It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank only for the vengeful!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
First off, I would never do this.

Now that that's outta the way....this is one DIRTY prank! *Not for the squeamish*

.Collect a piece of road kill
.Put a collar & leash on it
.Attach it to to offending persons car whilst everyone is sleeping
.All of their neighbors see it in the morning and think they are an animal dragging jerk

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That's not even funny. Disturbing is more like it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Someone has been watching the movie "Vacation" with Chevy Chase. That is exactly what (accidentally) happened to him with his aunts dog.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: happykat39

Well no, It really did happen in that movie. In this case, it would not really happen. This prank is from a prank book I found at my uncles house when I was little. The rest of the pranks were really mediocre, and then there was this one.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This reminds me of how former presidential hopeful Mitt Romney put his dog in the carrier and strapped it to the roof of his vehicle then went on vacation. No joke.

Those highway miles must have been something.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just the dog lead and an empty collar with some red dye is all you really need. Tie the lead to the bumper.

P

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Just the dog lead and an empty collar with some red dye is all you really need. Tie the lead to the bumper.

P

That would be a little more sanitary and also slightly less disturbing, lol. I wouldn't want to have to fight off the buzzards for their supper either.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

It can be amusing if you set it up and then go into a gas station and have an argument with the wife on who's fault it is.

Poor little Rufus.

P

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I laughed out loud so hard, I have people staring at me now. I totally share your sense of humor on this. This is great, I already have a person in mind picked out to try this on. Thank you for your wonderful insight! Star for you!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter
Someone gets it

new topics

top topics

join