It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska reporter outs herself as pro-pot activist in epic on-air resignation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here we go again! Millennial just running away from Responsibility! She's pretending to make it a social or political issue because really, she WANTS to live with her annoying parents and she didn't really like her brand new car anyway. She needs to start from the bottom and barely eek out a living for the first ten years before she deserves a halfway decent shot at making money. That's the real issue here, personal responsibility.

An Alaska television reporter revealed herself as the owner of a medical marijuana business and told viewers she was quitting her job to focus on the legalization of pot.

Ohhhh now I get it. She's a druggie. Now IM going to have to foot the bill for this loser. Great my tax dollars going to waste.

/sarcasm off

Good on her. IT makes me proud when I see people in an around my age group standing up for what they think is right. She went from being part of the mainstream media to local political activist and entrepreneur!

The women of my generation are really the ones taking a stand. Abby Martin, Amber lyons, Anna kasparian, and now her.
Awesome!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

join