It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update to Georgia Guidestones - Ebola Outbreak Possibility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ebola only kills 50% and it doesn't spread readily enough. It is not good enough to lower the population to 500,000,000, and while the vaccine might be somewhat effective, it is a gruesome death, so why roll the dice with that? It is psychologically so terrifying that were it to break out it would cause social breakdown and mass hysteria.

Ebola might be a microcosmic trial run to see how things during a plague would play out on a larger scale as a dress rehearsal, but H7N1 with a novel strain of neuraminidase is probably going to be their choice for the coming population bottleneck. It will kill 98% of everyone, the death is rapid and relatively painless, it spreads readily and its vaccine is becoming more effective with every refinement.

By the time they perfect the vaccine, they could have half the world infected and by the time the first people start dying, it will already be too late for those who have not been selected for survival. Population bottleneck is disgustingly abhorrent and if it occurs, I don't know if I want to be one of the "lucky" ones who survive.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
Of course it's not run by the Masons of hometown USA. Private associations between builders of society have no need for creeds or worship services, right? Molech, Saturn, Venus and her mirror. Nothing to see here. Move right along.

Guess we all just need to take your opinion as fact?

About the Masons that is, not that you think Saturn, Molech and Venus are important to you.

All this does remind me of someone though, I think his name was Enochwasamoron. Not quite sure.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: w8tn4it
I think the Egyptians and Aztecs might differ with you on that one.

Well, at least they do not have a bunch of tools running around claiming their monuments signify the end if the world.

Oh, wait.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Excellent article at that link. TY.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I must have missed the creator of the Georgia Rockheap running a fascist dictatorship.

"“I know nearly all of the men who worked on this monument and nearly all of them were good Christians and good Masons,” Clamp maintained. “I know that none of them would have worked on the Guidestones if they believed that there was anything evil or untoward about them.”

But that is not quite accurate. Nearly thirty years previously to the day, Mart Clamp’s father, Charlie Clamp, was sandblasting over 4,000 4-inch letters into the eight faces of the four Guidestones. Forebodingly, as he carved the words “to an age of reason” into the Pyramid Blue granite capstone, Charlie Clamp says he heard “strange music and disjointed voices.”"

The article continues:

LINK

---It's a good article. You should read it. There are other articles alleging Masonic members of Theosophy to be invested in the monument. Of course, we will likely not know for now.

“Joe Fendley was also a very active Mason, and I’ve always thought the Guidestones were inspired by Masonic principles,” Dr. Merchant, an Alice A. Bailey disciple who worked in Bailey’s Arcane School, expounded."

I am confused, were these stone masons, or free masons. There is a difference. (hint, most Freemasons don't have a clue how to carve stone)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I noted that as well. It is an important distinction. I read it as lowercase, mason, even though it was capitalized. It actually makes perfect sense that way.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Have you looked into Kabbalistic numerology? 14 is the number of Daleth, the door and is significant and 20 is the value of Yod, the hand and is a sign for virgo. Maybe it is an indication that something happened on the 22nd of September, 2014? What, the hermit opened the door? That is kind of eerie to me, because of what happened to me last night. Maybe their offspring are finally waking up???

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Well, at least they do not have a bunch of tools running around claiming their monuments signify the end if the world.

Oh, wait.
So a self professed high level mason calls someone a tool while they have shillaxin set as their mood? I suppose that is just as good as you waiving a red flaag.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Oh, wait.
So a self professed high level mason calls someone a tool while they have shillaxin set as their mood? I suppose that is just as good as you waiving a red flaag.

WHAT? Speak frapping English.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I usually switch that mood back and forth with 'Illuminaughty' while simultaneously RFID chipping small children. The whole high-level thing is a lot of work.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So evil rich greedy mason believe:

1. "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."
Sounds good in theory and actually not a horrible idea in a new world (even though I believe it would be hard to enforce ethically)

2. "Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity."
Fair enough I believe many people need to take having/raising a child more seriously, I also can't disagree with them for thinking the new world should be healthier, it will save lives/save money. Promoting diversity in my opinion is a good thing even if it does have it's negative sides, I know there are people who think it's a horrible idea but I find those people are usually ignorant.

3. "Unite humanity with a living new language."
I think again it sounds good in theory (maybe it could work in a new world) and can maybe help the population become more united.

4. "Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason."
I agree with this idea 100%

5. "Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts."
I again agree with this idea a 100%

6. "Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court."
This sounds great in theory again and more than likely will have a better outcome than what we have done.

7. "Avoid petty laws and useless officials."
I love this idea and wish we actually started doing that now!

8. "Balance personal rights with social duties."
I have mixed emotions on this idea but see why they might of came up this idea.

9. "Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite."
Can't really argue against that

10. "Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature."
Sounds great in theory a little bit harder to execute in the real world but yeah good idea for a new world.

I didn't know supporting those things made someone evil, Satanic, followers of "the 10 Commandments of the Antichrist", go against Christianity, makes some one a sun worshiper, means you belong to a cult, and means you hate Jesus. I mean who's the evil one the people believing these should be basic ideas of a post apocalyptic society or people like Mark Dice and Alex Jones who oppose these things? I've seen Mark Dice and Alex Jones claim this was done by a group of Freemason members who belong to the NWO or members of the Rosicrucian society who they both claim are Satanic ( I don't much about them but I highly doubt it plus I don't trust people who use Satanism and Luciferianism interchangeably). I still don't understand how many of these things go against the words of Jesus and why people think Jesus doesn't like Nature/Diversity/harmony/disliking petty laws/protecting the oppressed. My belief the guidestones were done by a bunch of Liberal hippies who are into the New Age movement and spent a little to much time at Burning Man/Woodstock.

Edit: I saw some people commenting on that video claiming it's a monument to Fascists, I'm guessing they don't know what a Fascists truly is.
edit on 23-9-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The OPs video is BS. Like most stuff from InfoWars.

People are letting their fears control their interpretation of the stones.

1: Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2: Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

There is a reason 1 and 2 are next to each other. The idea is to keep the population low by reproducing wisely. As of now, people reproduce just to reproduce, and a majority of children these days are accidents. So we have out of control population growth. If we reproduce wisely, the population would naturally reduce itself (because 56 million people die naturally a year), and remain fairly low depending on how wise we become.

The idea isn't to force any reproduction rules on anyone... The idea is to educate people, make them wiser, and have them understand the greater importance of reproducing responsibly. People should be humble enough to think,"maybe the world doesn't need any more humans at the moment" and come to the conclusion on their own. People can still have children if they want, but we need to put a stop to this "oops, I'm pregnant again, oh well" mindset, and be more responsible.

Maybe someday we will have humans intelligent enough to reproduce wisely. Until then, it's a pipe dream.
edit on 24-9-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here is something I wrote in a similar topic:

In masonry, there are different types of stones.

1: CORNER STONES are the first stones placed at ground level. Generally, the first stone is placed in the northeast corner, from which the building traditionally commences. They are part of the structure, and therefore, are placed before or as the building is built.

2: COMMEMORATIVE or DEDICATORY STONES are the stones most commonly placed by the Masonic fraternity today. They are not part of the structure of the building, but fit into a space left in the stone or brickwork. They usually seal a cavity in which a "time capsule" type deposit is made. Generally, the placement of such a stone is the last act in the building and serves as a dedication of the building and a signal of its completion.

3: FOUNDATION STONES are the first stones placed as part of the foundation of a building. These stones are below the level of the ground.

Maybe the added "2014" stone was a commemorative stone (#2), marking the completion of something. After all, the Guidestones have engraved on them the following text:

"Time Capsule Placed six feet below this spot On _______ To Be Opened on ______".

They didn't enter any dates, meaning they didn't finish the stone, nor place a time capsule. I believe maybe they finally placed a time capsule, and the first date is now 2014.
edit on 24-9-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

If you had infinte knowledge from a contemporary POV would you share it with temporal power players who were in most cases just born into their positins of power? I would think you couldnt teach them anything life hadnt already revealed to them.

A life without struggle is just a long sleep without dreaming.

It is all just show. The Illuminati as these boards know them dont even exist. Good or bad its all fiction.

Real power is quiet and well served already. There is no need to bring outsiders into the loop. Its a family thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I would also love to see proof that the CDC is responsible the recent Ebola scare and the people who made the Georgia guidestones are also in on the conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think it is a fake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join