It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State urges Muslims to kill Australian ‘unbelievers’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

It seems to me that most members on this thread couldn't care less what terrorists might do to innocent people so long as it isn't them.

You've got us completely wrong then. Perhaps read through the posts more carefully and thoroughly and maybe then you'll come to the truth of what we are saying.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I have read through the thread, and maybe not you, but some posters deem this all "propaganda".

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
On the question of targeting civilians. The definition of terrorism is random acts of violence to cause terror, that's why it's called terrorism. Usually a terrorist attack will target civilians for this purpose. Militarily it is effectively useless other than as a psychological attack against a population.

Specifically regarding ISIS they view everyone who is not ISIS as a non believer or infidel and basically kill them, this is what they are currently doing in Syria and Iraq. Their main goals seem to be to establish an Islamic state with laws governed by their extreme view of Islam and to exterminate non ISIS personnel. They are skilled in the use of propaganda and the internet, well financed, well organised and have a command structure, as we have seen they are well motivated and prone to acts of extreme violence such as decapitation. Nothing new really the Taliban and Al Qaeda are fairly similar.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

You make ignorant assumptions and know little of what you're talking about.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I read on skynews last week that the Police caught a few ISIS Supporters who were going to cause some mayhem out in Aus. Supposedly they had plans to capture a non-muslim or and behead them and put it up on YT. i think they found Machete's and Swords in one of the persons house.

Is this true?

I don't know as I wasn't there in person but the News reported it as being True. If it was true then I'm not surprised there are more threats.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

800 Australian Federal Police raided multiple homes around Sydney and Brisbane a few days ago (I know, I saw the choppers buzzing overhead as I was near one of the raid locations). They arrested 2 people accused of plotting to behead Aussies in public, film it and stick it on Youtube (or online at least).

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Knowing the Australians, anyone from ISIS who attacks an Australian will be killed himself.

Be crocs, Aussies! Don't let these wieners get the best of you.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
ISIS are urging Muslims to kill innocents in western countries, that includes my children and family members.

Its doesn't really matter anymore who created ISIS, or if its backed up by western governments in some kind of crazy conspiracy.

It is time to end them by any means necessary. Put it this way if i was young enough to join the the military i would. They should up the age restriction to 45. I would do anything to protect my own...

edit on 22/9/14 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
Knowing the Australians, anyone from ISIS who attacks an Australian will be killed himself.

Be crocs, Aussies! Don't let these wieners get the best of you.

I said that earlier in the thread. If an attack on Aussie soil does happen then nothing will be able to help the members of ISIS, we'll wipe every single last one of them from the planet.

Never, EVER, piss off us Aussies

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
They want to instill fear in the general population..not joy.
My mother is married to a muslim and has done a fair bit of travel in Africa and the ME(in the places where she was allowed) her and her husband agree that groups like ISIL are THE biggest threat to the world today.

edit on 22-9-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
What scares the bejesus out of me is that Fat Abbott is using this 'terrorist threat' to remove some of our freedoms as Australians in favour of more security. Now where have we heard that before?

Thats the whole justification for theses "wars". Scare you so they can "keep you safe" by limiting your freedoms. I am not a Aussie, but I am a American and I have seen this going on now since 9/11. Prolly even before that.

Create a threat so the gov't can "keep you safe" from the big bad guys.

No doubt ISIS/ISIL, or whatever the hell they call themselves today, are a threat but I think it's being blown out of proportion.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

So, by your reckoning, those raids in Sydney last week, involving nearly 1000 police officers, were all in the name of creating fear amongst the Aussie public?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Sorry for my arrogance, I wasn't aware of any raids in Sydney (I'm sure there were threads but I must have missed them), but that's a lot of cops... They must have been looking for something...

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Or is Islamic State (IS) a genuine worldwide threat that needs to be dealt with by the international community?

The entire west is a threat to what ISIS, and that ilk want.

While some people clearly ignore that reality.

That is the reality.

Their endgame is an ISLAMIC world dominated by sharia law.

If they succeed enter the 'new' old dark ages.

The WEST embraced reason long ago. and Heralded the biggest progression of mankind the world has ever seen.

What ISIS wants is to go back to the 'good' old days.

Where the church was the master.
edit on 22-9-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My parents are unbelievers. According to these goatf***ers, I have to kill my parents?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

If your a ISIS member or a member of any other Islamic extremist group you would have to.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"Let there be no compulsion in religion" (Qur'an 2:256)

What part of that verse does ISIS who claim to be following the Quran not understand?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join