It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction about reality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The adversary tricked us into creating this world so that he could consume our power and creativity one piece at a time. He could never face us in our unity, but disintegrated he remained much more powerful than we are individually. The more we invest of ourselves into this world, the more we diminish our true reality. Being born into this world as children in a state of amnesia is necessary for us to fully accept this world as true and to seek out the people here as authorities leading us to truth.

Unless we become as children again, shedding the lessons we've learned in this twisted place, we cannot ascend to return home. The lowest will ascend to become the highest. Those who reject this world and all the things of it will ascend to be freed from it once and for all. Bearing our talents and creativity into this world is necessary for him to be able to capture our light forever in this light absorbing prison. Using our imagination is necessary for him to delude us into his layers of fantasy and illusion. The ego is the seed of himself planted in our being. When we struggle against our own ego, we struggle against the microcosm of the adversary born into us.

When we are still, we preserve our light. When we silence our mind, we end all illusion.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think I get what you are saying.

In the case of music, when Mozart composed his Requiem, the only way to hear it was to be in or go to Vienna, Austria, and hear performed live. Now, since he is dead and gone, you have to buy a vinyl record, CD, or digital download. Or, maybe you didn't buy them...Point is, maybe my CD is Super Audio Format, maybe it is DVD audio. Maybe, I am listening to the download in 320kbps .mp3 format, or maye .ALAC. Whatever the case, perhaps I am listening to it on $10,000 Bose speakers or my earbuds. Maybe it is being performed by the local orchestra.

These differentiations apply to everything. You want a hamburger? Go back in time to get a real one from the 1500's. Even then, we both have different taste buds.

If you are saying that today we losing what could ever possibly be defined as a more objective reality, then I completely agree. We have so many means for convenience, but not reality. Reality is inconvenient.

edit on AMpAmerica/ChicagoTue, 23 Sep 2014 01:21:34 -050030uTue, 23 Sep 2014 01:21:34 -0500America/Chicago by Aperture because: (no reason given)

edit on AMpAmerica/ChicagoTue, 23 Sep 2014 01:22:18 -050030000000Tue, 23 Sep 2014 01:22:18 -0500America/Chicago by Aperture because: (no reason given)

edit on AMpAmerica/ChicagoTue, 23 Sep 2014 01:23:40 -050030000000Tue, 23 Sep 2014 01:23:40 -0500America/Chicago by Aperture because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I like it...good thought

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Thanks for the post my thoughts...
This is exactly how I precieve reality. As a child I felt free a boundless energy and creativity. But with the passing of time it felt more and more as if my power were eaten away. It feels like part of me wants to escape that what most people call reality.Something higher or different I don't know. Once in a while I succeed and then reality takes a form of syncronicties. Strange occurences that steer my life into a unforseen direction. I guess than I see the real power of what it means to be human,

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Is Your avatar a living representation of Morgellans Disease? cool threads, Man..

And as I was typing in Your other thread, "they" want You/Me/Us 'distracted'. When We are distracted, the connection between Us and TheOneInfiniteCreator is lessened/distorted. I'd bet this 'epiphany' came to You NOT in traffic but when You sought an answer? And that too adds to 'the rub' ••Each Self has to do it for their own Self•• Nobody can do that for them.

You want to be flooded with some more Light? Clear Your chakras; decalcify Your pineal gland and buckle up!! This is ALL an illusion.. You 'may' enter the place where "thought" is 'real' and the 'physical' is the 'illusion'

And once that connection is made and the Self is 'awakened' it is then that they come to the realization that they are indeed an Eternal Soul..the concept of 'time' is re-arranged. Why the mandala gets blown away when complete.. We are 'Spirits' having a "human experience" The Ones who are still asleep are the Ones who get "stuck"

With the recent Mercury Retrograde I'd guess ATS™ will be seeing many newer members starting their "search"...

namaste

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Nope. I never asked for this. I was an arrogant bastard and I'm being dragged kicking and screaming the entire way. I think I've finally pissed God off enough for him to be like, "You can't handle the truth, here, I'll show you." WOW. That's all I have to say at this point. I got a taste of things last night and it almost crumpled me. I don't know about that whole reed in the wind thing. I think it is more like a dust mote in an inferno. We are amazing. That we survive this and march forward, gives me a whole new respect for everyone. The sad things is, in a #ed up way, I don't think the purpose of this prison is to induce suffering in us, but to show us the glory of pleasure. I think the suffering is a "gift" to act as a contrast to the pleasures we feel down here so that we have some standard against which to judge them. Whoever came up with this system needs a reality check. lmao.

top topics

join