It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear of the terror threat in Australia and muslim Jail riots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

I am very worried about the current climate of fear in Sydney.

You cant turn on the TV or listen to the radio without the talk being of a terror attack. Then we wake up this morning and hear that there are now riots in the jails involving Muslims.

I listened to the radio last night and the poor elder people who are saying they are not going to the shops or leaving the house because they are terrified that something is going to happen.

Its understandable that you cant raid over 20 houses without the public finding out....but the amount of coverage has really created this absolute fear.

Member of my family turned down tickets in a private box with food/drink supplied in the best seats in the house to the footy finals on the weekend because they are terrified to go into sydney. I think thats plain crazy and told them so. My advice was go, take 2 minutes when you get there to know where the nearest exits are ect then relax and enjoy the event. But....with all the media going on and on about it they were just too worried.

its the fear being generated in the elderly that really worries me. They tend to worry more than the young.

All i can say is if the threat is real, and i have been led to believe that it is, then your nothing but low life bastards to have people this frightened. If the threat is not real and the government and media are blowing this up, then absolute shame on you.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
And this fool of tv reporter was laughing of the warnings last year.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There is a big war coming...

It's been brewing for many years.

Some people just can't play nice with others.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There's tensions in Queensland too.

The Australian media and government, while attempting to remain cautious in what they say, are inadvertently contributing to the fear campaign. I find it particularly odd that a multitude of terrorist threats have happened, and have been revealed once the Australian terror alert level was raised last week. It's as if a lot of the terrorist threats and plans were staged to incite the response that they are getting from the Australian public and Muslim communities...

Doesn't anyone else find it odd that only a week after the raising of the terror threat level, Australia has experienced:

- Bomb threats in hospitals

- A multitude of raids uncovering ISIS plots to attack members of the public

- Chatter indicating an imminent attack on the Australian Parliament

- Increased searches of 'suspicious objects' in city centres.

Now obviously, the raids were legitimate, and the Police probably did find some plans. I'm just saying its weird that after experiencing such a long period of silence in regards to terrorism, that all the above would occur within the first week of Australia raising its terror threat level to 'high'.
edit on 21-9-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
YEP just as WE feel about all of our shootings,like a pattern repeated again and again.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Islam is reaching further east and pushing hard it seems.

Look at a map of Islamic countries and you can see how they are going around the countries of greatest resistance like India and China, Europe, Southern Africa. They will connect the dots in the countries with least resistance, then onward, forming a chain of countries around the globe.

If they start pushing harder to the west, I expect to see Mexico and Central America become Islamic, they seem to concentrate close to the same latitude on the map.

Have a look.

site.muslimclothing.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

not so much weird more like planned....nothing quite like raising the fear levels in the populace to then put forward a solution which will be lapped up...looks like we are going to war sooner than later

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Super well said i could not agree with you more!!! I have the same view as you. I was watching the project on 10 the other week and they were talking about ISIS and how our government is sending troops in and they were saying it was a bad move because that will just put a target on our backs, i found that really odd and clearly we already are a target of ISIS which the terror raids proved to u last week, with them talking about heheading a innocent Aussie in public, i hate how the media is kind of acting like we should just give them their way to keep the peace, theyre sick and they are in our own backyard. Jail riots are just the beginning, another Cronulla race riot will be next, that ex soldier a few weeks ago threatening them Link to news storyis encouraging it even more, this time will be way worse though!
I think they are a real threat to us, the tension between muslims and Australians is pretty high there is no denying that.

If this is just fear mongering then its fear mongering at its finest!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think the threat is real, but I also think the media is blowing this way out of proportion.

Still have more chance of being taken out by a drunk driver, or by your doctor.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Super well said i could not agree with you more!!! I have the same view as you. I was watching the project on 10 the other week and they were talking about ISIS and how our government is sending troops in and they were saying it was a bad move because that will just put a target on our backs, i found that really odd and clearly we already are a target of ISIS which the terror raids proved to u last week, with them talking about heheading a innocent Aussie in public, i hate how the media is kind of acting like we should just give them their way to keep the peace, theyre sick and they are in our own backyard. Jail riots are just the beginning, another Cronulla race riot will be next, that ex soldier a few weeks ago threatening them Link to news storyis encouraging it even more, this time will be way worse though!
I think they are a real threat to us, the tension between muslims and Australians is pretty high there is no denying that.

The Project on 10 are left wing muslim apologists.
That one guy, the Middle Eastern looking one, not sure if he's been on lately, but at one stage he was on there making excuses for extremists overseas.

We need a massive nation wide crack down on not just those making threats and financing this stuff, but against apologists as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

You have good cause to be wary and alert.

You also have a commitment to our freedom and way of life. The Australian way of life.

That means enjoying a box at the footy finals ! Hell yeah ! That is who we are and we enjoy seeing a battler get a ticket
for such a special treat !

For the threat of some middle eastern zealots on a weird twisted religious bent to stuff this up - is wrong and against who we are and why their Parents ( who appreciated not having mortars lob in their living rooms ) came here for a "better life for their children" in the first place. " New Australian Policy " - we achieved integration.

Then the words - Politically Correct became part of the silencing of the realists. They then called it Multiculturalism ...

And here we are ... And they feel entitled .

Ed; I don't want to even the think about the prison aspect ... o-O

edit on 30-9-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

originally posted by: Shana91aus

The Project on 10 are left wing muslim apologists.
That one guy, the Middle Eastern looking one, not sure if he's been on lately, but at one stage he was on there making excuses for extremists overseas.

We need a massive nation wide crack down on not just those making threats and financing this stuff, but against apologists as well.

I noticed that dude hasn't been on there lately!! Weird ?! I never seen him do that but i can't say im surprised he is always getting defensive when the heat is on them and making excuses and acting like their victims in matters that they clearly aren't.. I just thought it was so weird that they were so scared of offending them or putting the heat on us like we should just leave them be, thats so so stupid.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Everyone from John Howard to "wogs"(like me, but even older then me) are saying the same things now..

Assimilate, work hard, or get out of our country.

Everyone is sick and tired of these people contributing nothing positive or productive to society and only taking more and more and actually asking and expecting we adapt to them.

In any normal society, the new comers are the ones who should be adapting and assimilating into their new country. Not the other way around.

It's time Australia stopped accommodating them.
Assimilate or leave.

Keep your religion to your self. You are free here, to practice any recognized religious faith you wish.
You are free here, in Australia, to use your native language, you are free to teach it to your children, to start special schools to teach your children, and their children.
But while you are granted those freedoms in this country, respect this country, its laws, its customs and traditions, it's people already here, and assimilate.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Why do you listen to media, its owned by people that control the masses using fear. They should fear us.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Why do you listen to media, its owned by people that control the masses using fear. They should fear us.

So you're saying two police officers weren't stabbed by an extremist, that the media is just making it up to make us scared so they can control us?

Right...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It would appear they are starting a little early due to Aussie support for Mid-east policies coming out of Washington.
Here is how it seems work if current history is studied :

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, the radicalized begin to proselytize to other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%.... We have had over 5000 people in the deep south killed by bombs, bullets, and the old fashion way of cutting someone throat or a knife in the back. They want 3 break away provinces with their own governance so they can start the whole process over again for more land to provide for their fast breeding program.

Without a common language or common social moors it would be very hard to form a cohesive unified nation without strife. Even then there are always segments who feel they are getting the shaft and scream for change.. At least the screaming is not the same as bombs and bullets and you can actually understand them in your own native country.

After the Boston bombing the news media wanted to know what America did to make those brothers so angry; why these men were not arrested before they did such a terrible deed. Now governments are trying to stir up a big tizzy about homegrown radicals, so more rights and freedoms can be taken in the name of protecting us. Homegrown radicals do not grow on trees, so IMO go to the source in your own country and find the ones preaching radicalization... cut off the head of the snake so he can not bite you. Infiltrate, intimidate, and if all else fails exterminate.

IMO the motives of an animal should not even come into play but be recognized for what it is. ISIS and their ilk are religious animals with no sense of mercy or respecting the life of others who have a different religious belief system.

So:
A female mosquito will drink your blood if given the chance; it is her nature...there is no amount of reasoning with her... I don’t stop to wonder why she will bite me; I know she will bite me because she is a Mosquito and that's what Mosquitos do. I don’t try to reason with her…she just does what she does because SHE IS A MOSQUITO......... Call it Mosquito logic...

IMO with the vast sums of money spent on national security and governments snooping into every aspect of their citizens lives..... how hard it is to listen to the Inman's at the local gatherings and haul the butts off if they are preaching bombs and bullets...hahahah A little beheading being televised should work..call it zero tolerance.

Oh wait we can't do that for we are civilized ? The gnashing of teeth and hand wringing over such a thing; think of the children ! Oh my, it will just cause more radicals.. to which I say, "Bring it" this stuff needs to be sorted out one way or the other in a world that wants peace..... If ISIS consolidates their gains (or some other radical group which will follow) do you honestly think that will stop the mission of a one true religion for the world ?

Now the apologist will come along and say why the radicals are doing what they do.. I do not care.. Mosquito logic applies in my world. Someone threatens me or mine and I am able to defend ... Mosquito logic every time.

Maybe Japan has been correct all along with their immigration policies.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

There are over 3000x hospital admissions from people that have fallen of ladders each year but we don't get a constant barrage of evil muslum ladders and how they are a danger to society day after day, week after week, year after year. Terrorist groups are funded by people that profit from it. The same people that own much of media are linked to the military industrial complex that profits by providing arms to fight terrorism.

The military industrial complex is out of control. US was warned about it, long ago.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Your spot on with those points, i agree!

They seem to forget that if we went too where they come from we wouldn't have the freedoms that we give them here so its not like its even a mutual thing, they need to realise that they wouldn't like us going in to their countries and telling them how to run things and dictating what they can & can't do because it might offend us so what makes them think its okay to do it everywhere else? In ISIS case globally.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thats really interesting! Especially seeing all the percentages like that and comparing to what goes down in each place. I like your mosquito logic thing too.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Fear and apathy are the PTB bread and butter. They want people to be so afraid they demand change. This is the game and they are the masters at playing it. Look what happened in the US after 9/11.

Truth be told I am far more afraid of what the PTB have in mind after the fear and apathy wear off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join