It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop forces K9 into car

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: 8675309jenny

well if that were me i would dead...dogs have a weak point grab their front legs and pull them apart,like you are stretching out level with your shoulders...there is no way i would allow that ...and most certainly i would have been shot by the cop for killing his dog even though i was protecting myself...
t

I agree that it was horrible use of force, but heck, it was a dog doing the damage, you can't blame the officer, right?

As for your method to kill the dog by spreading its paws. Guess where it teeth would be during that period?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar
I've learned not to just hate this government but the people too. We are letting this # happen right here right now.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

As for your method to kill the dog by spreading its paws. Guess where it teeth would be during that period?

the same place they would have been before i pulled the legs apart...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

well if that were me i would dead...dogs have a weak point grab their front legs and pull them apart,like you are stretching out level with your shoulders...there is no way i would allow that ...and most certainly i would have been shot by the cop for killing his dog even though i was protecting myself...

that was horrible to watch...just goes to show cops do not like their pride being hurt...maybe more steroids and mirror time will fix it

Why is there always one person in these discussions who thinks they'd be able to take the dog? I would bet every cent I'll ever make that you've never encountered a police K9. Stop talking out of your rectum.

i will take that bet and go you double or nothing that you know nothing about me...you might think you know everything but you do not ok sherlock...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

that was horrible to watch...just goes to show cops do not like their pride being hurt...maybe more steroids and mirror time will fix it

Why is there always one person in these discussions who thinks they'd be able to take the dog? I would bet every cent I'll ever make that you've never encountered a police K9. Stop talking out of your rectum.

i will take that bet and go you double or nothing that you know nothing about me...you might think you know everything but you do not ok sherlock...

Yeah, that's what I thought.
edit on 9/21/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Let me guess they got him on resisting arrest too. Resisting a police dog from mauling his face off.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yea, that's why I mentioned the 23year sentence for killing a police dog, because if I had a dog put on me for no good reason, I would kill it in a heartbeat.

I wouldn't be in that guys situation in the first place, but if this police state keeps growing I can foresee being shot in the head for simply defending against Nazi tactics.

(post by theyknowwhoyouare removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I honestly cannot comprehend how this even passes through a Grand jury with no charges. They knew exactly what the dog would do and they used it as a weapon anyway. They intentionally harmed a surrendering assailant. That is nefarious and malicious conduct.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
but if this police state keeps growing I can foresee being shot in the head for simply defending against Nazi tactics.

I have a feeling this is the way I'm to die. Because I WILL NOT bow down to these NAZIs. And that is exactly what they are. Fascists all the way......

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock
I honestly cannot comprehend how this even passes through a Grand jury with no charges. They knew exactly what the dog would do and they used it as a weapon anyway. They intentionally harmed a surrendering assailant. That is nefarious and malicious conduct.

Yes, they knew that the dog would subdue the suspect. Until he was out of the car and cuffed, he was a dangerous person capable of anything. When did a drunk driver who slams into cars and leads police on a high-speed pursuit become an innocent guy who didn't do anything wrong and deserves to be handled with kid gloves?

Several of you seem to think that police K9's attack and maim people... they don't. They latch onto an extremity and subdue a suspect until they're called off. They are not trained to maul and kill people. Stop being dense.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Several of you seem to think that police K9's attack and maim people... they don't. They latch onto an extremity and subdue a suspect until they're called off. They are not trained to maul and kill people. Stop being dense.

Care to rethink that stance?

Because they do, have and will....

73 Year Old Grandmother Mauled and Killed by Police K9 During Door to Door Search
Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Please excuse this K9 who mauled and killed a 73 grandmother during a door to door search?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I honestly cannot comprehend how this even passes through a Grand jury with no charges.

Simple really - they heard and saw ALL the evidence - they did not base their evidence on just a youtube video....

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I honestly cannot comprehend how this even passes through a Grand jury with no charges.

Simple really - they heard and saw ALL the evidence - they did not base their evidence on just a youtube video....

What would that evidence be?

That a jack booted thug threw a dog at a surrendering man?

Yup...that's what I saw too.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yes, they knew that the dog would subdue the suspect. Until he was out of the car and cuffed, he was a dangerous person capable of anything. When did a drunk driver who slams into cars and leads police on a high-speed pursuit become an innocent guy who didn't do anything wrong and deserves to be handled with kid gloves?

That is absurd. The only weapon a dog has to subdue a person is their teeth and dogs do maim and maul with horrific wounds.

Graphical Wounds

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Who said anything about anyone being innocent? No need for you to lie or misrepresent my comment. That said there is no need nor reason to use force on a surrendering assailant. I suppose some would have been just fine had the officer walked to the window and put a bullet into the assailants head. After all, he's a bad guy who did bad things right? Yes, he did bad things. He also surrendered. We don't abuse people who have surrendered, we arrest them and give them due process. They didn't even attempt to open the door nor did they attempt to have the assailant exit the vehicle and into their custody. Nope. They just went right to using force.

Yes, K9's do attack and cause damage. And that was the purpose here. They were not trying to subdue anyone they meant harm. And there is no need for insults.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So the assailant didn't surrender? What evidence justifies using their dog as a weapon on a surrendering assailant?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
K-9 abuse is kept hush-hush,as it does happen. This video, I hope it can go viral enough for some action.

originally posted by: imitator
That is flat out animal abuse.... I never understood cops using German Shepherds as police dogs, my GS is the biggest thief that I know.

The GSD is extremely intelligent. If not given enough mental stimulation they will get into trouble. Not saying yours is not given attention but it might be he just wants more to do.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

She does steal to get attention and very needy 24/7... however I noticed she is slowing down, probably because she is maturing a little... she is almost 2 yrs old.

However I would never throw her into a car window!!! To heavy at 90lbs
She is my 1st GSD, just like raising a child.... very smart.

I don't feel sorry for the driver in that vid.... but I do feel sorry for that German Shepherd...

edit on 22-9-2014 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

So the assailant didn't surrender? What evidence justifies using their dog as a weapon on a surrendering assailant?

You see a man in a car with his hands up as a "surrendering assailant."

What I see is a man who's mostly concealed, in a 3,000lb battering ram, with the engine still running, foot still on the gas pedal, who has already proven that he's willing to ram police cars to get away. I see a situation with A LOT of unknown and uncontrollable factors and about 1,000 ways it can go bad and end with people getting hurt or killed.

You're giving the drunk driver wayyyyyy too much credit. Police don't just take your word for it when you throw your hands up. They treat you as a threat until you're subdued and in cuffs. Life isn't a movie.
edit on 9/22/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join