It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firm offers American travelers the "Go Canadian" package

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well looks like some ATS people and their predictions from the first Bush administration term were correct. It's official! Today's traveling American can't get no 'satisfaction' while traveling abroad without being harassed by locals regarding US politics and policies (thanks dubya ya silly president).

So here's the solutions folks! Eventually landing tv spots on infomercials of the future, he-yuk yuk yuk, aaand for only $29.95!

Firm offers "Go Canadian" package

Where's my darn Visa, I gotta get me one of dose hunney!

[edit on 7-12-2004 by syntaxer]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You know,I find this a SAD thing,but it seems to be true..I know for a fact not all Americans deserv this treatmen...atleast some 43 million don't...

But ,I think there MUST be another way to beat this discrimination even though it won't happen over night..I still believe its the 'ONLY' way to go..
Talking about denying your Identity...no way!!hoezyy...OR...has it really come this far...NO...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Today's traveling American can't get no 'satisfaction' while traveling abroad without being harassed by locals regarding US politics and policies (thanks dubya ya silly president).

Whoa backup... This is old news and has been going on long before Bush was president. But I'll hand it to you... You never miss an opportunity to smear his name do ya syntaxer?

When I was in Germany a while back I didn't have to say I was Canadian... but the guys on the boat told me to try it one night while I was out on the town.... the Brews were 2 bucks cheaper and the broads were practically free.

In England I couldn't sit in a pub for more then five minutes without having to answer for our supposed backwards ways in the US. Let's not make this out to be a new thing. I only wish i thought of it first.......

new topics

join