It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Multiple ISIS fighters killed or wounded by airstrikes. (Should be difficult to get an accurate count without confirming the kill on the ground, no?)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: TinfoilTP

so hows the Dam in Mossal??

cause its a big Damn dam.

Seen a story,

“On Monday Peshmerga forces re-activated Mosul Dam and brought all employees, engineers and experts back to work,” the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) official in Mosul Saed Mamuzini told BasNews.

Source

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Alright everyone, I need to be heading to bed. It's been a long day today, and tomorrow will be even longer.

I hope you all keep tabs on this developing story overnight. I'll try my best to pick back up with the stream of information tomorrow.

Pray for all involved, on both sides.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I have Fox News on in the background as I follow the news elsewhere... (For comic relief)

Interestingly, Sheppard Smith just said "...Let's take a first look at this 'New World'... This 'new war.'"

MSM is infamous for curious "slips of the tongue."

edit on 23-9-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Kurdistan so they are the new owners??

or is still Bagdad's Iraqi.?

cause shareholders want too know,,

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

Kurdistan so they are the new owners??

or is still Bagdad's Iraqi.?

cause shareholders want too know,,

It is the Kurdistan Democratic Party, which is a part of Iraq.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Kurdistan Democratic Party

well at least there keeping the lights on in Downtown Bagdad,,
thats a pretty good slogan for a political party,,

"We literally keep the Lights shinning"
vote for us.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This is just SSDD in the working of the global "elite" and it ties into several published goals.

I think the globalists are using the US military to off all the countries not currently controlled by the central banking system. If they control the money and natural resources who "leads/rules" a country is just an illusion.

They are trying to instigate a viral/bacterial outbreak like Ebola to kill off a massive amount of the population.

They are trying to destroy all nationalism via encouraging "revolution" on upheaval/marshal law to instigate people accepting a global government.

They are trying to polarize religion so they label religion as a bad thing like nationalism and the family unit so they can break down all societal organization which would stop the virtual surf dome/drone workers they want to create.

Destroy the family
Destroy religion
Destroy Nationalism
Enslave to world banking system
Create new feudal society with global overlords
Kill most of the peons through disease/war/population control to a "manageable level" and make them live in massive urban cities.
Use bogey men like ISIS to keep people in fear/control

It's not even a conspiracy... the have published it over and over!

edit on 23-9-2014 by pianopraze because: typos

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

or
"Dark Ages,, or brown outs got u worried?",, vote KDP

we kept the lights on!

maybe,, it could work,,

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

make them live in massive urban cities.

and who grows the food for these,,,",make them live in massive urban cities." dwellers?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: neo96

So now we are Assads air force.

Oh, is that by agreement? I am sure he sees it differently.

Nice announcement, though. Like damn, now we have to blow up another country.

According to the BBC

"The Syrian government has not formally consented to the air strikes on its territory. However, it says it was informed about the air strikes before they took place"

Didn't Putin say something about Syria, Air Strikes and the US?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Yup.

For the sake of brevity, I agree.

But at what cost(s)? You're/We're about to find out. . .

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i hope there is no "all night golf" ranges, Courses in the Washington area.

Is there still a RED PHONE in the White House??

or is it a different color? now.

edit on 9/23/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm thinking:

Top NATO officials all gathered in NYC...

National guard being summoned there under hazy pretenses...

Potentially illegal airstrikes in Syria...

I told my friends earlier to watch out for NYC over the next few days... and that was BEFORE the news about the airstrikes.

This really does seem like a HUGE deal... I expect this to escalate by the hour.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Wait What! did I miss something whats going on in NY

There was some activity at a base in Colorado, but I havent heard anything since. Police on scene!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KonigKaos

No, nothing has happened in NY, as far as I know.

I was just making connections. Also, ISIS has apparently sent an audio recording in response to the airstrikes.

New article discussing ISIS response

The audio recording warned Americans that "you will not feel secure even in your bedrooms," as reported Monday by NBC News, which could not immediately verify the recording's authenticity.

The statement purportedly featured IS spokesman Abu Mohammed al-Adnani calling Obama "vile" and a "mule of the Jews" and charged him with being "more foolish" than former U.S. President George W. Bush, who launched the U.S. invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan more than a decade ago.

"Are America and all its allies from amongst the crusaders and atheists unable to come down to the ground?" the recording continued, an apparent swipe at Obama's decision not to deploy U.S. ground forces to the war-torn region.

"You will pay the price as you walk on your streets, turning left and right, fearing the Muslims," the recording warned.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Anyone that knows me on this site, knows how much I detest war.
Disclaimer: I trap and kill infestations of vermin in my house.
I do not see much of a difference in this basic attitude, so, it has begun, and I accept that.
God speed to those put in harms way, and obviously have the same agenda.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Is this a joke.... bombing ISIS? We have gangs in Chicago and Detroit that are more dangerous than ISIS..... ?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Apparently the wreckage IS have been showing is of a US drone and it crashed into a communications tower, so no pilots to capture thankfully.

It's worth noting that IS lack the capability to engage modern aircraft at anything above 5000 feet or so. They haven't been too successful at downing Syrian planes and helicopters dropping barrel bombs so this is going to be an one sided affair.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Is this a joke.... bombing ISIS? We have gangs in Chicago and Detroit that are more dangerous than ISIS..... ?

Are you kidding? Those gangs would love a chance to get a crack at these assholes. Why not enlist them? It's called "likely resource allocation".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join