It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I was a terrorist, well wouldn't I kill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Something that got my attention recently is the whole debate about those "sleeper cells" gaining winds again, and
that made me think about what those sleeper cells we heard since 2001 have been up to. Well, obviously nothing.

So I was thinking - okay, either we are very lucky, the FBI and governments around the world are doing a good job protecting
us, or terrorists (in the form we are being told) simply don't exist.

So, if a was an evil terrorist (yes, with that big white beard) - would it be easy for me to kill a lot of people, let's say in the US or in Europe? The answer is yes. I don't even have to be smart. The internet is full of precise documentation (hell, even on youtube) on how to make bombs,
or how to kill people in various other ways. You can just google it. I could wipe out a whole school within one day if I had access to
the kitchen. I could easily plant bombs in a shopping mall without being caught. I could easily travel to Liberia, get some contaminated blood / body on the black marked and extract the Ebola virus. I don't really want to name a lot of examples, but the possibilities are endless, and it's not rocket science to follow some "tutorials".

A pretty good example is Iraq, where almost every day a bomb is going off. Wasn't this what the establishment warned us will happen in the US? So where are those bombs? Where are those "sleeper cells"? Do they have a 20-year sleeping cycle? I doubt it. Just remember the IRA per se, what they "accomplished", or even Hamas if we consider them a terrorist organisation.

And now, 13 years later we hear it again "ISIS crossing the border, sleeper cells, bla bla" - which is total BS. Yes, even if some fighters came back to their home countries, wouldn't they achieve a much stronger military reaction from the US, if they started bombing Western cities? Wouldn't one bomb killing hundreds of people on American soil bringing the American people into backing up another real war in the Middle East? So why would they bomb Western cities? The answer is - they wouldn't. Even though they're suicidal, they don't want to loose control in the Middle East.

So dear media, be it CNN, RT or BBC - Please stop bull* us about a threat that doesn't exist, because people are waking up on that fairytale about those dangerous sleeper cells and bearded men that will come after you and kill you. And if something happens, people should really start wondering who is pulling the strings. When something doesn't make sense, it simply doesn't.

So even if we here on ATS have a lot of differences on viewpoints, on who to blame for this on that, if 9/11 was an inside job or not, if we really fight a "War on Terror" or not - we all have to admit at some point that only 3 major terrorist attacks in those 13 years (9/11, London, Madrid) is very very strange. Of course some will say "well Homeland Security did their job" and I guess thats what the majority of "mainstream people" believe.

/rant over

George

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well George....., besides mentioning enough verboten words to get yourself a tour of that fantasy island resort in Guantanamo.....you've pretty much nailed my own thinking on these somnambulant Cells.....
The whole charade is wearing thinner by the day as they desperately try to create and manipulate our reality to suit their agenda...whatever it may be....
Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz......and every day a little more of the curtain falls down to give us a deeper look into the machinations of those in power.
The FBI has played a significant role in creating the bogus terror acts that were to precede as well as follow 9/11.
(as well as some previous involvement with the high jackers of 9/11)
Remember the shoe bomber was assisted to board his plane by a intelligence figure who got him on board without even having a passport....? the litany goes on....
Most of the terror has been almost to transparently false flagged.....

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: absente

Somehow I think...given the current political climate..this thread was probably a bad idea.

**backs out slowly**

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: U4ea82

Somehow I think...given the current political climate..this thread was probably a bad idea.

**backs out slowly**

Why? I am just expressing my opinion and my personal observations, in a straight way. That doesn't make me a
terrorist or suspect, if this is where you're referring to. Please elaborate on why this was "probably a bad idea".

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: absente

originally posted by: U4ea82

**backs out slowly**

Why? I am just expressing my opinion and my personal observations, in a straight way. That doesn't make me a
terrorist or suspect, if this is where you're referring to. Please elaborate on why this was "probably a bad idea".

Are you serious, or? Re-read your OP. I bet you have drones flying above you right now...and you probably should.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I suspect we are still at the stage of idiots being brainwashed into evil deeds by psychotic immans with dodgy dirty beards. Cells of people need organisation which seems more alighed to governmental secret services.

I will go back to what really gets me with this whole business and that's the ideology poisoners that need weeding out.

Religion for those that must have it in their lives - which they are free to do in a civilised country, needs to be uplifting and anb aid to good living for all in each individual's preferences within the law of the land to which all are subject and should be administered fairly across the board.

We are all being told continually by the media that these terrorists are very well capable of media manipulation - well so are most kids these days and a lot of people, these aren't purely terrorist skills they are every day usage skills that a large amount of people employ - unless you are shiloh who still has his computer on the divorce sometime table.

We should be able to trust our government's departments to keep us safe and pressure our governments to stop meddling in other country's in order to get their resources for as little as possible and stem the flow of hatred towards us as well as their misuse of the media for public manipulation, which many of us see through.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: absente

"So, if a was an evil terrorist (yes, with that big white beard)"

"those dangerous sleeper cells and bearded men that will come after you and kill you"
/rant over

George

The supposed perpetrators of the now infamous 9/11 attacks seemed to have left their Santa claus costumes beards in the sink.

Just saying

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
WHat ponders me when it comes to these terorrists is that, why do they target targets that have no negative effect on a Nations government. Terrorist dont really hurt any government by blowing up a bomb in a shoping mall or placing a bomb at a Coffy shop Close to a bussy Public street.

When the said terrorists of 911 hit the twin Towers in New York. I wondered why would they target the Towers and not one of the nuclear Power Plant the US have, or Hoover Dam?

Why dont they ever target vital government property if they really want Maximum effect on society of that nation?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

When the said terrorists of 911 hit the twin Towers in New York. I wondered why would they target the Towers and not one of the nuclear Power Plant the US have, or Hoover Dam?

Why dont they ever target vital government property if they really want Maximum effect on society of that nation?

If we are to believe the events of 9/11, you wouldn't call the Pentagon vital government property? Also. the plane that went down in the Pennsylvanian field was supposedly going to target either the White house or Capital building.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

If we are to believe the events of 9/11, you wouldn't call the Pentagon vital government property? Also. the plane that went down in the Pennsylvanian field was supposedly going to target either the White house or Capital building.

No, i wouldnt Call the Pentagon a vital target, because it dosent really effect the population or the government in a way a hit on a Nuclear Power plant would have done.

In stead of targetting the twin Towers and pentagon, imagine what damage hitting Three Nuclear Power plants would have done to the Population and the government. These target would kill a lot more than just 3000 People. The US would have had problems dealing With such damage even to day. The US might not even have been able to retaliate against Aghnistand or Iraq because of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Supposedly they were striking at American prestige and by taking out a symbol of Americas Economic global strength. Two Tall Twin towers missing from the skyline were a statement towards that end more than anything.

We always hear that they have issues with the American Government not the people. *If true.

edit on 21-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Supposedly they were striking at American prestige and by taking out a symbol of Americas Economic global strength. Two Tall Twin towers missing from the skyline were a statement towards that end more than anything.

We always hear that they have issues with the American Government not the people. *If true.

Terrorist dont gain any effect or benefit of targeting a symbol. Only the US government gains from such targets, It gives the government options to strike what ever presumed terrorist organisation they will benefit from.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

The problem is with the centers that seek control over them half a world a way.

You have heard the conspiracy theories that any country who has a state run bank is being taken down one after the other.

Well, this is true, and also why many middle easterners feel like their countries are being attacked by western governments and armies. Because of "banking" non-compliance and the unwillingness to participate in the IMF and get into debt with them.

That was why the twin towers...at least that is my take on it.

edit on 21-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I don't think it was about accomplishing a goal of killing people. It was a goal of taking down that symbol of control. It was to say, we can touch you too - we are not just victims.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Terrorism by it's nature is meant to terrorize.

Planes full of people being slammed into buildings *Whether Public Towers or Governmental Military offices* were a pretty graphic example of that.

How the Government decided to react to such attacks is what you're questioning here, not if the people were terrorized by the terrorists. I think many were terrorized on that day. They apparently accomplished quite a bit. Struck at America's symbols of Economic and military strengths AND terrorized the populous.

Over 2,996 were killed, the vast majority were civilians.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Would you kill to protect your way of life? Would you kill to preserve your folk, who are on the edge of extinction? I would, and if I have to, I will.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

I don't think it was about accomplishing a goal of killing people. It was a goal of taking down that symbol of control. It was to say, we can touch you too - we are not just victims.

I am just assuming and making thoughts. I dont speak on behalf of any of these terrorists. I just think its odd they way these People have chose their targets.

If you really wanted to hurt the US economy, Banking and the people. You would want to hit a few Nuclear Power plants.

Hitting a few of them would shut Down quite a lot of Things. And set in motion a lot of other Things that would cost a lot of Money and effort.

It would also send a real Message: We can really Reach and hurt you.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

In stead of targetting the twin Towers and pentagon, imagine what damage hitting Three Nuclear Power plants would have done to the Population and the government. These target would kill a lot more than just 3000 People. The US would have had problems dealing With such damage even to day. The US might not even have been able to retaliate against Aghnistand or Iraq because of it.

I see you've edited your previously reply.

I have no idea why they didn't, Who knows what kind of mental faculties those people had. I guess for some killing 3,000 people and taking down two of the worlds tallest buildings and striking at the heart of US military power in a matter of hours wasn't a big enough blood bath and act of destruction.

*Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks, No matter how much the "I love Bush and Cheney" crowd screams, whines or stomp their feet

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I see you've edited your previously reply.

I have no idea why they didn't, Who knows what kind of mental faculties those people had. I guess for some killing 3,000 people and taking down two of the worlds tallest buildings and striking at the heart of US military power in a matter of hours wasn't a big enough blood bath and act of destruction.

*Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks, No matter how much the "I love Bush and Cheney" crowd screams, whines or stomp their feet

Well hitting the tow Towers and pentagon sure set Things in motion. I Guess it was just a poor judgment of targets on behalf of the People who planned out this attack. Becasue it sure back fired on them really fast.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Your way may have hurt the US worse, I don't know. I DO know, that the events on 9/11 are still felt even to this day.

Decent little article

As a beside, I don't speak for any terrorist either - I didn't think anyone thinks just because we discussed a topic means we are terrorists. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join