It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of demolition company at 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hello,

I was on the YouTube looking at videos today and came across one with "new" footage. If you go to 10:02, you will see some large metal trash cans. One of them is labeled Tyrones Demolition. Now, I am not stating that this company was involved in the collapse of the towers, I do however, find it interesting that it's there at all. It shows that a demolition company was on site the day of 9/11. I will let the discussion begin.

edit on 21-9-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There was construction going on at the Pentagon. Where there is construction, there will most likely be demolition taking place as well.

No biggie.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That's great, but this was near WTC7 before its collapse. Not the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

Why yes it is..... so sorry, I was also reading something else regarding the Pentagon and got my threads confused.

However, still could be the same situation. Just sayin'.

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What's interesting is the cop knew that Building 7 was going down. How and what time was it when this video footage was taken? So who told this cop in advance it was going to collapse? Who would know the extent of damage, since the building was supposed to be engulfed in flames and evacuated? No steel structure of it's kind ever collapsed because of fire, so I find it difficult to believe someone could make that assessment. That is a smoking gun right there.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It's too easy. I mean it's like an assassin parking his van at the crime scene and splayed across the side of the van in giant letters it reads "GUN FOR HIRE...Will kill anyone for cash!"

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
What's interesting is the cop knew that Building 7 was going down. How and what time was it when this video footage was taken? So who told this cop in advance it was going to collapse? Who would know the extent of damage, since the building was supposed to be engulfed in flames and evacuated? No steel structure of it's kind ever collapsed because of fire, so I find it difficult to believe someone could make that assessment. That is a smoking gun right there.

I don't know the timeline. But it appears not too long before WTC7 collapses. Maybe 30-40 mins prior? I also find it interesting how the police and federal agencies are blocking off just those areas of the WTC. You would think if they had no clue of which buildings were going to collapse, all buildings would be deemed unsafe. Hmm.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

I don't know the timeline. But it appears not too long before WTC7 collapses. Maybe 30-40 mins prior? I also find it interesting how the police and federal agencies are blocking off just those areas of the WTC. You would think if they had no clue of which buildings were going to collapse, all buildings would be deemed unsafe. Hmm.
Well he didn't even say it was unsafe. He said it was coming down. I find that to be one of the most damning pieces of evidence for a designed demolition there is regarding this travesty. He knew well before 30 - 40 minutes in advance. He and everyone in uniform there knew it.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

There is no way in hell that any expert could have determined that building was going to collapse. No way in hell. No way based on prior experience. No way based on precedent. No way based on having surveyed the damage as everyone was kept at a distance.

Now couple this cop's statement with the BBC reporter stating the building collapsed well before it did, and there is evidence of designed demolition. The BBC report could, on it's own, have been some type of coincidental mistake. Coupled with this cops statement, and there's no mistake on the BBC report other than reporting it before it occurred. They all knew well in advance.
edit on 94136Sundayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

Well he didn't even say it was unsafe. He said it was coming down. I find that to be one of the most damning pieces of evidence for a designed demolition there is regarding this travesty. He knew well before 30 - 40 minutes in advance. He and everyone in uniform there knew it.

You're right. It is definitely odd as to how he knew this with certainty. But again, with a demolition company around, maybe he knew how.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone

Why yes it is..... so sorry, I was also reading something else regarding the Pentagon and got my threads confused.

However, still could be the same situation. Just sayin'.

What a happy coincidence... lol

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
maybe my ears aren't what they used to be, at what point exactly in the video does the cop say this?

and you're absolutely right, this and the BBC thing just put the last nail in the coffin on this. This was planned, but not by "Muslim terrorists"

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It comes down to the simple fact that the lower part of these buildings including their foundation was absolutely not compromised. Steel buildings do not collapse in 7 seconds and into their own footprint without cutting or exploding parts of the foundation and lower floors. The pancake theory is a joke because there was not enough kinetic energy from the collapsed top floors to crumble the entire building down to its base.

What's even worse, two other buildings collapsed the same exact way, and one wasn't even hit by a plane! What a coincidence! Combine that with believing the U.S. with all its NSA listening devices, and monitoring of our air space couldn't intercept nor prevent a passenger plane from flying into the Pentagon. It's not exactly like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Security videos please...the American public should be asking why haven't the private security video recordings from surrounding businesses and the pentagon itself never been made public? Hmmm... wonder what they're hiding?

Witnesses hearing explosions, and camera video showing molten metal spewing out of these buildings is a red flag for the use of thermite to cut critical lower support beams. Yeah, the pancake theory is how they collapsed, and if you believe that, I have a tropical island in the Antarctic to sell you.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Notice how the official story defenders have let this thread fall off the front pages without a single response? Maybe they're off on Sunday? Or is there no way to explain why a beat cop knew that Building 7 was going to collapse well before it did?

There's no engineer, architect or structural expert that could have predicted that. None. Certainly not a beat cop. So the NYPD knows a lot more about the day than they've ever explained.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

They're bins. For rubbish. And as can be seen, they're full of rubbish, mainly cardboard by the looks, exactly what you'd expect outside of office buildings.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
We need to find Tyrone and see his work order for that day. I have no doubt that building 7 was demo-ed.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
It's too easy. I mean it's like an assassin parking his van at the crime scene and splayed across the side of the van in giant letters it reads "GUN FOR HIRE...Will kill anyone for cash!"

Agreed. Is that like Road Runner cartoons where the coyote has a box marked ACME explosive? What kind of work do they advertise? Generally, garbage cans are used to haul off debris from small jobs in the big city. The cans would fall a little short of this need on 911.

ETA: My bad… Those are small recycle bins for the different categories of metal they are recovering from demolition. Theres stuff sticking out of them that looks like extruded aluminum. Other bins will have copper wire, brass fittings, steel, etc. Concurrent with demolition operations its the bonus extra from any demo job in a building. The building they are working on appears to be in the background.
edit on 21-9-2014 by intrptr because: additional…

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Don't forget there is also a video around with fire fighters telling people in advance building 7 is coming down and they need to clear the area.

I try finding it:

This is not the one, but also they know it in advance:

Another:

edit on 21-9-2014 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join