It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Salmond blasted over claim that Scotland could declare independence without need for another re

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So a lot of people who voted No are now wishing they voted Yes. People now beginning to see how they have been conned by the billionaires.

So what I predict will happen next is every single one of the yessers and and a large percent of the No's will now join the SNP, or perhaps the Scot Greens or SSP, all of which are committed to #indyscot.

At next Holyrood elections I hope to see no Scottish Labour politicians elected. Full house for #indyscot.

I also hope at next Westminster elections to oust every one of the treacherous, lying, in bed with the Tories, red Tory labour MP's and replace them with SNP MP's ..... who just might hold the balance of power at Westminster ... as they did once before.

Then we will have independence.

Nobody in Scotland will ever believe a word from Labour again. They are finished in Scotland.

Result.

btw we've not seen the last of Alex Salmond either .... mark my words ... lol

Follow #the45

17,000 new members to SNP in last 72 hours
edit on b53414539 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

The gullable trusted gordon brown www.whale.to...

Did some work for Lord Burton

edit on 22/9/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: Korg Trinity actually scottish house prices would go up because most of the real english have had enough of this fake democrazy and would move to fully support the scottish.

Where did you get that dumb idea?

Why would the British move to failing state with no jobs?

I would move there in a heartbeat had they gotten the yes vote passed. Now, no point, just another part of the uk... Same old same old.
edit on 23-9-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
awww.scotland.gov.uk...

Erm say what now? Why try to pass off blatant lies as fact... Just makes you look dumb! My best bet is YOU are unemployed and taking all the freebies you can get so you dont want to lose scotish tax payers money because it means you can scrounge less!

Get a grip and stop lying! Incase you dont go to the link... Yes, Scotland has HIGHER employment than england! And I am from england!

Scotland was robbed! But I knew it would be the case! Democracy is an illusion fit for the uninformed! To give you a sense of choice! And folk like you buy it hook line and sinker, for shame!

reply to: Korg Trinity

edit on 23-9-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin

At next Holyrood elections I hope to see no Scottish Labour politicians elected. Full house for #indyscot.

Nobody in Scotland will ever believe a word from Labour again. They are finished in Scotland.
17,000 new members to SNP in last 72 hours

Oh, We will remember each and everyone of them.
After all is said and Done the SNP, The Greens and the SSP have emerged stronger with all recording membership increases...The So called big guns will no doubt feel the Wrath of the Scottish Voter in 2016.

The SNP's Membership has risen to 43,000 from 25,000 since Thursday...to put that into perspective..The Lib Dems, the Third Largest party in the whole of the 60 million population of the UK sit's at 43,500...

The SNP will be well past them later today.

Alba Gu Brath..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
awww.scotland.gov.uk...

Erm say what now? Why try to pass off blatant lies as fact... Just makes you look dumb! My best bet is YOU are unemployed and taking all the freebies you can get so you dont want to lose scotish tax payers money because it means you can scrounge less!

Get a grip and stop lying! Incase you dont go to the link... Yes, Scotland has HIGHER employment than england! And I am from england!

Scotland was robbed! But I knew it would be the case! Democracy is an illusion fit for the uninformed! To give you a sense of choice! And folk like you buy it hook line and sinker, for shame!

reply to: Korg Trinity

oH dEAR.... Face Palm!

Please review the following...

R egional Labour Market: HI11 - Headline Indicators for Scotland, September 2014 (Excel sheet 2411Kb)

Before you accuse people of lies... perhaps you should get your facts straight?

Korg.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

If you think I would download anything off a blatant liar you can think again! You said 90% are unemployed, if you expect anyone to believe that you must have a screw loose...

www.skillsdevelopmentscotland.co.uk...

3.3% is the overall figure

www.bbc.co.uk...

Here is another link from last year showing yet again scotland has LESS unemployment than england!

The only person here needing to get some real facts is yourself bud... But I have no interest to waste anymore time on a person such as yourself! Have a great day spreading your utter fud.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
a reply to: Korg Trinity

If you think I would download anything off a blatant liar you can think again! You said 90% are unemployed, if you expect anyone to believe that you must have a screw loose...

www.skillsdevelopmentscotland.co.uk...

3.3% is the overall figure

www.bbc.co.uk...

Here is another link from last year showing yet again scotland has LESS unemployment than england!

The only person here needing to get some real facts is yourself bud... But I have no interest to waste anymore time on a person such as yourself! Have a great day spreading your utter fud.

I didn't say 90% were unemployed!

I said 9 out of 10 Scottish people were on some kind of benefit of one description or other.

and your 3.3% is incorrect also... If you refer to the Official figures I pointed to then you will see it's at 6%

Your first link links to a document based upon statistics in the range of November 2013 to January 2014... even still stats clearly state the rate was 6.9% unemployed!

Your Second link links to a bbc report also more than a year old, which incidentally also places Scottish unemployment at a similar rate.

I also find it hilarious that you take your stats from a privately funded training organisation (The Skills Development Scotland Co Limited, a Company Limited by Guarantee, registered in Scotland (Company no. SC202659)) and the BBC.....

Yet you call the data produced by the Official Office of National Statistics... lies!

Double Face Palm!!

Korg.

edit on 23-9-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

If its true that unemployment in Scotland is at 3.3% then that is very good....and substantially lower than the UK as a whole figure of 6.4%. (And bear in mind this is a figure that is seriously manipulated by that evil Westminster government).

So given that the figure you are giving and basing your argument on is true then its fair to say that Scotland can't be getting treat that badly by those bastards in Westminster, can it?

So are Scotland getting shat on or are they getting preferential treatment?

Or is the figure 3.3% now all of a sudden incorrect?

If so doesn't that invalidate your whole argument?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Meee32

If its true that unemployment in Scotland is at 3.3% then that is very good....and substantially lower than the UK as a whole figure of 6.4%. (And bear in mind this is a figure that is seriously manipulated by that evil Westminster government).

So given that the figure you are giving and basing your argument on is true then its fair to say that Scotland can't be getting treat that badly by those bastards in Westminster, can it?

So are Scotland getting shat on or are they getting preferential treatment?

Or is the figure 3.3% now all of a sudden incorrect?

If so doesn't that invalidate your whole argument?

Please refer to my post above....

It's not 3.3%.... it's 6%

Korg.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is the horrifying thing about Nationalism.

Didn't get their way in a democratic referendum? Came out and said doesn't matter, will unilaterally declare independence anyway, even though the clear majority of Scots do not want it.

My region, Perthshire, the vote was 60/40 No. So a big 20% majority do not want. And yet what do we have? Passionate Nationalists saying they will ride roughshod over this result anyway.

It's time to stop. Scotland has been divided enough. If this path is followed to where it is leading, we'll have a civil war on our hands. The people spoke, the answer was 'No'.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Your premise is entirely wrong ..

NO 55%
Yes 45%

1,000,000 decided not to vote... In other words
they didn't care.. So they were Not YES.

thats 20% right there that didn't say YES

Alex Salmond is a weasel... sooner he's truly gone the better
for everyone.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
By far the worst thing about democracy is the sore loosers. Scotland wouldnt be unique if they wanted a revote. In fact they would very much act like the snotty politicians they are. Did the people vote "wrong"? Why, vote again of course! And keep voting until you get the correct answer! Then *never ever vote again* because the people made their choice and should stand for it.

"Democracy".

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Trying to destroy democracy?
What democracy!

democracy lost any way.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Then go? take your indepence from braveheart times, take your 450 million black hole in your NHS, and take your 1.45 billion of our national debt. Also, you cannot have 8 tornado fighter jets, 2 frigates and 3 infantry batallions. Also, good luck with your financial institutions that will flee south to England. I am a proud BRIT. I am english, and I have no problem with irish, welsh and scottish people despite what you all think of us. Honestly though, I am sick of people tugging on old heart strings from an ideal that was born in braveheart times.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Maybe we should just wait to see what the police investigation into the opening of the postal voting poll finds... Ruth Davidson has shot herself in the big fat foot with her comments recorded on the night of the count. Its also fair to say that 1.6 million people were abused on that night, not because of a democratic vote on independence, but because of BBC and media bias and absolute lies from the 3 stoogies they sent to make shallow promises to a percentage that voted no, based on their lies.

The 45% movement and the league of very sovereign Scots are carrying this battle to the streets with many peaceful gatherings planned over the next weeks and months. They will succeed in taking SNP membership to levels never known before, I expect well over 100,000 members by the end of the year. Its time for the fair and honest people to stand up to the right wing movement that shamed even the peaceful no camp on the night of shame in George Square. I was there freelancing for the media and I witnessed the BMP, EDL, SDL, Rangers fans and the Orange Lodge at their very worst. Their reason for their no vote was not about independence, it was more inbred than that. Alex Salmond will bring Scotland independence, not by his future actions, but by his actions in starting a small snowball rolling down a hill thats getting bigger by the second.

edit on 26-9-2014 by captiva because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2014 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: captiva

Said like a true Catholic!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Said like a true scotsman... no religion at all... I have the photographs though.... you presume enough to be ignored. a reply to: DrunkYogi

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: captiva

Tell the truth and shame the Devil. The fact is i presume right and you know it.

There are many people on this site that will not know the underlying sectarian reason for a large amount of YES voters in Scotland. Unfortunately for you i am not one of them!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Again you presume I speak based on religion... whereas I speak through reporting of the facts to both local and national press. If its proof you require, it gives me great pleasure.....Both photographs contain..: lodge member now identified and in the hands of the police who attacked a local councilor on the day... and the Rangers fans who unfurled their true colours on the night of shame..

a reply to: DrunkYogi

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join