It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Afghan National Army Soldiers Missing From Cape Cod Base

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Three Afghanistan National Army soldiers have been reported missing from Joint Base Cape Cod.
The soldiers were at Camp Edwards participating in Regional Cooperation 2014, a 7-10 day training exercise.
The soldiers were last seen at Cape Cod Mall in Hyannis and were reported missing by base security on Saturday night. The three soldiers are MAJ Jan Mohammad Arash, CPT Mohammad Nasir Askarzada, and CPT Noorullah Aminyar.

3 Afghan National Army Soldiers Missing From Cape Cod Base

i see three things happening here, they want a better life and have ran away to live the american dream .. or something more sinister..

with afghan recruits infiltrating and attacking allied bases before on more than one occasion, is this beyond the realm of possibilities that these men have escaped to commit attacks.

or the third option they just party all night long and you know, are late back

Q
edit on 21/9/14 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/9/14 by Quantum_Squirrel because: edit to add third option

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I won't jump to conclusions but it is something to watch. S + F

Maybe they did decide to jump ship and live in America because it's not like their homeland. As I said I don't want to rush to conclusions. However given recent events, it's concerning.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

How many Afghan recruits have attacked base's?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

ABC article

This article has a little more info , they are due to end on sept 24th, maybe a dash for freedom before being shipped off home, .. they landed on sept 11th.

I also hope that's the explanation , although US Central Command, Massachusetts State Police and local police looking for them .. better to be safe than sorry

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

How many Afghan recruits have attacked base's?

I meant in Afghanistan, pretty sure i saw people killed by own recruits(the afghanistan forces set up by western powers recruiting locals), infiltrators. was just saying its a known tactic not has happened on U.S soil if thats what you mean?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Insider attacks , Aug 2014 article

Gunmen wearing Afghan military uniforms turning against coalition troops has been an ongoing nightmare for NATO's International Security Assistance Forces.
It happened again Tuesday, when a man believed to be an Afghan soldier killed U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Harold Greene and shot several others at a military training facility in Kabul.

As you can see a common tactic , what if this is that tactic a step further?i hope not.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why the hell, would you allow Afghani military into the US? The mind boggles! I just cant get my head around it! I mean it was only a matter of time, wasnt it? Unless im missing something this really does look like a problem.
edit on 21-9-2014 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What if they do another Fort Hood? My biggest fear is what if they started taking civilians hostages?

edit on 21-9-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Check the bars and strip clubs ..

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They are at the Nude Bar...

These guys are horndogs of the highest order.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Idk I just don't think that just cause we had some soilders go awol that we need to worry about them going to shoot up a base.
Happens everyday around this nation but we need to single these three out?
edit on stSun, 21 Sep 2014 21:00:30 -0500America/Chicago920143080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lestweforget

We often times train foreign officers in our military bases here in the U.S., it's VERY common at some.

When I was stationed Lackland AFB / Joint-Base San Antonio, we had entire places within the base dedicated to foreign officers, and the ones from the Middle-East were VERY common.

It's just a smart way to show them how a military should be run. They are of course only allowed around certain areas, much the same way a US Civilian would be.

On topic for the OP:

I'm a little worried about this. I first found out about this because the former Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (whom I have a friendship with) posted about it on facebook. He said that he would be surprised if the number of Afghan nationals that have gone AWOL over here was only three.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Idk I just don't think that just cause we had some soilders go awol that we need to worry about them going to shoot up a base.
Happens everyday around this nation but we need to single these three out?

Um... because they're not U.S. Military, they're Afghan soldiers. There have been many green on blue attacks by Afghan soldiers (89 to be exact) so this is very concerning. Do you recall the U.S. General being killed by an Afghan soldier in August?
edit on 9/22/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
They have been tracked down, and snuck off to visit relatives that had emigrated a couple of years ago.
Was all over the news in Washington DC earlier today.
Also they weren't soldiers, they were DEA trainees.

edit on 22-9-2014 by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Check the bars and strip clubs ..

And hooker spots, and drug hotspots, etc. I highly doubt they're stupid enough to be nefarious on our turf while being known to be here with the military, but I'd be willing to bet my left boob they're going wild, frat boy style.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'd be willing to bet my left boob they're going wild, frat boy style.

awsome i will take that bet and raise you the right one

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

Thanx for stating the obvious Gatorboy, maybe i should have been a little more specific than Afghani, why the hell would you allow foreign muslim military into the US?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I believe that those people were missing from Virginia or some place else and found in New York. The ones on the Cape are still missing. Also the ones on the Cape were not with DEA. They were Afghan national army.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
They have been tracked down, and snuck off to visit relatives that had emigrated a couple of years ago.
Was all over the news in Washington DC earlier today.
Also they weren't soldiers, they were DEA trainees.

have you got any links confirming this information? the articles I have, have been added to this morning and now seem a little more in depth but no mention of having found them yet?

They are also saying its 3 senior afghan officials hope they get found soon, if they vanish for a long time, i fear its a prelude to something bad happening
edit on 22/9/14 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They are at the Nude Bar...

These guys are horndogs of the highest order.

Beer? Women?

Hell naw we ain't going back!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join