It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Police Helicopter chasing UFO Orb?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

youtu.be...

This video was not uploaded as a UFO video but watching it back it appears this UK Police helicopter is chasing or following an orb type UFO?

Skip to 1:21 for when the orb comes fully into view. Thoughts anyone?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lifttheveil

Its a faded out reflection of the helicopter on the lens of the camera or window
edit on 21-9-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I see a strong light on the nosecone of an airplane. I even see the airplane kind of faded out from behind the clouds.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yeahkeepwatchingme has a good theory too ^^

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Good vid,how old is it?

Looked like some CGI distortion effects to the left of the orb,but might just be the low res quality of the vid

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

I really don't think it's a reflection, watch it in full screen carefully and more than just once in small screen, it does not follow the same path a reflection would follow of the helicopter and you can see a kind of faint smoke trail?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Looks like the helicopter, reflection as mentioned or similar. You can see the tail rotor connected to the "orb" etc.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It's only two months old, 27th Jul 2014. There certainly isn't any CGI I can vouch it's genuine 100% but sadly 480p is the best quality from the cam used.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

For a split second when I first saw the light in question I thought it was trailing smoke or vapor. Then I realized, it's not a natural shape behind that light, it looks very much like a strong light to indicate a plane is in clouds or fog. That's all I can think of, navigational or a light to indicate there is a vessel.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: markymintYou can see the tail rotor connected to the "orb" etc.

How so when the alleged orb is well in front of the helicopter with no signs of attachment?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lifttheveil

I really don't think it's a reflection, watch it in full screen carefully and more than just once in small screen, it does not follow the same path a reflection would follow of the helicopter and you can see a kind of faint smoke trail?

That probably because the camera was hand held and moving to keep the helicopter in frame, so as the angle and distance of the camera from the window changed the reflection moved away.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes it was a hand held camera (Fujifilm FinePix s4000) and it was moving to keep the helicopter in shot. It was taken outside on the step in the front though and not from indoors behind a window
edit on 21-9-2014 by lifttheveil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

so as the angle and distance of the camera from the window changed the reflection moved away.

Watch the video again properly. I started filming outside (and remained outside the whole time) from my front doorstep facing fowards from the front of the house. As you see me following the helicopter over a distance all you see are clouds, sky and trees. There is no window, frames, wall, house etc it's all taken outside. At the end of the video the helicopter has done an almost 360 and going over the roof in the opposite direction.
edit on 21-9-2014 by lifttheveil because: fixed quote bubble error

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

For a split second when I first saw the light in question I thought it was trailing smoke or vapor. Then I realized, it's not a natural shape behind that light, it looks very much like a strong light to indicate a plane is in clouds or fog. That's all I can think of, navigational or a light to indicate there is a vessel.

That makes sense. I noticed the trail too and wondered, it appears the helicopter is following it but as many who watch the skies know it is easy to loose perspective when watching what's up there and the distances involved can confuse things.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe drone testing.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My bad, you're right it's not a reflection. I agree with the other, plane, prognosis
I've watched it closer, and now I'm convinced it's a 737/747 or similar most likely landing at East Midlands Airport. It's a good distance behind the chopper, the zoom makes it appear close to the helicopter. You can see it breaking through the clouds moments before it's clearly seen, on a standard landing trajectory. Then you can clearly see it's wings, tailfin, headlight and wing tip flasher - most likely on an approach to East Midlands Airport.

The person filming was also never filming an orb at any point, just a police helicopter flying over low. That's why it's only visible for that 5-10 second portion and the cameraperson never follows the "UFO" (landing plane) - the other 5 minutes are boring helicopter spotter footage or something...!

Anyone from around EMA can probably confirm this is a common sight (planes landing through low cloud) and police helicopters buzzing about. I saw exactly the same thing when at Download (right near EMA) earlier this year, a police chopper flying about and planes landing very low and close nearby breaking through the clouds.
edit on 21-9-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Spot on - like you said, you can easily see the aircraft in the clouds shortly before you see the "orb"...

Nothing to see here folks..

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

My bad, you're right it's not a reflection. I agree with the other, plane, prognosis
I've watched it closer, and now I'm convinced it's a 737/747 or similar most likely landing at East Midlands Airport. It's a good distance behind the chopper, the zoom makes it appear close to the helicopter. You can see it breaking through the clouds moments before it's clearly seen, on a standard landing trajectory. Then you can clearly see it's wings, tailfin, headlight and wing tip flasher - most likely on an approach to East Midlands Airport.

No that's not accurate. If it is a plane as you are now summarising then it's heading to Manchester Airport but certainly not getting ready to land, this was filmed in Fairfield, Buxton. There are no nearby airfields or airports, The closest airport is Manchester 23 miles away, East midlands Airport is about 49 miles.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Either way, it's a plane 😆

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic catch OP..

I love how the ATS skeptics come out with their assessments.There is a culture of trying to embrace this mantra of 'deny ignorance' when in fact that kind of mindset is holding many back from obtaining the truth..sometimes people just need to take an educated, logical, leap of faith,accompanied by intuition.

This looks quite fine and genuine to me...no question.

I have seen too many of these orbs..hundreds..had them following me about for years.This looks like the holographic variety, that also mask themselves as stars.

It is also nice to see the pretty blue and yellow choppers again,haven't seen them in a while since moving abroad,funny to see the old bill chasing it lol what would they have done?..nothing i'm sure.Out of interest do you know what town this is?

Question is.. what are these holographic orbs?..they are the same kind of thing that was spotted/involved in 9/11??..so are most likely under Earth authority (well i reckon they could be beyond black ops levels..so maybe it is high technology of the Annunaki presence in control of the planet?)

Just a quick link i found regarding holographic planes/orbs
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join