (Sunday night)within 2- 2 1/2 hours I consumed 2 Long Island iced tees, 3 beers and 2 margarittas and smoked some hash oil, smoke a joint and drove 13 miles through downtown and home safely with a car full of people who had less to drink but could barely stand. Had a cop behind me for 3 blocks before he realized I was just another car on the road and pulled off. To him my driving seemed fine. But if I had a tailight out and he pulled me over than its DUI time.... how is that to be ok with me that I get slammed with all the crazy punishments that come along with a DUI, When I am one of the few well funtioning drunks around? I should be taking my own advise and doing something to change something so they laws are more suited for the person instead of the masses. And here is where "they" say "well thats not fair for you to be able to drink more and drive than the other guy." Well its not really fair to me and others that we can't! So forget the P.C. B.S..

(still tring to make it around full circle
) I know with-out explaining so much of this it going to P!$$ people off and give the wrong idea, but life WILL go on. My feelings are not really important but the edge of my point (no pun intended) however is. There are soooooo many people out there with answers to lifes problems whom just need to express them to the right people to acheave greater standerds of living. the mystories we currently know a little about have answers that would change the way we live, breath, sleep, and think. I know personally I want to know the truth the point to where if it ruined my life and destroyed my mind to know, than I would rather know the truth and be in hell, than live a lie in "paradise".

So, the lies affect us the most. It keeps us at bay, for now. I DON"T understand why we question wether or not "chem-trails" exsist. If it raises so many questions and eye brows, Do something to prove the theory right or wrong! Same goes with every theory that can be explained or answered. Instead of doing something about it, WE talk about it on sites like this hoping someone else will answer our problems/questions. Of course I am guilty of this as well. But I can assure you, If I find the right answer, I WILL give my life to share it with you if thats what it takes. We are a selfish species most times. I think there should be web sites (like this) but directed and ran by professionals with experience in various fields of scientific importance, where people with ideas and theories can collaborate with experienced scientists and doctors to compare notes and ideas to hopefully shed some light on questions that are life altering. I think every human is a peice of the puzzle. We all think differently. We all have different ideas. And you get enough of the puzzle together talking and things will start to take shape.

I will contimue with more of this later. This is more for my benifit than for your reading because I believe few if any will see the correct values in my rant, however none will actually allow any of this to motivate anymore than you might already be. It's nice to get this random burden off my chest. I have been on ATS longer than I have been a member so I know what to expect from the readers so bring for the slander and negative responses baby! I was build to take it!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: I1Am1Ready1Are1You

Everyone has a different slant on any one situation .... take say five

people different genders in any one particular situation, say a hold up

or bag snatch, take them away and every one will have a slightly

different story to tell, because they have all seen the same thing ...

but from their own different perspective.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

This is very true! it is a plus and minus to human nature...... They say there are 2 sides to every story.... I say there are 3.... 2 sides and the truth. and even with everyone's different view points, when it all comes to a head the truth is still the truth. Not everyone has to agree with one-another to accept the harsh realities of what is called the truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: I1Am1Ready1Are1You

This is very true! it is a plus and minus to human nature...... They say there are 2 sides to every story.... I say there are 3.... 2 sides and the truth. and even with everyone's different view points, when it all comes to a head the truth is still the truth. Not everyone has to agree with one-another to accept the harsh realities of what is called the truth.

I cant think of anything off hand .... but in my life I have come across

'truth' actually being different and yet the same taken from two perspective

sides of the same coin. Sounds daft I know but cant explain it any better

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

not everything is always explainable, yet often understood. The more I have been thinking about this this morning, the more troubling my original concern grows. Even with this post being as long as it is, I don't think I'm even 1/250% done scratching the surface. I guess I will just write it all down and break it up into chapters like a book then post it all up at once so I am making more since out of what I'm tiring to say instead of posting so many mumbled random thoughts. I was surprized to get 2 flags right away on this...... wasn't expecting any flags or stars.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Last night (Sunday night)within 2- 2 1/2 hours I consumed 2 Long Island iced tees, 3 beers and 2 margarittas and smoked some hash oil, smoke a joint and drove 13 miles through downtown and home safely with a car full of people who had less to drink but could barely stand.

how is that to be ok with me that I get slammed with all the crazy punishments that come along with a DUI, When I am one of the few well funtioning drunks around?

Given that this thread will probably die a quick death, this reply is mostly pointless...but what the hell, I'll bite anyways.

What I quoted above....from you. That used to be something I said, over and over again until I believed it. Then, one day, I nodded out....crashed into the side of a mountain at 55 mph, head on....dead stopped the jeep I was driving. I had a rib go through one of my lungs, star-burst a windshield, took a hell of a shot across the throat that permanently altered my voice (whisper only for nearly 4 months)......

.....and I nearly killed the other two people in the vehicle with me. One of them is and will always be crippled (uses a walker with a special arm pad and a scooter just to get around) because of those actions. That one is my father, to boot. The other person in the vehicle, an ex girlfriend.....it broke her back (horizontal fracture)....didn't cripple her, but because of that, she suffers from time to time with back pain...I am sure.

So heed these words man....seriously. I was ALWAYS that guy that could handle my business. I was ALWAYS the guy taking everyone else home, driving when all my buddies would have killed us all, making sure those younger than me were always safe...I was ALWAYS that guy because my father was a drunk and I learned to "party" with that ilk at a VERY young age. Hell, I was driving the old guys home before long because everyone knew that I wasn't the guy that "got out of hand" and could handle the responsibility.

When I woke up in the hospital, I thought I had died. Severe pain...nothing else. Only black. It wasn't until I saw my mother sitting beside my bed saying that I had wrecked that I realized I was still on this planet. Then the horror of thinking I had killed others. KNOWING that I could have easily hit an oncoming car and killed innocent people....all because I thought I was that one "functioning addict" (and that is what it boils down to...I was a junkie! Period!...I am candid as they come about that)

I will be honest (and I know this comment is all over the place but it is early in my world and I haven't fully woke up yet) I didn't read your entire "rant".....What I quoted, did however, catch my eye.

That is all I wanted to say...
....really though, heed those words and this experience. It WILL bite you in the ass one day, no matter what pride and ego tell you.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I DON"T understand why we question wether or not "chem-trails" exsist. If it raises so many questions and eye brows, Do something to prove the theory right or wrong!

Just to break the "emotion" of my last post...I did glance over a bit of the wall of text you have here....(many random, different things going on...too early, my mind just isn't following)

Well, some just don't "talk about it"...Some do attempt to prove their side of the argument. That is why I present you with this thread
....only because, it was an awesome thread and was someone ACTUALLY doing something besides "just talking".

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I was going to comment on some of the points in this thread, that I agree with, until you started talking about driving under the influence... I've known several people like you... Some of whom are no longer with us... Look, you want to kill yourself, there are other less invasive ways...

... You, and any a-hole who thinks as you do, needs a good swift kick in the arse...

If this gets me banned... So be it.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 001ggg100

If telling the truth gets you banned, it only says something about the site...not you.
The truth is the truth...it wills stand as the world burns.

I used to be one of those assholes....
I admit it. I did then and I do now.
I took the "punishment".....from the physical pain of the wreck, to the courthouse, to the emotional and psychological damage done when I had (and have) to live with what I have done.

Anyways, just wanted to chime in....seems the OP abandoned his own thread.
I agree with what you have said here and did the same thing you did...

I was going to comment on some of the points in this thread, that I agree with, until you started talking about driving under the influence

I'll leave it at that.
....and leave a little room for consideration of the OPs age. I'm thinking he/she is young, so maybe these words here will be heeded. Let's just hope they are before someone innocent is killed by the ignorance (lack of knowledge...not stupid, btw) of OP.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26
It was either reply to you or 001ggg100 so please consider this a response to both of y'all

As the OPs post went on it took on a strong resemblance to my alcoholic brother-in-law's long drawn out drunken emails.

The OP was coherent enough at the start but got harder to follow and harder to read (typos) as he went on.

Coincidence?, maybe........maybe not.
edit on 23-9-2014 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

I was just getting very tired and stumbling towards the end (no pun intended) I was not drinking. And I didn't abandon my thread I just feel sleep.
I read my entire post about 6 times and I knew I was losing focus but it will help me later on to write what should have been written in the first place.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I also was aware of the undesired affect of rambling about a serious problem like drinking and driving. For the record, I drove because I was not going to let the other guys drive... that was done to prevent something very bad from happening.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I was going to comment on some of the points in this thread, that I agree with, until you started talking about driving under the influence

I'll leave it at that.
....and leave a little room for consideration of the OPs age. I'm thinking he/she is young, so maybe these words here will be heeded. Let's just hope they are before someone innocent is killed by the ignorance (lack of knowledge...not stupid, btw) of OP.

Thanks for sharing BTW. I am young at age. 31 actually. And I know the meaning of the word ignorance and its context
no offense taken.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 001ggg100

I've known several people like you....

no you have not. Sorry And I would not expect any troubles from the moderators from calling me an a-hole... lol although I have seen people get banned for less

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And I have had my shares of life experiences, I have been stabbed in the heart and lung at the ripe age of 27. saved 3 lives in my short life. I have been around the world almost 3 times. I speak in schools about what not to do. I made the mistake in 5 grade of leaving school because I was not challenged enough. I never got my GED but I am now attending college. I study outside of school as much as possible. I live to serve others. Signed up for the Peace Corps (selected the option "anywhere needed" meaning they send me places no-one wanted to go. I lost my parents at age 19. been on my own since. My older brother hit by a drunk driver. The drunk drive died upon impact. my brother's "recovery"? ... well thats a thread in itself. I am not stranger to danger and dramatic life experiences. So I guess like they say "those who don't do..... teach." so I would like to utilized my life to help others.

top topics

join