It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US admits there is a much scarier terrorist group than ISIS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You know what they say, if you call wolf too often, nobody is going to listen to you.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yet more attempts to promote fear mongering. The MIC must be getting worried. Throwing as much bull# against the wall as possible, in the hopes anything sticks.

It is not working.

The war machine needs to be turned off, and war crimes trials held for those culpable of them with the existing wars.

edit on 21-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66
Yep. They're already laying it out. After they get done murdering Assad, and putting an Israeli puppet government in control of Syria, then it's time to:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If they come from Pakistan, that's a concern since that's no doubt were the the next nuke will come from. Stolen out of a unarmored mule van probably.

Syria is a place where weapons and aid are flowing in, it's a free for all and we can expect a lot of bad stuff to come from it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
US Admits There Is A Much Scarier Terrorist Group Than ISIS!!!

Apologies for the sensationalist headline...
Please don't shoot the messenger...

New intelligence has emerged warning Washington that its upcoming confrontation with the Islamic State may leave it blind to a more sinister and direct threat from a much lesser known terrorist group that has arisen from the ashes of the Syrian war.

Very little information is being released at the moment by anyone within American intelligence circles, but the group calling itself Khorasan is said by officials to have concrete plans for striking targets in the United States and Europe as a chosen modus operandi – more so than the Islamic State (IS), formerly known as ISIS.

The first ever mention of the group occurred on Thursday at an intelligence gathering in Washington DC, when National Intelligence Director James Clapper admitted that “in terms of threat to the homeland, Khorasan may pose as much of a danger as the Islamic State.

So not exactly what the headline claimed...
But nonetheless, it shouldn't be swept under the rug...

CBS Went With..."What Is Krorasan?"..

Former CIA deputy director Mike Morell explained on "CBS This Morning" that a group of militants from al Qaeda-central, near Pakistan's border with Afghanistan, have joined the fight in Syria and "evolved into the external operations arm" of the group's franchise in that country, the al-Nusra Front.

"Khorasan members came from Pakistan," said Morell. "They focus on attacks in the West."

It may be too early to tell if this group is significant...

But the worry is that occupying all their time and resources on IS...
The West may become complacent with other such groups!!!

What makes Khorasan so dangerous -- given its presumed access to the pool of hundreds of U.S. and European jihadists who have flooded into Syria to join the fight -- is the group's suspected members from or trained by al Qaeda's branch in Yemen, AQAP.

AQAP has been considered for years one of the most direct and imminent threats to the U.S., boasting al Qaeda's master bomb-builder, Ibrahim al-Asiri.

"That is very worrisome because that brings together two pieces of a potential plot in the West," said Morell. "It brings together Western fighters who have gone to Syria to fight -- so capable of carrying out operations in the West -- with this bomb technology that Asiri brings to the table. You put those things together, you have a serious threat."

Is it a case of " there's so much danger we need your money & support sooner rather than later"...???
Or is it truly a threat that could be missed, causing more problems on the Western Front???

Only time will tell...

Bless You!!!

edit on 21-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Added an
!!!

What do you think, how come the US of A acting like a school bullies murdering human beings for it's own convenience.
How do we stop it.?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: spy66
Yep. They're already laying it out. After they get done murdering Assad, and putting an Israeli puppet government in control of Syria, then it's time to:

who is that standing in front of the crowd picking his nose? He is obviously very intelligent, I can tell.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How do 'we the people" know for sure that any of these terrorist groups are real?
How do we know when we have won the "war on terror"?
The answer is that we never will know.
We have to take the governments word for it with no proof ever being provided because making the evidence public would jeopardize our intelligence gathering capabilities or some other such B.S. excuse.
The government can keep the " war on terror" alive for as long as they want to and for as long as they can use it to further their agenda.
The "war on terror" is the perfect cover for never ending war against whoever the government wants to attack next without ever having to provide any proof.
The government knows as well as we do that as long as there is at least one person in the world who hates america and has access to a gun that the war on terror can continue.
There will never come a time when there is not a single person in the world who would like to do harm to america and so the "war on terror" can conceivably never end,because it`s up to the government to decide when it is over.
There will never be any landmark victories or peace documents signed that will signal the end of the "war on terror"
we will just have to take the governments word for it that the war is over and america is safe.

I don`t believe that the government has proven itself trustworthy enough to be the sole judge of when the war is over.

edit on 21-9-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: xavi1000

Wow.
They had no facts to back it up and stated that a self proclaimed "Caliph" that didn't get elected via Shura is a Sunni...
It's absolutely laughable!!!

You expect me to take this guy seriously...?

He wanted to be a spokesman at an EDL rally...
Ask any respectable Englishman you trust on this website about the group EDL, and then come back to me!!!

Can't take the truth?

You say the Caliph is not legitimate, so what happens when there is one that you consider to be legitimate and uses the same rights to wage offensive jihad that Islam demands that the Caliph undertake?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If you are not living as today and this moment in Iraq and neither in Syria you have been fed the same crap that we Americans has been fed, so do not be so condescended.

Start smelling the scent of deception for what it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Exactly what is more horrifying and scary, than Christian Children getting their heads and breast cut off by the thousands. Heads on spikes, beatings without remorse and unceasing until the person dies....what exactly does this new group do that is worse than that?? What is scarier than what ISIS is doing just for fun?
edit on 21-9-2014 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Al Quaida, Bin laden, ISIS... What's next?

It really looks like USA citizens are mind controlled. Maybe if someone gets the files or guide how to control the masses from their secret servers, please send us a copy, I would really like to control some people.

I know, mind controlling is involved fear, but how can you keep people in fear for so long that is the problem, we humans have minds that can really adapt. So if they just fear us without a reason we would adapt and ignore fear, but it looks like this is not the case here.

Anyway, over here in a small village in not important country we really don't care about ISIS nor did we care about Obama Bin laden nor al Qaeda.

This history has been repeating now for decades, how long will it take that person of USA realize they are mind controlled?
edit on 22-9-2014 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well I think right from the ashes of Khorasan the mother of all terrors will rise, the mighty "Rusiranoreaina" and I am sure they will keep the west busy for quiet some times...Coming soon to the theaters near you.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

You can believe the Media & Politicians that IS are Muslims...
Seeing as that's the only place we heard this claim coming from...
Unless you know an IS member...

Or you can take the word of an actual Sunni Muslim like myself that they're not Muslims...
Or acting in accordance with Islam!!!

But I'm not gonna try and convince you...

It's your decision my friend!!!

Sharia law in its glory.

www.jihadwatch.org...

I dont know what to make of you Charlie your a sunni muslim but also a scot/irish/cockney hmm.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Khorasan.... Coruscant.... my wordplay references are tingling

But hey, this was to be expected was it not?

The western occupational forces swinging back and forth between destruction, rehabilitation and frustration.
They really haven't achieved anything other that creating segments of hate towards those came in and disrupted delicate forms of, well, balance that differs from our own. All because of this old crusade of resources and political influence.

Stupidity in grand form, often excels in surprising itself of how stupid it really is.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

I dont know what to make of you Charlie your a sunni muslim but also a scot/irish/cockney hmm.

It's just what I believe and Islam has helped me through a difficult time which Catholocism couldn't do.

I don't trust Jihad Watch...
Or Robert Spencer it's creator...
But I'm not going to force my opinion on others either...

I guess we will agree to disagree!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What I said is the truth...
So maybe that works both ways seeing as you are cemented in your beliefs that Islam is a danger!

As for the Caliph, it's based on ifs and buts, also it's not demanded by Islam, so it's pointless and off topic!
Al Baghdadi isn't a Sunni...

I'm doubting he is even a Muslim since they want to destroy the Kaaba!

Tell me, do you think the Kurds or Shia they've slaughtered consider them Muslim?
It's an important question that many keep bypassing!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
As people are seeing through the BS of ISIS, another is born just in case the US needs more fear to be felt by the people.

"Back-up Boogeymen" kept in reserve...just in case.

This is getting to the point of being a very bad comedy.

Peace

Wash - rinse - repeat ...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Difference is I don't believe the crap that's been said to us...

And I wasn't being condescending I was just sharing my opinion...
One that all Muslims I know share...
One that I'm sure the slaughtered/displaced Kurds & Shia feel...

Like I said it's up to you!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

As far I as I can see this - it is not about religion. More about fanatics forming a massive - threatening - gang mentality.

Like soccer hoodlums only better funded with less rules .

Nobody wants this at their schools or in their neighborhoods !!
Regardless of race or religion !

This needs to be stamped on. Hard and fast !

As Humans , we have better - more humane options ...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I agree completely my friend...
It's not something that should be ignored imo...

As Humans , we have better - more humane options ...

Well said

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join