It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update to Georgia Guidestones - Ebola Outbreak Possibility

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The date, 2014 added. Could it be related to the Ebola outbreak allegedly planned by the CDC with a patented vaccine? They are now warning universities of the coming outbreak. CDC Patent.

Guidestone Update

Searched, but did not find the thread. Now I found it. Feel free to delete mods. Here is thread from the 19th: LINK

edit on 22-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Who cares about a pile of rocks in Georgia? Why would anyone let some rocks affect their life?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What Ebola outbreak allegedly planned by a CDC vaccine

I watched the video absolutely nothing new. So someone put a poorly cut stone into some other stones... Nothing to see here

Nice edit lol.
edit on 22-9-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Who cares about a pile of rocks in Georgia? Why would anyone let some rocks affect their life?

I guess the same could be said for this: Mein Kampf. I don't take the position of worry, but I do think it is important to be informed. There is a mechanism in nature to recompense those who seek chaos for personal gain. Private associations are never in the best interests of the public good.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ask the Dinosaurs? Haha.. I remember reading that Ebola was a depopulation plan in a Dean Koontz book though. (fiction book) I wonder which book that was?

Innocence book review

seriously… Armageddon? End of days? Ebola virus? Sounds too much like he is trying to be a writer of doomsday but not quite making it.

Its from dec. 2013. It just stuck in my head because I was reading it the other day. And its about as silly as listening to the georgia guide stones.
edit on 22-9-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I already postulated this a couple of days ago in the other thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

What Ebola outbreak allegedly planned by a CDC vaccine

I watched the video absolutely nothing new. So someone put a poorly cut stone into some other stones... Nothing to see here

Nice edit lol.

There is a link.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I admit it's creepy but I think 2014 is on the new piece to mark the date it was added.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I must have missed the creator of the Georgia Rockheap running a fascist dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
I already postulated this a couple of days ago in the other thread.

I did a search, but the ATS search feature is exacting. When I did a second search, after posting, it showed the first thread. Of course, the topic is slightly different.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I must have missed the creator of the Georgia Rockheap running a fascist dictatorship.

"“I know nearly all of the men who worked on this monument and nearly all of them were good Christians and good Masons,” Clamp maintained. “I know that none of them would have worked on the Guidestones if they believed that there was anything evil or untoward about them.”

But that is not quite accurate. Nearly thirty years previously to the day, Mart Clamp’s father, Charlie Clamp, was sandblasting over 4,000 4-inch letters into the eight faces of the four Guidestones. Forebodingly, as he carved the words “to an age of reason” into the Pyramid Blue granite capstone, Charlie Clamp says he heard “strange music and disjointed voices.”"

The article continues:

LINK

---It's a good article. You should read it. There are other articles alleging Masonic members of Theosophy to be invested in the monument. Of course, we will likely not know for now.

“Joe Fendley was also a very active Mason, and I’ve always thought the Guidestones were inspired by Masonic principles,” Dr. Merchant, an Alice A. Bailey disciple who worked in Bailey’s Arcane School, expounded."

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

A blog? Sorry. No one knows for sure who erected the Georgia Rubbleheap so pretending like you know who did is disingenuous.

Hell, anyone can make up anything they want about their origin. I say it was some guy who posted here and got banned. I think his name was Posterior Ed or something like that.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

A blog? Sorry. No one knows for sure who erected the Georgia Rubbleheap so pretending like you know who did is disingenuous.

Hell, anyone can make up anything they want about their origin. I say it was some guy who posted here and got banned. I think his name was Posterior Ed or something like that.

It's the best research done into the matter. As a matter of fact, blogs have some of the best information available on the internet. Journalism isn't what it used to be now that we are headed into a one world dictatorship run by the Masons. It's hard to erase the urine stains of symbolism off the granite. Cats out of the bag so to speak.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
It's the best research done into the matter. As a matter of fact, blogs have some of the best information available on the internet.

I must have missed all the cited evidence it presented.

Journalism isn't what it used to be now that we are headed into a one world dictatorship run by the Masons. It's hard to erase the urine stains of symbolism off the granite. Cats out of the bat so to speak.

You would be lucky if it were run by us, sadly it is not. I would be more concerned if people like Posterior Ed were in charge, religious wackos are scary.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if someone from Infowars or likewise tacked on that 2014. Not that I think Illuminati/NWO conspiracies are implausible but the more I look the more improbable they seem. At least most of them.

edit on 22-9-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of course it's not run by the Masons of hometown USA. Private associations between builders of society have no need for creeds or worship services, right? Molech, Saturn, Venus and her mirror. Nothing to see here. Move right along.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think the Egyptians and Aztecs might differ with you on that one.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I read a fun Occam's razor theory on bohemians grove. It's a big show used to wow and control people of power. The people behind it aren't expecting some magic spell but what is magic really but doing something that makes something else happen intangibly. How many senators have thought they were now a part of the big boys club cause they spent a week at the boho club? Probably many.

Being in control of the leisure of some of the most powerful people in the world would make you pretty powerful IMO. At the very least amazingly connected.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

I read a fun Occam's razor theory on bohemians grove. It's a big show used to wow and control people of power. The people behind it aren't expecting some magic spell but what is magic really but doing something that makes something else happen intangibly. How many senators have thought they were now a part of the big boys club cause they spent a week at the boho club? Probably many.

Being in control of the leisure of some of the most powerful people in the world would make you pretty powerful IMO. At the very least amazingly connected.

Formally, the term 'Daddy Warbucks' meant a cute character from the Masonic cartoon Orphan Annie. Today, we know where the orphans come from. Daddy Warbucks is the war profiteer and bank cartel owner. Like I said, it's hard to erase urine stains of symbolism from granite. Today, the leaders are starting to see who their masters are from all their private associations. The people already know. It's that sinking feeling when you know you are on the wrong side of truth / mirror.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

First of all, I find the Guidestones completely creepy...as in they are sound and accurate advice for humanity and the Earth.
I find it extremely creepy that a new block was added, I don't think it could've/would've been done by a jokester looking for attention.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join