It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Algerian militant group is threatening to kill a French hostage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

So, now we have IS supporters in Algeria! Looks like a few Algerians want in on the act, they are threatening to kill a French Tourist!

Well, apparently he Video shows what appears to be a French Tourist! Strange it is scripted!

France's Foreign Ministry said it could not verify the authenticity of the video, but it confirmed that a French national was kidnapped in the eastern region of Tizi Ouzou on Sunday while holidaying there. The ministry did not identify the man.

Jund al-Khilafah is thought to be an al Qaeda splinter group which has broken away in recent weeks and pledged allegiance to IS.

The mountainous Tizi Ouzou region is a known hideout for North Africa's al Qaeda branch.

The abduction is reported to have taken place hours after IS threatened attacks on French citizens after Paris launched airstrikes against them in Iraq.

An IS spokesman called on followers to kill Europeans and Americans, and "especially the spiteful and filthy French."

How far will this thing spread?

START THE VID AT 1:53
edit on CDTMon, 22 Sep 2014 16:41:14 -05000000003004x114x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Found this video, with the "video" beginning at 1:51 www.youtube.com...
(sorry, I don't know how to embed yet), it seems that these cowards are simply trying to copy the other alleged beheading videos, but without looking into the camera and speaking their language (not English) through a muffled mask. Cowards, cowards, Cowards....

just read an article in New York Times discussing how many Iraqi's believe the IS was created by the CIA. I won't include my own opinion, but thought I would include the fact that media is reporting this as a possibility

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks, I have added the video to my OP.

The IS warrior reading from the script sounds very soft to me, like he does this thing every day, like he's reading a book.

join