It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I was a terrorist, well wouldn't I kill?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

it has STILL not backfired on the people who planned it out. Osama bin Laden was never any more than a puppet - good for his money and funding for roads. He wasn't a mastermind of anything.

Zawahiri wanted the unification of the middle east. 9/11 really did help to accomplish that. What's a few dead people on the road to a goal? That never would bother him... he almost certainly planned it that way.

At current moment however, al-baghdadi decided to step on many toes and go for the gold himself. That was not part of the plan.
edit on 21-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

When the said terrorists of 911 hit the twin Towers in New York. I wondered why would they target the Towers and not one of the nuclear Power Plant the US have, or Hoover Dam?

Probably because the Hoover Dam & Power Plants weren't ready to blow...

Cat amongst the pigeons?
Or a straightforward remark?

ATS will probably take it both ways!!
edit on 21-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 21-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct again!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Your way may have hurt the US worse, I don't know. I DO know, that the events on 9/11 are still felt even to this day.

Decent little article

As a beside, I don't speak for any terrorist either - I didn't think anyone thinks just because we discussed a topic means we are terrorists. lol

I know we feel the repercussions of 911 today. But who is putting on pressure! The governments or the terrorists.

It like a friend of mine said: Terrorism is like a TV commersial, And we have bought the Whole package.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

We sure did buy it.

Look at my post at the top of this page. What Zawahiri and other like-minded individuals wanted was a unified middle east. The best way to accomplish that is to have a common enemy - the unification happens automatically.

Zawahiri wanted for the middle east, the same thing Bush wanted for America. We lost Russia as the common foe, and we needed a new one at the same time Zawahiri and others wanted to unify the middle east and take middle easterners away from the new way of thinking that was infiltrating middle eastern society and taking them away from being unified.

The two goals played right into the hands of the other. Call it an unwitting partnership or whatever you like - both needed 9/11 to happen to better realize their goals.

What's crazy about the whole thing, is the position they have put us in now, today. Because now, if middle eastern countries don't put aside all else and unify, they will most likely die at the hands of either ISIS or WW3. Also, if the US doesn't stop now, and close her borders and withdraw from it all, and begin to heal herself, she will also die - the same way Rome did, over extended financially and militarily.. So... if we don't realize their goal, or at least Zawahiri's goal, we cannot survive. None of us.

So the only question in my mind is will we. Will we do what it takes to survive now, regardless of who started it?
edit on 21-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I have read about the issue you mention. It also seam as if these fractions dont want to cooperate With eachother at the moment ether. And a lot of it has to do With the US Money supply and military support which seams to shift hands as this conflic progresses.

So the only question in my mind is will we. Will we do what it takes to survive now, regardless of who started it?

The US can not give in at any cost, do to the Central Banking system that print their Dollar. The US also have a pact With Israel to keep the middle east stable at any cost. That is not working out very good for the US at the moment.

I personaly think the US walked right into a trap when they acted on 911. The US acted way to fast and way to hard without thinking. Iraq was their bigest mistake. If they wanted stability in the middle east. They should have waited With engaging Iraq until the smoke cleared.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So (let's just assume we believe the official story) - If several people can take out the twin-towers, why didn't they continue after the US declared their "War on Terror"? Like spy66 mentioned, why didn't they hit some nuclear power plants, we all know how insecure they are - if "killing americans" is really their agenda.

The events, including 9/11, just don't make sense at all to me.

PS: lovebeck, no, I don't have drones flying above my head, and you implying that I should is a little harsh.

edit on 21/9/14 by absente because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join