It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Doctrine :"No Boots on Ground" Will lead US military toward Robotic warriors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Obama Doctrine "No Boots on Ground" Will lead US military toward Robotic warriors. Face it when the President orders Generals to win war without boots on ground which we all know is pretty impossible. The next step is for that General to put in an order with defense contractors to create an alternative. It will happen now. Faster than I previously believed possible. Obama has brought us the Terminator.

A Soldier has been given a mission. Win without boots on ground. Our Generals will have to build a Robot Army now.

US Army to Replace Human Soldiers with “Humanoid Robots

Humanoid robots are taking longer to develop not simply because they are more complicated—and they are—but because we want them to be almost human. That is a very high bar, but evidently not an insurmountable one.

edit on 23-9-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Bring on the T1 Terminators, I imagine they will show about as much compassion towards the rest of humanity as ISIS does.

Why do we always have to find new and interesting ways of killing one another? Down right waste of potential if you ask me.
edit on 23-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Xeven

Bring on the T1 Terminators, I imagine they will show about as much compassion towards the rest of humanity as ISIS does.

Why do we always have to find new and interesting ways of killing one another? Down right waste of potential if you ask me.

We can hire all the kids living in their parents basements to remotely control these things from the basement like X-Box on drugs.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well this sounds like a war for Screamers, Terminators, Sonny, and Atlas. The only problem is how to turn them OFF when the Eternal Wars wind down. Oh, my bad, Eternal Wars REALLY means forever!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
already have them. they wont be like you think theyll be organic clones similiar to the ones they grow in Dulce in cryotubes. Theyll be based on the creation and growth of the grey embryos.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MenInBlackExposed

That's just speculation.

Pics? Or it didn't happen i'm afraid.

edit on 23-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
We dont need pics to know this government would love some Metal Gear Solid type technology to be able to control peple; abroad is a test for the real intent - civilians.

Yep, terminator warned us. Bring on Skynet.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
We dont need pics to know this government would love some Metal Gear Solid type technology to be able to control peple; abroad is a test for the real intent - civilians.

We have CNN, SKY and the BBC to control our minds and give us our opinions, no need for any form of overt control. Any self emerging artificial intelligence would have no need for terminators to control us, it could be done without us even being aware of it existence, a bit like God really, such is the pervasive power of our internet.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

originally posted by: ArchPlayer

We have CNN, SKY and the BBC to control our minds and give us our opinions, no need for any form of overt control. Any self emerging artificial intelligence would have no need for terminators to control us, it could be done without us even being aware of it existence, a bit like God really, such is the pervasive power of our internet.

Good thing I don't have cable then, huh. lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Yet here you are participating on a social network. They have ways and means of making us talk, or interact with others so they can monitor our activity and there not necessarily overtly oblivious. Such is the world in which we live. All that meta information collected has to go somewhere.

edit on 25-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join