It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam : What they don`t want you to know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Study by Dutch Professor Ruud Koopmans of Sociology and Migration Research at the Humboldt University of Berlin :

The university has educated 29 Nobel prize winners and is considered one of the most prestigious universities in Europe

Source

Religious fundamentalism and out-group hostility among Muslims and Christians in Western Europe

Koopmans did in-depth research about Muslim fundamentalism in West Europe and also in the Netherlands.

His conclusion : The situation is much more alarming as to what most politicians wants us to believe.

"On the contrary as what is being told by media, politicians, Obama, David Cameron, Dutch prime-minister Rutte and leaders of Muslim organizations, it`s not a few lost young souls who are Muslim fundamentalist, but a huge minority of 44%."

"We have found that 70% of all Muslims in The Netherlands think the rules of the Koran are more important than the Dutch law.

"75% of the Muslims think there`s only one interpretation of the Koran possible and this is what every Muslim should follow, which is a typical aspect of a fundamentalist religion perceptive."

'"But what`s more disturbing is that this fundamentalist religion world view is very strong connected to an enemy view towards other groups. As an example, 40% of the Dutch Muslims don`t think the Jews can be trusted and 55 % of them think The West is out to destroy the Islam."

When asked if he`s not afraid that he`s "pouring oil on the fire" (Dutch expression about making something which is already worse even worse)?, he answers, "Yes I`m sometimes afraid of that, but on the other side I`m convinced that this problem doesn`t go away if we just act like it doesn`t exist."

If you ask Christians, what do you think is more important God`s laws or the laws which we have been thought of by us, than I think you will end up by God also don`t you think?

"That kind of fundamentalism you will also find in the Christian community. Fundamentalism is of course not an invention of the Islam, it exist in all religions. Depending about what questions are asked the percentages are significantly lower with Christians, about 15 % compared to 70/75 %."

His conclusion, after studying all the numbers is that of all the Muslims, young and old no difference, 44% is having a fundamentalist world view.

Muslim fundamentalism is more deep and spread out than we actual think, says Koopmans. A sign, which with the increasing tensions and jihadism should worry us, according to him.

You`re saying it`s not about a small group, and that it goes also about the willingness to defend your Religion with violence?

"Yes, but that`s of course a smaller group, not everyone who has such a fundamentalist view is prepared to act in a violent manner. But that`s also something which has been researched in The Netherlands by the Department of Justice in 2010, and they concluded that 11% of the Muslim thought it was acceptable because of their religion to act violently in certain cases. 11 % of the Muslim are of course about 100.000 Muslims in The Netherlands."

There are of course huge differences in saying and thinking, and actual doing it.

"There are of course not 100.000 jihadists in The Netherlands. But what this shows is that besides the couple of hundred Muslims who already became radicalized, there`s a large group outside of them of who sympathize with the world view of these jihadists, and who say they are partly willing to use violence. And they might not do it themselves, but might be willing to support it. Thus there is an breeding ground and support base potential."

"It`s of course not something of recently that we had to deal with Muslim radicalism, we already have people who have been murdered and terror attacks which have been prevented in The Netherlands."

"A couple of hundred radicals without support of their community are easy to take out for The Secret Services, but if there`s a network of sympathizers surrounding them it will be a lot more difficult."

Dutch language interview starting at 15:40 min :

Source

Link to English publications from Dr. Prof Ruud Koopmans :

Link

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Good thread , here is great documentary , a must see!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sounds about as accurate as a non muslim could get......exact %ages would be very difficult to define....
I expect a battle between European muslims and their fellow citizens at some point....(more ethnic cleansing coming up soon......)

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

You could be right....but I dont think there is such a thing as "European Muslims".

There are just Europeans...........and Muslims.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

He interviewed thousands and thousands of Muslims to get to those numbers.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Lets be real here. The Ottomans have been fighting the Europeans since before the Crusades. We have 3 Crusades that radical Christians and Muslims fought, over some BS manmade book written by each one's "disciples" about "God's words". The Christians were doing witch hunts on women then, and now the Muslims are doing it now. The Muslims have ALWAYS wanted to conquer Europe, going all the way back to the Persian empire. Wash rinse and repeat.

While I think both religions are patriarchial bullshyt, and plagues of the world instead of matriarchial (like aboriginal communities were) make no mistake Europe as a form of Western policy has allowed these people to cross their borders since 1950. This was a plan by a few to incite another European war. Throw in The US of A training and manipulating people's faith ala Al Qaieda and there you have a 20 year storm coming into fruition.

I say at this point give the muslims a choice - renounce their religion and live according to the laws of the country they are in, or deport their asses back to the middle east. Just snatch em up and drop em off. This type of crap makes it hard for people emigrating to other countries that have no religious affiliation.

Start with Norway and work your way down.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Sounds about as accurate as a non muslim could get......exact %ages would be very difficult to define....
I expect a battle between European muslims and their fellow citizens at some point....(more ethnic cleansing coming up soon......)

European Muslims

Really? Muslims try to force their religious laws on EVERYONE in countries they run. And, when they move to other countries, they think that country has to bend their laws for them. Everyone sees it but keep up denying it if you want to. I want go to a Muslim country, because I'm not going to live by their rules. Just like if they don't want to live by our rules, don't come here.
edit on 9/22/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Be accurate. The Muslims want to conquer the world. Europe is just one step in that process. They are taught there will be no peace until all the world is for Allah. Now, you can interpret that in different ways, but we all know how this particular type of Muslim interprets it.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

These numbers also show that the whole talking about "moderate" Muslims is a big joke.

I already realized long ago that Islam and Western society don`t go along.

They are taught by Islam that they are superior, and by so they think Western women are all whores which can be used and thrown away like garbage.

Here`s what happens on the streets towards Western women :

edit on 22-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think it's the only religion that harbours those thoughts. In fact Catholicism practically did rule the world at one point. The fact is Islam won't conquer the world no matter how much they want to.

It's an interesting study, it's not particularly surprising that many muslims are fundamentalist, but perhaps more surprising that so many Christians aren't, although I think a study in USA would show higher levels. It does make one implication that low socio-economic status is related to fundamentalism, but doesn't mention whether there are any socio-economic differences between Christian and Muslim societies.

Here's a direct link to the study.
edit on 22-9-2014 by twfau because: added link

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Straight out of the manual how to create an enemy .. yaaaaawwwwnnnn ....

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

No this is not.

These are just some cold facts.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

We do have Christian Fundamentalists. Ted Cruz's father called for his son and company to turn America into a "Christian Nation".

These Radical Christians are called the American Taliban

edit on 23-9-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Spare me the bovine fecal matter .. been around the block more than once and very familiar with the technique .. .

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Fundamentalism in all forms will always be a problem in my opinion. Currently we're so divided and texts have been perverted, doctrines have been twisted in order to manipulate and divide people.

These people are not your enemy, believe me. The ones pulling the strings are. We fell for it so many times:

Native Americans
Africans
Japanese
Spanish
Iraqis
Jews
Christians
Germans
Whites

It's a long cyclical history of pointless hatred. And though many of us feel it, it's not originally our hatred, it's created by those running the show. 7+ billion people living in peaceful coexistence, sharing ideas and information, solutions. That's a world of unstoppable progress. We could be that but we're forced into this.

Currently I think Islam is being used as an excuse (one of many) to keep the world fighting.

S + F, I have known for a long time how some Dutch feel about the Islamic presence in their country. The Netherlands were never really perfect (nowhere is) but it was mostly clean, proud, industrious and had a big cultural heritage. Hoping I can have Edam in the future and not get depressed over a war in the Netherlands.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

The technique of actual knowing what`s going on the Netherlands...?

You jumped the gun about this one thinking it`s not legit.

I know what is happening over here, because I actual live here. I have seen enough of the behavior of Muslims over here to actual know this is true.

Did you know the background news reporting show is very reliable and started in `59, and this isn`t going to be to the liking of The Dutch politicians while it`s being payed by the government. It actual plays in the hand of the one they don`t like.

Edit : Why this has come now in the news while it was actual a bit older research is because every third Tuesday in September there`s something called "Prinsjesdag"

Prinsjesdag (English: Prince's Day) is the day on which the reigning monarch of the Netherlands (currently King Willem-Alexander) addresses a joint session of the Dutch Senate and House of Representatives in the Ridderzaal or Hall of Knights in The Hague. The Speech from the Throne (Dutch: Troonrede) sets out the main features of government policy for the coming parliamentary session.

Source

The one who`s warning against the Islam in The Netherlands (I`m not a fan of him), was using this in the parliamentary debate about the next years Budget Memorandum :

Proposal of the next year's budget

After lunch, the Minister of Finance proposes the next year's national budget and the Budget Memorandum (the Miljoenennota) to the House of Representatives. The budget submitted is carried in a special case which has printed on it in Dutch: "Third Tuesday of September", but due to the size of the case, it probably contains only a part of the entire memorandum. The presentation is followed by a cycle of parliamentary debates on the budget. These are called the algemene beschouwingen (general deliberations). It is the most important moment for parliamentary policy making, as MPs can amend the budget to finance specific plans.

Same Source
edit on 23-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

"We have found that 70% of all Muslims in The Netherlands think the rules of the Koran are more important than the Dutch law."

What's wrong with that? A Supreme Being's laws would be... well, supreme. That's not radical fundamentalism, it's common sense.

And actually refreshing. Have you taken a good look at "the laws of the land" lately? You want people to base their morality and code of conduct on that instead?

Holy s#.

"...55% of them think The West is out to destroy the Islam."

55% of them are spot-on correct. That's not paranoid delusion, it's calling a duck a duck.

I didn't know I'd be having propaganda for dessert tonight...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

You`re right, we blow up mosques and prosecute Muslims as nr 1 free time hobby over here, it`s a madhouse in The Netherlands.

Claiming to see propaganda when there`s not, makes you also blind to see when it is actual there.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

'"But what`s more disturbing is that this fundamentalist religion world view is very strong connected to an enemy view towards other groups. As an example, 40% of the Dutch Muslims don`t think the Jews can be trusted and 55 % of them think The West is out to destroy the Islam."

Hmmmmm, i wonder why...

rinf.com...

There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world today, with 49 countries having a predominantly Muslim population. Of these countries, 4 have been bombed by Israel, and 4 have been bombed by the US this year alone.

Here are the four countries bombed by Israel in 2014

1. Sudan (35.4 million people, 96.7% Muslim)
On July 21, Israel dropped bombs on a suspected weapon warehouse in Sudan. Israel alleged that the site stored weapons that were bound for Hamas in Gaza.

Israel has carried out other bombing attacks inside Sudan in recent years. In 2009, Israeli warplanes bombed a convoy of trucks in Sudan that was believed to be carrying arms to be smuggled into Gaza. And in 2012 eight Israeli planes struck a giant military factory outside of the capital, Khartoum.

edit on Tue Sep 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE ADDED, TRIMMED HUGE QUOTE, IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackNWhite

You do know that Muslims were killing people long before there was even a U.S., OR an Israel? What will be the excuse next time?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join