It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cctv is better than any movie:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
anyone like the Earth Cam?

I love watching the live cams... I was watching the New Orleans cam for a while and I was like... wow...they need to clean the streets..well logged on today and the streets have been cleaned.

what a great innovation.

New York Cams

I would rather watch the cctv cams than any movie.... I laughed so much when I saw the People walking about and doing their daily thing. So great.

edit on CDT05uMon, 22 Sep 2014 05:03:18 -05000318am264 by Thurisaz because: preview button isn't working

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Thanks, I was wondering what a good site was to watch cams. Earthcam looks pretty sweet. With all the cams on there you have more to watch then cable.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Whaaaat? 24 hour live footage of Andy Warhol's gravesite?? I'm in like Flynn. What is this voodoo and why is it free?

Thanks Thurisaz. I love these live web cams. I mean... The ones the whole family can watch. For free lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Whaaaat? 24 hour live footage of Andy Warhol's gravesite?? I'm in like Flynn. What is this voodoo and why is it free?

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO! well if you like watching non events, then what about Abbey Rd Cam in the UK?

LOL

Thanks Thurisaz. I love these live web cams. I mean... The ones the whole family can watch. For free lol.

if your family are watching... there are better cams than that around. Must check to see if there is a Disney Cam.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

yeah it is great! i want to stream about 6 cams all at once through my tele... but don't know how to do that. So.. only have one on screen.

LOL if I could get the cctv to box up streaming about 6 cams, I would then set a little desk up and feel like I had a job in cctv monitoring.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I was only teasing about the family.
I just meant it's nice to see some without advertising "sex".

There seems to be too many of those floating around out there... For me at least. I'm sure there are many that benefit.

The Abbey Road cam would be very interesting I think. A whole other world from what I see daily. Just sooo exciting.
I have only ever seen the live cams that show the pandas and one that shows the penguins in some zoos. Those were cute, but they only do so much lol.

edit on 9/22/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
oh just watching this cam:
street view

there are men at work...so cute watching them digging the road etc. I wonder if they know they can be seen on cctv.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'll tell you a secret ...

I'd rather look at your avatar all day, than one single cctv camera ... except maybe the one on mila.is, which shows the volcano, except that one doesn't show any good pics of the volcano at all.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Take a look at this you might like it

NSA simulator
edit on 22/9/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

thanks for the link... the quality/webpage doesn't agree with my graphics but still interesting. Have added that (bookmarked it)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

I copied my avatar from a Muslim's Women Activist group...

Egyptian Women

edit on CDT08uTue, 23 Sep 2014 08:11:38 -05001138am265 by Thurisaz because: add apostraphe

top topics

join