It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop forces K9 into car

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That is flat out animal abuse.... I never understood cops using German Shepherds as police dogs, my GS is the biggest thief that I know.

(post by RoScoLaz4 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I consider my post here an open letter to our LEO members..GET OUT NOW if you have any humanity or integrity. It doesn't even matter if your a good person I think you will tow the line.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer
OOO a jury..full of what..people like you..pfft.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

you're an idiot.

Very well thought-out response.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
OOO a jury..full of what..people like you..pfft.

Yes, a jury. Ya know, the way we decide all criminal cases in the United States in a court room with evidence.

Thankfully, people's fate is not decided by keyboard anarchists on internet forums who've seen a piece of a video and think they know exactly what happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Wait until the One attorney that doesn't have a commercial or isn't chasing a meat wagon a.k.a. 'Amber Lamps' does a search of how many stops are conducted by their local constabulary and how many end up in arrests for a 'controlled substance', each State, known forthwith as "The State", has a variance on what is "controlled" but KNOW this, the end result is the same. They first violate You, their "boss", I ALWAYS told the folks who were YELLING at Me that I worked for them, and it served Me well and I worked in a City that led the U.S. one year in murders per capita.

They first pull You over for some horse crap violation like the light that goes around the license plate is fully operational and then they begin their "fishing expedition" If You 'play the game' You become a "bottle cap" (Think of a fat guy combing the beach in black socks and sandals and His/Her metal finder beeps and He/She discovers a 'bottle cap'...)

Then if they feed You the b.s. line "for Your safety and Mine, do You have any guns or drugs in the car.."? Wouldn't both guns and/or dope stay in their current state of "safe" as long as noBody "pokes around"? Then when You say "NO" You don't want to give consent to a vehicle search they call in the k-9 who "works for treats" and who can be TRAINED to SHOW INTEREST on certain sections of the vehicle known to be used to conceal narcotics.. (There has to be more than a few YouTube™ videos..)

Then this gets "validated" when the citizen drives by and sees their tax $$$ at work, none the wiser that these 'perps' got railroaded from the start and when these "easy targets" are incarcerated (Prison Industries is a $3Billion/year industry) these folks are next..

Granted, I've been "off the job" for 10 years now but when I worked undercover in "Special Investigations" I could get a warrant in Ca. if You had a pager and other "indicia of sales" Now with the prevalence of the cell phone?, everybody is a "dealer".. I did start at the peak of "The Crack War" where the Urban (read: black or other) male was sentenced to Prison for using/possessing coc aine and the sub-Urban (read: white) was sentenced to jail or given Probation for using the same drug. The only difference was the Urban male "rocked" it up and by doing so He made 3X as much $$$ than whose game it was Cocaine-base vs. coc aine hydrochloride HCL or "powder"

Anyways if that One lawyer looked into local papers and see the numbers of arrests stemming from "k-9 alerted to a "possible" concealment and the subsequent search led to the arrests of Joe Blow.. then after violating Joe, Joe's rights, the U.S. Constitution they will violate Joe's neighbor's rights because after they seize His house illegally and get their $$$ it will fall into a state of disrepair and the surrounding area's home prices will slide even further than having a KNOWN drug abuser in the midst...

Sorry about that... It kind of got away from Me.. There are some great cops and in fact, I worked with a great K-9 that was One of the first to get killed in the Line of Duty. His handler got killed while serving a search warrant a few years later.

Again I apologize for length but I got caught up in the movie Mrs. Miniver..

namaste

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If you think its ok to unload a dog on someone who has surrendered..doesn't fawking matter what occured previous, you seriously need your head examined..the DA thought it was excessive.
Bye.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Yes, a jury. Ya know, the way we decide all criminal cases in the United States in a court room with evidence.

So we should wait for a jury but the cops can be judge, jury AND executioner. Go ruin someone's life copper.

Thankfully, people's fate is not decided by keyboard anarchists on internet forums who've seen a piece of a video and think they know exactly what happened.

Thankfully people are taking the tyranny on. At least in PA.

edit on 21-9-2014 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You are a sick individual.

Why do you condone hyper-violent attacks on US citizens?

Yeah he ran, that doesn't give police license to kill/brutalize someone. This is way over the top and just an example of police mentality.

"herk a derk, hey ya'll lets throw a dog at this guy! I'm kinda bored of just beating/shooting people. MERICA!!!!!!!!"

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare

You are a sick individual.

Why do you condone hyper-violent attacks on US citizens?

Yeah he ran, that doesn't give police license to kill/brutalize someone. This is way over the top and just an example of police mentality.

"herk a derk, hey ya'll lets throw a dog at this guy! I'm kinda bored of just beating/shooting people. MERICA!!!!!!!!"

If the guy had hit a van full of people and killed someone, you'd be on the opposite side saying he deserves to be killed.

People on this forum have a bad habit of using too much emotion and too little logic.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HandyDandy

So we should wait for a jury but the cops can be judge, jury AND executioner. Go ruin someone's life copper.

Thankfully people are taking the tyranny on. At least in PA.

I'm not a cop. I'm someone who is rational enough to know that drunk drivers running from the cops get what they have coming to them.

Most of you fail to understand the nature of Police K9's if you think the guy's life was in danger. The dog is trained to subdue... stop acting like it was a vicious beast sent in there to maim the guy.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'm someone who is rational enough to know that drunk drivers running from the cops get what they have coming to them.

Just like Rodney King deserved his beat down too right?

Most of you fail to understand the nature of Police K9's if you think the guy's life was in danger. The dog is trained to subdue... stop acting like it was a vicious beast sent in there to maim the guy.

Why turn a dog loose to "subdue" someone who already has their hands up and is complying at that point? Other than to deal out some "justice"?

I hope something like this happens to you.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
If you think its ok to unload a dog on someone who has surrendered..doesn't fawking matter what occured previous, you seriously need your head examined..the DA thought it was excessive.
Bye.

It doesn't matter what occurred previously?

Seriously?

A drunk driver slammed into a police cruiser and other vehicles while leading the cops on a high speed chase and you think that's irrelevant to the story because he "surrendered" by putting his hands up WHILE STILL IN A VEHICLE THAT CAN BE USED AS A DEADLY WEAPON????

Use your head... this is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

A cop's job is NOT to duel out punishment!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

That's going to be just about enough of that. I don't care how you feel about the events in question, the sniping stops NOW. Keep it on topic, not each other.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I'm someone who is rational enough to know that drunk drivers running from the cops get what they have coming to them.

Just like Rodney King deserved his beat down too right?

Why turn a dog loose to "subdue" someone who already has their hands up and is complying at that point? Other than to deal out some "justice"?

I hope something like this happens to you.

When you're in a running vehicle and you put your hands up, are your feet not still on the peddles? Is a moving car a deadly weapon? Can your hands just as easily go right back down to the steering wheel? If the guy was standing in the middle of the street with his hands up, I would consider the dog to be excessive. Hands up in a car means NOTHING when the cops can't see your immediate surroundings. Were I in that same situation, I wouldn't feel the least bit safe until the guy was out of the car, on the ground, and cuffed.

I don't wish ill will on people in an internet forum because I'm not a spiteful human being and my mind matured past age 12 but I'll point out again that if someone had been hit and hurt or killed by this guy, EVERYONE in this thread would be singing a different tune. You're all having a knee-jerk reaction to the surface of the issue instead of thinking about it logically. It's sad, really.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

A cop's job is NOT to duel out punishment!!!!!!!!

Exactly. A cop's job is to stop bad people from doing bad things.

If they pulled the guy out and beat him on the ground, I would agree that this is excessive use of force and police brutality. Sending a dog in to subdue an out-of-control suspect in a dangerous situation is NOT an example of that and a jury clearly agrees.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ok. I understand your point now.

Maybe not agree with it 100% but I see where you are coming from.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ok. I understand your point now.

Maybe not agree with it 100% but I see where you are coming from.

It's not often that people on web forums are willing to admit they hastily jumped to a conclusion. Kudos and thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join