It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam : What they don`t want you to know

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Sheeple will always be sheeple regardless of their faith and nationality.
The ones pulling the strings have manipulated all religions, to make us hate each other in order to keep us busy. There's anti-Muslim, anti- Western, anti-this and anti-that. Most Muslims are no different from the rest of the sheeple. I've spoken to many Muslims and they believe that the whole world is conspiring to ban their religion and wipe them out just like how some people believe that Muslims are conspiring to wipe out all unbelievers. Some even believe Obama is a Muslim and is trying to turn the US into a Muslims country.

It is sheeple vs sheeple and they will always be the majority.
I do not see any solution to this issue.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackNWhite

You do realize it`s about research of 2013 and it wouldn`t have been in the news if our blond Muppet to be seen in the video at 15:56 min hadn`t used it in the debate.

But we already had problems before most of those bombings took place and had Muslims dancing in the street with 9/11.

Van Gogh worked with the Somali-born writer and politician Ayaan Hirsi Ali to produce the short film Submission (2004), which criticized the treatment of women in Islam. Many Muslims found it controversial for its criticism. On 2 November 2004 Van Gogh was assassinated by Mohammed Bouyeri, a Dutch-Moroccan Muslim.

Source

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

The problem is they are not even talk about it...it has to do with WII and what happened back then.

They just sweep it under the rug and think it just magically disappears...that's the stupid thing about it.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
A classic reason why I think globalisation/mass immigration is a bad idea.

Certain parts of the world clearly weren't meant to mix.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

poor confused soul....
this is your statement..

Here`s what happens on the streets towards Western women :
and you post a vid of a woman in the street in Brussels...just for clarification Brussels is the capitol of Belgium...

your reply is from expat888 and i quote

Spare me the bovine fecal matter .. been around the block more than once and very familiar with the technique .. .

and your reply is this...

The technique of actual knowing what`s going on the Netherlands...? You jumped the gun about this one thinking it`s not legit.

seriously get your facts straight !!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Certain parts of the world clearly weren't meant to mix.

you mean not meant to be COLONIZED.
And NO civilization does NOT depend on slavery.
However, a sane mind depends on ethics.

edit on 23/9/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It happens in The Netherlands too, similar hidden cams have been used on the streets over here, that`s why I used the Brussels vid, because it doesn`t matter.

And if you took the time to actual read some of the reports you would see it`s similar in other west European countries.

He did research in 6 European countries with similar results...how about some fact checking before posting ?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

It happens in The Netherlands too, similar hidden cams have been used on the streets over here, that`s why I used the Brussels vid, because it doesn`t matter.

And if you took the time to actual read some of the reports you would see it`s similar in other west European countries.

He did research in 6 European countries with similar results...how about some fact checking before posting ?

glad we cleared that up....good looking women get asked out and or harassed on a daily basis no matter where they are...it is males in general...a good looking woman gets asked out some 50 times a day ..this is why males need to learn a better way to approach women to score
www.upworthy.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

No, over here they were able to just walk freely on Saturday and Fridays nights without being harassed till not so long ago. So it seems to be different in other places.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Religion lends itself to fundamentalism, and therefore conflict in a secular society.

This is especially true amongst the Abrahamic faiths that have dominated over polythiestic societies. They get a foothold somewhere and through fear, disinformation, and eventually violence seek to obliterate the current society and replace it with their own.

Christianity did it first in Europe, wiping out or converting the local polythiestic peoples.

This is an old song and dance that has gone back to the systematic annihilation of Canaan.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

No, over here they were able to just walk freely on Saturday and Fridays nights without being harassed till not so long ago. So it seems to be different in other places.

all i have to say is stop believing the bull# get out there and and learn for yourself....not everything is black and white.....i am guessing by your response you watched the vid in the link i posted....our society has big problems with this i agree ..but to marginalize it down to a religion is only feeding the wolf

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin

You do know that Muslims were killing people long before there was even a U.S., OR an Israel? What will be the excuse next time?

where did i say that Muslims werent killing people ? Knee-jerk reaction much ?
I was just stating the obvious why Muslims dont trust Jews and why they believe the West is trying to destroy Islam.
I mean, the West has been bombing Muslim countries for the last 20 years, Jews have been slaughtering Palestinians for long time now, so what is so strange about Muslims not trusting Jews ? How many Americans trust a Muslim these days ?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The problem is just it has been marginalized and still is, it`s not talked about but gets pampered.

I`m not a racist, never been one and never will be. I talk to people and have friends of all kinds of races. I have known also very decent Muslims.

The Netherlands is most likely the most less racist country in the world. I just read that we have 25 % mixed marriages and 50 % have been in a relationship with other races.

But Muslims go on the street to protest against the bombings of the Palestinians and in support for ISIS, but there are no ones who demonstrate against ISIS, that`s not right.

Just as with someone who`s addicted and first needs to acknowledge he is, they should actual start talking about it, and really acknowledge there are problems. That`s also what the professor says, but most people immediately think it racist and by so it can`t be talked about.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

i do not think you are racist...the hype we get fed is like a roller coaster once on you cannot get off....

i had a really scary experience in amsterdam a few years ago...lucky for me i befriended the right local who got me back to my hotel without being hurt....these were the local homeless...i hope you are aware of he homeless in holland...

you are right in thinking everything has just become kosher because it has....the blame should be pointed at those who make the laws not just those that want it.......

the puppet masters are looking for war they just need the puppets to push the agenda for them....sadly we are living in that world
edit on 23-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Let's make one thing clear. The Hadith is evil, and it is from the Hadith that radical Islam is taught. Unfortunately the law is taken from the Hadith.

The Hadith stands in direct contradiction to Allah, the Koran and Mohammed.

The Koran does not permit this type of behavior. And I happen to agree, it does appear that their is an agenda to demonize and destroy Islam.

If Islam followed the Koran their could be no radical Muslims.
edit on 23-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Straight out of the manual how to create an enemy .. yaaaaawwwwnnnn ....

Happy to see your nonchalant attitude. When you're kneeling on a prayer rug (with the threat of having your head cut off) 30 years from now, let's see if you'll be singing a different tune.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin

You do know that Muslims were killing people long before there was even a U.S., OR an Israel? What will be the excuse next time?

There was also Jews and Christians killing people long before there was a US or Israel so what's your point? Israel and America attacking these nations and America putting bases in lands that many Muslims consider holy to them is the main reason for the Muslims hostility towards America and Israel.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Dancing? Or did you forget all those candlelight vigils that were held?

www.liveleak.com...

Its so easy to forget the truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Expat888
Straight out of the manual how to create an enemy .. yaaaaawwwwnnnn ....

Happy to see your nonchalant attitude. When you're kneeling on a prayer rug (with the threat of having your head cut off) 30 years from now, let's see if you'll be singing a different tune.

If what you are saying is true then please explain how there are people that follow faiths besides Islam that live in Muslim nations with no problems and have not had their heads cut off? Yes there are nations like Saudi Arabia where they don't allow other faiths but Muslim nations like Iran and Syria allow other faiths with no problem.
edit on 23-9-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
Good thread , here is great documentary , a must see!

A video made by known Islamophobes. Yeah we sure can expect the truth there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join