It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair we need boots on the ground

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: KROandSOTV

Blair is a xenophobic waste of genetic material, and has no business opening his foul, corrupted orifice on any matter of state, such is his vast gormlessness and poor reputation.

If I were the captain of a space vessel, I would void that sucker with absolute prejudice, just to show him what it feels like. I might be tempted to wait until the moment just before his blood vessels rupture, drag him back in, swear at him alot, and then throw him back out.

Dirtbag. This is a man who is responsible for more deaths than any of the terrorists hunted by people under his command during his stint in office. I say throw him off a bridge and be done with it.

A star even before the first comma... but F'n brilliant for the
punishment that may approach some equality to his crimes. I

I edited out some repeated violent decompression, Dave Bowman
style, and a bungee cord for thirty seconds of total vacuum.
Why did I suddenly flash the Sabbath wrap cut off V4: "Into the Void"?
D is for decompression, you've got to love it. A lot of times.

On second thought he isn't worth the fuel to blow him up, Captain.
Let's just dip him in smoking bacon grease and chuck him out the
Herc's aft hatch with a rifle, on a supply chute. Here we go Tony.
He shouldn't hit the sand any faster than seventy or eighty knots...

edit on 22-9-2014 by derfreebie because: Maybe a dozen with the rope's end will wake the lad UP. Sir Charlie

edit on 22-9-2014 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2014 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Aww, now we got all butt-hurt just because someone didn't appreciate an OP on one of the fore-most conspiracy and discussion sites on the net with next to little content apart from 2 links?

Ah wait, you (like me) are drunk and English and expect a minimal thread to be appreciated while copying and pasting links to something that someone else thought up in popular mainstream media. Thanks for making my day.... not!

ITS A FORUM FOR THE WAR ON TERROR
like i said dont like it dont read
Now scuttle off you little no mark
cause youre boring me to tears.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Scottish independence now is not a good idea IMO.

Blair wouldn't want it despite instigating it as it means Labour would be just about obsolete in England.

As for boots on the ground, it should be neither but as far as Scottish ex PM's are concerned, it appears that trashing England was their aim.

I am more than aware of Scotland's role in the UK armed services, I have relatives that have been in various forms past and present.

ETA I was born in Scotland and moved to England as a teenager, I am a UK citizen. I Prefer that there isn't national antagonism in the UK.

edit on 22-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think any politician who wants war, their family should be the first in line to go. But as we know, no politicians kids will be where the action is unless they're there for a quick photo op. The poor people will be the ones fighting and dying.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
Gulf war 1 Gulf war 2 now Blair wants more boots on the ground? How many wars does he want in Iraq? The middle east is a basket case, there is always war somewhere there. I'm starting to think it will be like that for a very long time to come and there is very little the west can do about it.

How's about we all stop paying income tax? That's one of the ways they fund this stupidity. I'll still pay tax, but only on good. Nothing wrong with non-oppressive taxes.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV
I see old Teflon Tone is on the war march again

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

Cant abide this bloke a treacherous traitor to the british public a dangerous twisted man along with that thing he calls a wife.

Will Miranda be sending his sons in i think not.

S & F for that rant against that war monger [ PEACE ENVOY ]

A fine job he is doing in the middle east all peace and love over there

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So much for that arse.....
Cut to the chase.....Tony is the judas goat who has to make the first public call.....the idea is they know hes hated and the anger that meets the words is directed at Tony Boy and the words slip into your brain un repudiated....lost in the reaction to his arsefulness.....
Later more palatable people will mimic Tonys cries for Boots....and a sympathy for the adventure be created in the public mind....Given a few more WAR Crimes by ISIL.......Its all a charade....

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

The thing i cannot get my head around is WHO voted for them to be a STATE like Israel does it not take some countries to get together for this .

Making them supporters of terrorism sanction the beez
well they did to Russia

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I believe that the families of dead soldiers and civilians killed to date in this endless stupidity would not exactly choose the ground as the place they would like to apply their boots.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Lord Owen made an important point on Tony Blairs recent comments,this was on Sky news today and he said:

"Blair should keep his mouth shut as every time he calls for action in the middle east he poisons the situation-thereby making it much harder for the UK to do the right thing."

That is the thing with true narcissist psychopaths-they believe they are always right,and never believe they are at fault.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Tony Blair Is Prick...

Probably the only thing that everyone ever on ATS would agree with...

Bring back conscription in the UK and send him & his family the first letters...

Let's see how quick he wants boots on the ground then!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
See what happens when I let my guard down for a moment? I break my own rules. No politics, no religion, carry on!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Tony Blair Is Prick...

Thats just deserves a star right there.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It is time for a petition to sack Tony Blair as peace envoy before he gets a Nobel prize , the man is a disgrace to the u.k and the world

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
It is time for a petition to sack Tony Blair as peace envoy before he gets a Nobel prize , the man is a disgrace to the u.k and the world

Mate im with you on this.
My hatred of him comes after we went into IRAQ,My Brother came back in a coffin,was he there when John was repatriated no was he feck.
I would gladly do time for Tony B-liar a truly hateful man also a convicted cottager hanging about in toilets a cross dressing nonce known as Miranda, got to stop now before i give meself a heart attack.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Nonce

Sorry about your brother pal...
As a hero I'm sure he is up there now appreciative that Blair didn't show his slimy nonce face...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

well said it is time the truth was known about him

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Tony Blair is a complete twat and should be tried for war crimes.

But he's entitled to voice his opinion, regardless of how much people disagree with him.

Ultimately it will be the UK governments decision whether 'we' send troops in.....and that means Cameron et al.

The British people forced Cameron to listen to them when it came to Syria before and so it must do so again if it looks like he'll send troops to fight IS.

But we must face up to the reality that resisting IS and their extremes may be a very long drawn out process unless Arab / Muslim nations step up to the plate and start addressing their own issues.

Oh, and what on earth has Scottish independence got to do with the topic under discussion....get a grip.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would just like one journalist, just one, to ask Bliar exactly what it is he hates so much about Muslims - the 'man' just detests them, doesn't he?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, like Blair or not, he is right. If we want to completely eliminate ISIS, we do need boots on the ground. All bombing will do is hamstring ISIS and slow them down. You wont completely wipe ISIS out by bombing alone. You need troops on the ground too.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join