It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair we need boots on the ground

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I see old Teflon Tone is on the war march again

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

Cant abide this bloke a treacherous traitor to the british public a dangerous twisted man along with that thing he calls a wife.

Will Miranda be sending his sons in i think not.

edit on 22-9-2014 by intrepid because: Name fixed in title.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
He wants Boots on the ground, Well Im sure he wont mind, leading the charge, and putting his boots on the ground first. Winston Churchill fought in the Trenches of WW1, and it made him the man he became.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

The same Tony that has his look likes in Kosovo ironic wasn't he the one whom wanted to intervene into Libya and what has became of it?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you think its that important-send your own sons and family Blair you good for nothing,lying,evil narcissist.

BTW you are no longer in charge of what we do in the UK.

Crawl back into your filthy hole and stay there.

If not for your illegal war in Iraq,there would be no IS today.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Here come's the arrogant # again wanting war,again.

This coming from a man who was nowhere to be seen when the scotland vote was in gear, I mean it's not like he was born there...O wait he was thats right.

Show's how arrogant he is, he simply wounder around the globe not giving a rat arse about anything but his ....YEP u got it his EGO.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Blair is a xenophobic waste of genetic material, and has no business opening his foul, corrupted orifice on any matter of state, such is his vast gormlessness and poor reputation.

If I were the captain of a space vessel, I would void that sucker with absolute prejudice, just to show him what it feels like. I might be tempted to wait until the moment just before his blood vessels rupture, drag him back in, swear at him alot, and then throw him back out.

Dirtbag. This is a man who is responsible for more deaths than any of the terrorists hunted by people under his command during his stint in office. I say throw him off a bridge and be done with it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Gulf war 1 Gulf war 2 now Blair wants more boots on the ground? How many wars does he want in Iraq? The middle east is a basket case, there is always war somewhere there. I'm starting to think it will be like that for a very long time to come and there is very little the west can do about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I can barely look at Blair sans cringing.

Blair brought so much long term unhappiness to the UK in the form of wars and unsustainable immigration, then wiped out the UK's finances and trashed the NHS.

Born and educated in Edinburgh, Blair instigated Scottish devolution and paved the way for a vote on independence whilst taking the Conservatives from Scotland and installing Scottish labour MP's at Westminster that aren't pro England. Then at least a redemption of sorts Blair admitted Scottish independence is not a good idea.

Now the threat of Scottish MPs being not allowed English law votes Blair might well be eating sour grapes.

Boots on the ground? Would those be English boots perchance?, I bet they won't be the boots of Blair of his family.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Surely if we go back in to Iraq it not Telon T's fault...Wouldn't the fault lie with the current Westminster government or is Tony still in charge and no-one told us.

Is this the Media at the deny and deflect tactics again.... let's blame Tony...The sheeeeple will fall for it....Dont even Mention Diamond Dave.

edit on 22-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Tony Blair should STFU he has caused enough grief in this world.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So now this piece of murdering scum thinks he knows better than the wests military commanders. Wow, could this evil excrement spewing vile splodge of vomit get any worse !! Where is this dirtbag now ? Hiding from the raging Brits i expect. COWARD !!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Surely if we go back in to Afghanistan it not Telon T's fault...Wouldn't the fault lie with the current Westminster government or is Tony still in charge and no-one told us.

Is this the Media at the deny and deflect tactics again.... let's blame Tony...The sheeeeple will fall for it....Dont even Mention Diamond Dave.

We haven't left afghanistan.
And yeah this is all blairs fault for what he inflicted on us with his lies.

The man is a complete CLINT of the highest order.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Seething. Blair speaks up and look at the response. No wonder the Bushes, Cheney and Rumsfeld are keeping quiet?

Everything they say will be used against them in the coming war crimes trials. May they all sweat blood.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I don't really hate or dislike Blair. Why? Because he's a puppet. Think of these politicians as different masks. It's the same elite that is always hiding behind them. They're the ones to blame and hate.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Surely if we go back in to Afghanistan it not Telon T's fault...Wouldn't the fault lie with the current Westminster government or is Tony still in charge and no-one told us.

We haven't left afghanistan.
And yeah this is all blairs fault for what he inflicted on us with his lies.

The man is a complete CLINT of the highest order.

I meant Iraq..i'll go back and emend my post in a minute.. As i Asked..Is Tony still in charge of the UK?..

If we go back into Iraq it's this Westminster Governments choosing.
edit on 22-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I think you're wrong-if Blair thinks Scottish independence is a bad idea then surely its a good idea.
And it'll be British boots on the ground,not just English.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Why you even give such a man lip-space and a thread on ATS is beyond me. You can believe what you want but these kind of threads are nothing short of pointless. I mean, who cares what a politician thinks, what a paper prints or what popular opinion may or may not entail...

No star, no flag. This is the cancer of ATS.

PS Do we really need every mindless "news article" re-posted from popular media here on ATS? I personally think not. If you were looking for stars and flags, sorry, I must disappoint you. This is not news, this is not conspiracy and imho, this is not discussion worthy. YMMV. Thank you

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Why you even give such a man lip-space and a thread on ATS is beyond me. You can believe what you want but these kind of threads are nothing short of pointless. I mean, who cares what a politician thinks, what a paper prints or what popular opinion may or may not entail...

No star, no flag. This is the cancer of ATS.

PS Do we really need every mindless "news article" re-posted from popular media here on ATS? I personally think not. If you were looking for stars and flags, sorry, I must disappoint you. This is not news, this is not conspiracy and imho, this is not discussion worthy. YMMV. Thank you

Dont like it don't fecking read it then.
SIMPLES
edit on kMon, 22 Sep 2014 12:00:05 -05002014pm92205201430v by KROandSOTV because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Who is Tony Bliar? Is he related to the former Steelers RB Rocky?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Aww, now we got all butt-hurt just because someone didn't appreciate an OP on one of the fore-most conspiracy and discussion sites on the net with next to little content apart from 2 links?

Ah wait, you (like me) are drunk and English and expect a minimal thread to be appreciated while copying and pasting links to something that someone else thought up in popular mainstream media. Thanks for making my day.... not!

edit on 22/9/14 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join