It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Things About Millennials That Make Corporate America [snip] Its Pants

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: beezzer

Your post reminds me of the parents willing to kick their kid out on the street and let them die because they aren't "successful" and embarrassing.

How is that much different than wanting the babyboomers to die and get out of the way?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hypocrite....you have no credibility!!

Ive seen these posts as well, they are completely contradictory to the compassion and helping others mentality he says we lack........

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

and the hippies of the sixties were going to turn the world into a peace loving utopia too, LMFAO, the most materialistic generation of them ALL

The same generation now running the county
edit on 123030p://bSunday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

edit on 123030p://bSunday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Great reply, I can hardly wait till a millennial entrepreneur ends up hiring other Millennials and sees how all those points in the original post work in real life. People who, just starting adult life out wanting to be on the top without putting forth the effort are going to have life smack all their teeth out. Life rewards those willing to do what the masses won't or can't. There really aren't any shortcuts to success, you have to put forth more effort than others will. Millennials lack that ability for the most part. Keep whining about how screwed your generation is because of other generations, someone will fill the void left by your lack of ambition. Then you can whine about how this new group "stole" your birthright.

Stop whining, Start doing. Till then all you are going to get is laughing at you.

That is a brilliant assessment my friend... My wife hires and fires them all the time I should have let her reply to the op. She says in Virginia there is plenty of work if you want to work.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

and the hippies of the sixties were going to turn the world into a peace loving utopia too, LMFAO, the most materialistic generation of them ALL

From that time...
McCain
Kerry
Bush

Real hippies, those men

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

good post, but thinking about hardships, think WW1 and WW2 and the great depression, that is overcoming hardships,

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Those guys?

wrong list.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Those guys?

wrong list.

Don't see any other list.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Your post reminds me of the parents willing to kick their kid out on the street and let them die because they aren't "successful" and embarrassing.

That's pretty much what my folks did to me and the reason I dropped out of school. I set out to prove them wrong. At least we are on speaking terms these days.

You can pick your nose, and pick your friends, but you can't pick family.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Face it. You old folks #ed up. You #ed up nice and good, allowed the government to run unchecked, and #ed all the generations to come after you.

If the young cannot change the system now, if it is too late because of your past failures - well then we will burn it all the # down.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Those guys?

wrong list.

Don't see any other list.

The only list I can think of off the top of me head is...
Charlie Manson
Bill Ayers
Bernardine Dohrn
etc...etc...

Pretty much doom on doom as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Face it. You old folks #ed up. You #ed up nice and good, allowed the government to run unchecked, and #ed all the generations to come after you.

If the young cannot change the system now, if it is too late because of your past failures - well then we will burn it all the # down.

Well...many of you asked for it after all, and now you got it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

*beezzer hands lightedhype a trophy for participating. . . . . *

Aside from burning it all down, do you have any suggestions that may be thought of as constructive?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Chances are if anyone comes trying to burn down what I have achieved in life just because they are to jealous or lazy...this will be the outcome.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ive always loved this discussion....You get all the old farts complaining about the youth, just like their parents and grandparents did. And the whole time they forget that we're nothing but a product of the generation before us, just as my children will be to me.

You guys forget that YOU handed us this world with all its many issues and YOU molded this generation into what it is.

Dont like it? Disappointed? Too late now. You created this.

edit on 21-9-2014 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

What kind of world do you plan to hand to your children?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Spoken like a true entitlement minded child.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

A much much better place than this. And dont assume Im just an anonymous nobody posting about my dreams and aspirations....

Change begins in the mind...and if I personally cant take the steps to make this place better for everyone involved, then Im going to make sure I hand my children the tools to do so.

It doesnt happen overnight, and no 1 generation can do it. But I cant forget that I am responsible for the future and I have the greatest asset at home to persuade future outcomes.

In short: I may never change the world. But Im raising two children that might and I can never forget that.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
best way to 'STICK IT TO DA MAN' lol, sorry guys...happy sunday right? sunday funday?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No you won't!

Unlike many of the geezers here I applaud your angst and rebellion but the reality is; it takes effort, planning, and knowledge to start a violent movement. So far all I hear is BS, just like from the older disaffected "revolutionaries" here on ATS.

The bread and circus strategy works just like "they" planned.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join