It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow marchers condemn Kremlin role in Ukraine war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I am not the one changing subjects, i am just stating the facts as i see you using his MEMO points on Russia which are these,

-Regime Change
-Bomb and Bomb Russia
-Russia is a Threat.

-McCain is a Fool but yet you use his talking points of aggression towards Russia.

When i asked you what the Russian people should have if not for Putin i get no response but you dont need to answer that i already know it.

You want the Russian people have an pro western government installed in order to make things easier for your American government to attack China.

China is the only one standing way of domination. Domination is what your country is trying to play. And of course you want Regime Change.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
LOL the Lithuanian President is an old Bag that looks like Hillary Clinton while shes ignoring the mass major unemployment rate. And Also
Lithuanian President: 'Comparisons between Vladimir Putin and Hitler are spot on'

Vilnius must confront neo-Nazi march

This is the same Lithuanian President that allows fascist marches in her country ironic you dont mention this?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This is hardly news for russian reading audience. This march was advertised already like 5-10 days with a lot of discussions in Russian Internet. Runet is not dead yet lol. I wasn't following it exactly, but overall my impression was that not many Russians liked this idea to say it mildly

edit on 21-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

All I can say is,in America,when we protest,we are 'herded' into a small area away from anyone of any importance being able to hear us.
In Russia they walk down the street. Both countries you need a permit to protest.
In America while protesting,even with a permit,you will be tazed,beaten and gassed by the milatar,oops I mean police. In Russia,they walk down the street. Hmmm.
On yahoo I was reading the comments,and someone that lives in Moscow was saying that
1.There was only 5,000 protesters over this and
2.Those that were protesting were almost all Ukrainians and needed to go back to their own country since they didn't like Russia despite the fact that Russia had opened their doors to take in these refugees.

This polarization that we go through on the forums about Pro-Russia vs Anti- Russia is ridiculous.
Like it or not,neither country is blameless in this. Why do I say that? Well because its the truth. Are there NGO's working in Ukraine? Absolutely. George Soros admitted it on CNN years ago that they were and had been in Ukraine and many other countries. He believes it is his duty to bring democracy to the rest of the world. Great, another fool that believes in Manifest Destiny. Call it any name you want,it all washes out the same. Go ask the Indians here how they like Manifest Destiny and how well it works.

I and many others have posted links,videos and quotes from Soros,Nuland and others showing beyond any doubt,that Ukraine was a setup just like Libya,Syria and Iraq,as well as many others. I can even post a list of just how many countries have either been overthrown with our help or an attempt was made to overthrow these governments. The list is just stupidly long. But here is what it all comes down to, The Emperor's new Clothes. People are going to blind themselves and only believe what they want. They want to die a peaceful death believing that they were right about how the world is. This sites motto is to "Deny ignorance",but you can't make people believe the truth no matter how much evidence you supply.

Russia has learned well from us to get involved in other countries and over throw their governments. But we wrote the book on it.Believe it or not, before we became this so called "super power", Russia got along fairly well with its European neighbors. Between Stalin and us,we fixed that one. In order to justify mettling in others business,we need to have a bogey man,and Putin makes a good one for us. What he doesn't manage to do himself, we vilify and make worse for our own needs. It all needs to stop. If we want an honest gov. We need to tell them to stop with any and ALL propaganda.

We don't need bogey men,and we don't need lies. We don't need propaganda nor jumping into others business. We haven't done a very good job of messing in others business now have we?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Russian propaganda machine in the works, police saying there were only a couple hundred people demonstrating. The truth was about 10 000 people

link ( finnish )

Always, whenever Russian news has something to say doubt the message they try to send.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
New member so cant start new thread but rumour circulating on facebook ALAN HENNING has been executed today by ISIS source newsday247.com. cant find anything on ATS just wondering if true.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Russian propaganda machine in the works

I don't know where you found "couple hundreds" comment in russian news. I just opened rbc.ru
www.rbc.ru...
Police estimate - 5000
Organizers - 100000
Independent observers say 26000.
I really don't have idea how many people was there, but I'm ready to believe in 26000, this number was cited in "Echo of Moscow", which is the main voice of opposition. For the city of about 10 million and like 1-2 mln guests everyday even 100000 wouldn't be much tbh.
There was also non sanctioned march in the second largest city of Russia - Petrograd. www.echo.msk.ru... Hard to tell how many people exactly, but several thousands for sure. They didn't carry any placards. I noticed very small presence of police, but no violence.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh Really? 10,000 according to whom again? By the way why dont you show us a photo of one of those protesters waving the NATO Flag eh?

link ( finnish )

Ah Right Source Finish same Puppet masters whom are in and with NATO.

The truth was about 10 000 people

Nice try with that but your images are cropped out. And zoomed into the protesters.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Russian propaganda machine in the works

I don't know where you found "couple hundreds" comment in russian news. I just opened rbc.ru
www.rbc.ru...
Police estimate - 5000
Organizers - 100000
Independent observers say 26000.
I really don't have idea how many people was there, but I'm ready to believe in 26000, this number was cited in "Echo of Moscow", which is the main voice of opposition.

Just so you know both Organizers and Westren news outlets are claiming there were 100000 but the protesters were less then what your hearing from the voices of the opposition i am not surprised some are supporting them here without knowing there history.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tapping123

Attacks by people making fake accounts dont hold much water - 09/16/2014

Nor do the typical responses from the Pro Russians who are more in personal attacks because they cant refute the facts being provided.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Nor do the typical responses from the Pro Russians who are more in personal attacks because they cant refute the facts being provided.

I know for a fact you are referring me to that insult and i will take that as an insult. You and others have provided no facts other then your repeating what the MSM already told you.

On CBC there already are members calling themselves.
-Time Machine
-Mykita

And others attacking users for even posting sources. I am seeing something similar here, the fact ur accusing me of that.

And also how Ironic for an American to be defending an Lying president that is Poroshenko whose in charge in Ukraine.

STILL WAITING ON THE EVIDENCE THAT BRAVE Poroshenko HAD DESTROYED THE ENTIRE Convoy.............

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Your name was not mentioned so you are free to assume what you want.

I am still waiting for an apology here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Care to come back on topic now since none of what you posted has anything to do with the topic? Do you have any evidence these protests are not based on the reasons given?

Is Putin telling the Russian people the truth or is he lying to them?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The formula for saving any dictatorship is the same you create an enemy and start a war. The state of war is the regime's elixir of life. A nation in patriotic ecstasy becomes one with its "national leader", while any dissenters can be declared "national traitors". We see it in this thread people that protest in Moscow are called patsies of the west or even NAZIs. Anyone of course who disagrees with der fuehrer (oh sorry meant Putin easy mistake) becomes an enemy and evil trying to destroy the world. So how do you handle these protests as a dictator simple down play the number and pretend they are somehow controlled by your enemy. If things dont change soon im afraid we are watching the creation of the forth riech in Russia. Putin is doing everything he can to create the same form of nationalism as Hitler only thing is this time hes openly supporting NAZIs throughout Europe and even sending them to run the separatists movement in Ukraine.

Ok now the fun part i get to hear how evil i am from are brainwashed putin supporters.

edit on 9/21/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 21-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
"Putin foe Khodorkovsky 'willing to lead Russia'"

Ex-tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky, who spent a decade in jail after challenging the Kremlin, openly stated his political ambitions on Saturday by announcing he would be ready, if called upon, to lead Russia in times of crisis.

Khodorkovsky, who lives in Switzerland with his family, openly supported a Ukrainian uprising that ousted a Moscow-backed president in February, but indicated he did not want a bloody revolt for Russia.

One source
That was Openukraine. Now he'll be working on Openopenrussia.
There's multiple sources on it,kyivpost.com being one as well.

Another: "Mikhail Khodorkovsky breaks political silence, saying he would lead Russia"The Gaurdian

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

The formula for saving any dictatorship is the same you create an enemy and start a war. The state of war is the regime's elixir of life. A nation in patriotic ecstasy becomes one with its "national leader", while any dissenters can be declared "national traitors". We see it in this thread people that protest in Moscow are called patsies of the west or even NAZIs. Anyone of course who disagrees with der fuehrer (oh sorry meant Putin easy mistake) becomes an enemy and evil trying to destroy the world. So how do you handle these protests as a dictator simple down play the number and pretend they are somehow controlled by your enemy. If things dont change soon im afraid we are watching the creation of the forth riech in Russia. Putin is doing everything he can to create the same form of nationalism as Hitler only thing is this time hes openly supporting NAZIs throughout Europe and even sending them to run the separatists movement in Ukraine.

Ok now the fun part i get to hear how evil i am from are brainwashed putin supporters.

Just to add on this, it is believed Kiev is backing many right wing groups:

en.wikipedia.org...

Also confirmed in this article from The Telegraph that they were fighting the Russians:

The Azov men use the neo-Nazi Wolfsangel (Wolf’s Hook) symbol on their banner and members of the battalion are openly white supremacists, or anti-Semites.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Quite a rag tag group whichever side you happen to be on

edit on -180002014-09-22T00:32:25-05:000000002530201425092014Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:32:25 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Do you read articles or just post them whenever you see headlines like these?
US accuses Syria of chlorine gas attacks Or RUSSIA ATTACKS UKRAINE BREAKING NEWS.

RT was citing sources and the article as it was reported from another source which RT has done that before in 2011.
edit on 22-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The formula for saving any dictatorship is the same you create an enemy and start a war. The state of war is the regime's elixir of life. A nation in patriotic ecstasy becomes one with its "national leader", while any dissenters can be declared "national traitors".

the same you create an enemy and start a war.

Oh Are you referring to Obama and ISIS? and the way they are attacking Ukraine by threatening Russia?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Finally you proved something instead of just posting wild claims, too bad you just proved my point.

edit on 22-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Care to come back on topic now since none of what you posted has anything to do with the topic? Do you have any evidence these protests are not based on the reasons given?

Is Putin telling the Russian people the truth or is he lying to them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join