It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of demolition company at 9/11

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You can prove a negative

Now THAT'S magic!

u are gonna be big with the anti god people

reply to: jaffo

edit on pm920143003America/ChicagoFri, 26 Sep 2014 15:37:35 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
You can prove a negative

Now THAT'S magic!

Yeah cause reality tends to make it hard to stick to a fairy tale. Making up things that don't exist makes the whole story easier to explain.

I think they employed a team of magical gremlins with little hammers to knock out the supports and bring the building down. You can't disprove my theory so that makes it 100% possible.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Magical gremlins .0002% chance

Os 0%

Eta I like this reply better

The only fairy tale I've read was the os

Eta this is the most convincing case for 911

I urge everyone to watch if u haven't

evidence of breakthrough energy on 911

(Google if if my inbed doesn't work)

Hope the inbed works

I'm on me mobile

I look forward to hearing responses

reply to: answer
edit on pm920143004America/ChicagoFri, 26 Sep 2014 16:29:19 -0500_9u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

What's interesting is the cop knew that Building 7 was going down. How and what time was it when this video footage was taken? So who told this cop in advance it was going to collapse? Who would know the extent of damage, since the building was supposed to be engulfed in flames and evacuated? No steel structure of it's kind ever collapsed because of fire, so I find it difficult to believe someone could make that assessment. That is a smoking gun right there.

So glad you said that because I thought the same way. Why does no one find it strange that this random cop knew the building was going to fall?? Why were so many people, right off the bat, saying it was something else?

I hate watching any videos showing the devastation on that day. Regardless of how it happened, it was an attack. And it affected all of us in some way. I all felt the reverberating affects of those buildings coming down. And we were all immediately told it was terrorists. Well, I will always stand by what I believe. And those demolition tanks would have stopped me dead in my tracks. Holy S###!! When will people see what's going on, what's been going on? Answer: never. Because we've been brainwashed into thinking the people we've entrusted our country with are trying to protect us, when in reality they've been the ones lying to our faces. Trying to keep us all in a state of fear. And what do people do when they are scared? Well, you can answer that yourselves.

edit on 26-9-2014 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
You can prove a negative

Now THAT'S magic!

Nobody's trying to prove a negative.

Woods claims that some kind of energy weapon was used.

When she's asked to prove the existence of such a thing (asked to prove a positive) she can't.

Therefore her claim fails.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

What's interesting is the cop knew that Building 7 was going down. How and what time was it when this video footage was taken? So who told this cop in advance it was going to collapse? Who would know the extent of damage, since the building was supposed to be engulfed in flames and evacuated? No steel structure of it's kind ever collapsed because of fire, so I find it difficult to believe someone could make that assessment. That is a smoking gun right there.

So glad you said that because I thought the same way. Why does no one find it strange that this random cop knew the building was going to fall?? Why were so many people, right off the bat, saying it was something else?

I hate watching any videos showing the devastation on that day. Regardless of how it happened, it was an attack. And it affected all of us in some way. I all felt the reverberating affects of those buildings coming down. And we were all immediately told it was terrorists. Well, I will always stand by what I believe. And those demolition tanks would have stopped me dead in my tracks. Holy S###!! When will people see what's going on, what's been going on? Answer: never. Because we've been brainwashed into thinking the people we've entrusted our country with are trying to protect us, when in reality they've been the ones lying to our faces. Trying to keep us all in a state of fear. And what do people do when they are scared? Well, you can answer that yourselves.

Yeah we're not in Kansas anymore. That's for sure.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Oh, no, no, no. We are so far away from Kansas that we can only hear stories about it. No one remembers it nor will anyone ever experience it again because we will never go back to Kansas.Makes me think it's all a fairytale.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Oh, no, no, no. We are so far away from Kansas that we can only hear stories about it. No one remembers it nor will anyone ever experience it again because we will never go back to Kansas.Makes me think it's all a fairytale.
A friend and a school teacher say they don't teach about the American Revolution any longer. I guess we're supposed to forget everything; and soon the Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

A friend and a school teacher say they don't teach about the American Revolution any longer. I guess we're supposed to forget everything; and soon the Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

Yes, and I've heard they're taking founding fathers out of Texas history books and replacing them with Moses. They want us to forget everything. Because it's what we DO remember that makes us stand against them. With what they're teaching children in schools these days, it won't be long before the ones who stand against them slowly die out and are replaced by a bunch of dummies that wouldn't know the TRUTH if it slammed into their face and knocked them unconscious. Unfortunately, these dummies are already everywhere..

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Yes, and I've heard they're taking founding fathers out of Texas history books and replacing them with Moses. They want us to forget everything. Because it's what we DO remember that makes us stand against them. With what they're teaching children in schools these days, it won't be long before the ones who stand against them slowly die out and are replaced by a bunch of dummies that wouldn't know the TRUTH if it slammed into their face and knocked them unconscious. Unfortunately, these dummies are already everywhere..
yes and this article would agree with those sentiments. Link

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Unfortunately I am part of that generation but was lucky enough to come into contact with people who only wanted me to see Truth for what is is. I'm more aware now than many my age but at the same time I still find myself needing to be liked by everyone and if I'm not it will not only cause major anxiety but I will constantly try to get whoever doesn't like me to like me or until they give me an explanation as to why they don't like me. That explanation has to be one that makes me feel better about them not liking me. I do this without even realizing it but realizing it at the same time. If that makes sense.

Very, very strange. But I agree with him %100.

And why is it that people like me are like that?? Because tptb allow the things that cause it to happen. So that when we are faced with something as devastating as 9/11, we won't question them on anything they say or however they say they will "protect" us because they've been why we have been taught is the only thing that can. I'm just glad I was able to escape the close-mindedness that envelopes the house and people I was raised by. Otherwise I would be much, much worse off.

I might be ranting now.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I still find myself needing to be liked by everyone and if I'm not it will not only cause major anxiety but I will constantly try to get whoever doesn't like me to like me or until they give me an explanation as to why they don't like me. That explanation has to be one that makes me feel better about them not liking me. I do this without even realizing it but realizing it at the same time. If that makes sense.

I might be ranting now.

Yes.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: lexyghot

Oh well.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Unfortunately I am part of that generation but was lucky enough to come into contact with people who only wanted me to see Truth for what is is. I'm more aware now than many my age but at the same time I still find myself needing to be liked by everyone and if I'm not it will not only cause major anxiety but I will constantly try to get whoever doesn't like me to like me or until they give me an explanation as to why they don't like me. That explanation has to be one that makes me feel better about them not liking me. I do this without even realizing it but realizing it at the same time. If that makes sense.

Very, very strange. But I agree with him %100.

And why is it that people like me are like that?? Because tptb allow the things that cause it to happen. So that when we are faced with something as devastating as 9/11, we won't question them on anything they say or however they say they will "protect" us because they've been why we have been taught is the only thing that can. I'm just glad I was able to escape the close-mindedness that envelopes the house and people I was raised by. Otherwise I would be much, much worse off.

I might be ranting now.

No not ranting
I think you get it

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I really hope so.

I'm either getting something,

Or losing my mind

I'd prefer the former

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>