It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creations - from Big Bang to Big Crunch, and beyond (before and after)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

It's on the Science-Fiction tv channel.......Fiction....

Yes. Science-fiction

It's not a documentary though is it? It's one person giving a talk on his 'experiences'. So what?

What do you mean so what. Are you really that stupid? You don't know what??? Here, let me chew it for you and put it in your mouth, koo-chi-koo. YOU COPY IT. You go and have a past life regression, choose a recent life, note down the facts, then go to an archive and validate each.

And if you're one of those dumb armchair skeptics that only don't believe because they are waiting for it to be announced (how stupid is that, if they announced it, then what, you change your life the next day? Or what exactly do you need the evidence FOR?):

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 8-10-2014 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolci
Yes. Science-fiction

What do you mean so what.

Why would I or anyone else care what that person is claiming? he presented nothing other than personal experience, and that doesn't mean diddly...

Are you really that stupid? You don't know what??? Here, let me chew it for you and put it in your mouth, koo-chi-koo. YOU COPY IT. You go and have a past life regression, choose a recent life, note down the facts, then go to an archive and validate each.

You seem like a really nice person.....

There are archives that'll have records of everyone's 'past lives'? thats one extensive archive....

Just like claims of angels, demons, ghouls and ghosts I don't need to attempt to discover past life regression to dismiss it as a figment of people's imagination. Just people looking for attention.

And if you're one of those dumb armchair skeptics that only don't believe because they are waiting for it to be announced (how stupid is that, if they announced it, then what, you change your life the next day? Or what exactly do you need the evidence FOR?)

Well of course, wouldn't it change your life overnight if the existence Allah was confirmed? What a silly question.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Oh a study performed by the infamous quack Dr Parnia? it must be true....
edit on 10-10-2014 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join