It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Evidence of Scottish Vote Rigging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The title says it all. Skip to 1:30 to get to the actual video.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I guess this just shows that there is fraud involved in all elections (if true). Not just those here in 'Murica. If this has happened... This is a travesty for the people of Scotland IMO. Everyone is telling them to accept the official vote, but what if the official vote is wrong because of fraud?

I'm not sure how this would play out over there if they ever did come up with enough evidence that would show a need for a revote... Would they even allow a redo? Is that possible or is it over and done with regardless??
edit on 9/21/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but the "yes" votes on the "no" table have been discussed at least three times here that I'm aware of. The best explanation available is that the tables were set up before the ballots arrived, and before they were counted they were dropped on the tables prior to any other processing. Few believe, since everything was being filmed, that anyone intending to hide a "Yes" vote would put it on the top.

The man filling out a ballot paper? The second time that video is shown, you can see him putting what appears to be a band or a seal around it and others. I suspect, he was initialing it to preserve a chain of accountability for that bundle. Looking shifty? Doubt it. He looked bored to tears, how many dozen times had he done the same thing, over and over, all night long?

Besides, at all the counts there was a representative from each side watching. The fact that he was alone means either that they weren't ballots, or that nothing crucial was going on.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
How do you rig just under 400,000 votes when the counters were members from both sides of the argument, the rigging argument is invalid, the no's won, no matter how many mistakes were made, people just need to get over it and focus on making this union stronger.
edit on 21/9/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I posted in a thread about a week ago and made the point that when powerful people have something to lose, and they have the means to rig an uncertain election, then they will go ahead and do so. I assumed that the vote would be rigged mainly because a government will not leave such a monumental decision up to the civilians. Now the big question is whether anybody will take these claims seriously, and if anything will be done about it. I do want to point out that some of the evidence in the video does not really prove anything however. The guy could claim he was not filling in a ballot, and it also seems that this single clip was replayed over and over again, which tells me that there was not video evidence of him filling out ballot after ballot. Rather he just did it once, if that is what he was doing.

The woman who takes the votes and places them in the other pile also had her action replayed over and over again. Maybe she just realized she messed up, and then fixed her mistake. If she did that only once that very well could suggest an honest mistake. So unless we have video of the man or the woman doing such things multiple times, then it is not really "proof" of wrongdoing, and it will be billed as a simple mistake that was being corrected. I don't know what these people were doing, but like I said I assumed this vote would be rigged from the outset.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I think we all knew, heck the world knew, how this would go down. No surprise here for me just as there was no surprise for me that Barry got elected and then re-elected.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

You are begging doubt here on the premise of the video, and I respect that, but I am also wondering your view on the Masons from past posts. If this is a plot, could they be connected to this given England's history with Masonry and high government?

edit on 21-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Of course the vote was rigged.

All one had to do was have piles of no votes ready to go.

Imagine a few extra of those big boxes with the votes inside being dumped on the table. Who would know.

Sure there were people watching, but I bet they were told what to watch.

Gut brings over a box in that video, he did not have watchers watching him.

It is just a big box of votes from somewhere.

Let alone the fire drill in the middle of counting. Everyone rushes outside while most of the big boxes are switched.

It happens all over the Western World and has done for a long time.

The Yes vote was never going to make it. Add to that the lies told before the voting even started.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is vote rigging as well.

P

edit on 21/9/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Dear AlephBet,

Thank you. Good response and a decent question.

I'm not sure how my words are being taken, but I can give you my thoughts. I think it is possible that there is a small group of people who have become Satan's servants on Earth coordinating sweeping plans. But, please note, I have no evidence, I'm certainly not sure of it, and it doesn't affect how I live my life or my beliefs.

There are a number of ATSers who are sure there is an evil cabal controlling almost everything we do or think. I have seen that list include the powers that be, the Vatican, the Illuminati, and the Masons (among others). I do not credit any or all of those groups with the power claimed for them. I would think it would be a very small group, wholly committed to Satan's works, who could be dealt with by demonic power.

Besides, dear AlephBet, If I were a "high up," or knew of them, what could I tell you without risking death? If I wasn't a "high up," I would know nothing that would be of any use to you. My estimate is that I'm a "low up."

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In this day and age, I cannot fathom the necessity of voting by ballot. The only reason it is continued is the practice of rigging an election by such method has been satisfied by TPTB.

I'm not here to tell you I suspect this election fails to reflect the will of the people, but I sincerely doubt the numbers are anywhere near as accurate as they could be by using another method.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You're probably right, and I certainly don't know much about voting, but I would think that paper ballots would at least give you a physical trail to follow and verify. You could do a whole recount from scratch, and if you were lucky, maybe get a fingerprint or decent handwriting sample.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
From what i remember attending a basic training session when i worked at the local council on the voting process as i thought about doing one for some extra cash

1. its open to scrutiny from anyone who fancies to turn up, ok its over night but since the poll's normally dont shut till 10pm what else do you expect so vote early then get a power nap in so you are bright eyes and bush tailed for the count

2. you get paid for doing the count from the council subject to all usual taxes and crap

3. it can be a long night....someone can keep asking for a recount till the cows come home

4. generally the votes are brought in by the polling officer for the station who's been there since probably 6am setting up and overseeing the station (they can't even leave the building under any circumstances so voting places have to be somewhere with a loo for obvious reasons)

5. most of the staff are council employees (or ex) as they get a free day off plus the pay but its a long day especially if you do the vote and the count so can easily be a 24 hr stint so quite often its a 2 day thing as they book the next day off.

6. the votes normally are in full public view emptied from the box to be counted

7. If this was voting fraud then its a police matter and quite often there is a police officer in attendance so if you had proof they should of reported it straight away as the penalties of probably getting the sack/prison time are a lot more than the value of changing a few votes especially when theres someone with a video camera watching the event and even more so pointing it at your table

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
i to called a no vote before the count was in,,,blatant video evidence and there is still people here trying to deny it or make excuses,enough already ,,its not a police matter its a civillian matter now as our goverment is corrupt

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

4. generally the votes are brought in by the polling officer for the station who's been there since probably 6am setting up and overseeing the station (they can't even leave the building under any circumstances so voting places have to be somewhere with a loo for obvious reasons)

Imagine a few extra of those big boxes with the votes inside being dumped on the table. Who would know.

Who would know all of the Polling Officers. A few extra boxes added to the mix.

REMEMBER, THE VOTER TURNOUT WAS EXTRAORDINARY>

Maybe because a lot of extra boxes turned up. Maybe, some of the empty boxes were not empty in the morning.

There is always a way! Always.

P

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The boxes are clearly marked and have special seals to stop tampering so theres no chance of just walking in with a few boxes and saying "here ya go" and the presiding officer will normally be known to the local council officer in charge of the electoral register as they always have to attend a pre election get together so they know the rules, ofcourse nothings impossible but the effort required to nobble 400,000 votes would be rather high also the boxes should be sealed in public so anyone at the polling station can see that its sealed before being taken to the counting

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My wife and her friends work for the local council. Her friends were directly involved with counting the votes and ensuring that it was a fair vote.

The fact that some of you say otherwise is disgusting and a shameful slur on hardworking honest folks who volunteered a evening out of their lives to do this. You should feel ashamed.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: cyberheater and maxatoria

You are fighting against powerful influences here, even though I believe your statements completely.

First, ATS is a conspiracy site, so when the price of milk goes up two or three per cent, it's part of a conspiracy. Whatever the news stations report on is part of a conspiracy to brainwash the public, People even say that ATS is part of a government conspiracy to do something or the other.

Second, ATSers don't like authority, unless it's a global, all-encompassing authority, determining how much money, food, health care, housing and freedom, people get. England was seen as representing authority, so of course, ATSers hate it. You'll find several threads on abolishing the monarchy, if you want to spend the time looking.

Third, there are some people who can't cope with the idea that their side lost. You'll find posts here that claim Scots are racist, ignorant, brainwashed, and other undesirable characteristics. That's why they voted "No." Many posters realize that that is not the most profitable position to hold, so the claim is that the bright, honest, informed Scots actually voted for independence.

Since the final count says that's not what happened, posters are torn. They can say that informed voters wanted to remain attached to the Crown, or they have to say that the numbers are wrong. They pick the silly option.

They're not trying to be disgusting, they're just trapped. Their pre-conceived notions don't give them any option but to claim the election was rigged. Be gentle with them, they can't help themselves.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Has everyone seen this video ? Whats explanation please ?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Scotlands population 5.800.000 the "No" side won with 2,001,926 votes over 1,617,989 for "Yes".

Dundee was the first area to back independence. On a turnout of 78.8%, Glasgow,turnout was lower than in other areas at 75%. or roughly 84% of people voted .

Now add all the children under 16 AND people not allowed to vote .

Something does not add up to me

top topics

join