It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYU Professor: Boston Bombing "Official Story is Highly Problematic"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Mark Crispin Miller is professor of media studies at New York University, and the author of the book: Fooled Again, How the Right Stole the 2004 Elections. He is known for his writing on American media and for his activism on behalf of democratic media reform. His books include Boxed In: The Culture of TV, Seeing Through Movies, and Mad Scientists, a study of war propaganda. He graduated from Northwestern University with a BA in 1971, Johns Hopkins University with an MA in 1973, and a Ph.D. in 1977.

Curious to what you guys think about this guy stating the obvious?
I have one question:
Why haven't we seen a recent photo of the suspect?

I believe his sister was in the news a couple weeks ago..for what, I can't remember.

edit on 20-9-2014 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2014 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
You know, at first I didn't think much conspiracy about the Boston bombings but at the time I really didn't follow it as I had many personal issues.. Now that I review it more I do believe there's some fishy stuff going on.. I just don't get who'd really gain from this except as a test run to see how quick a large suburb could be locked down and militarized strategically and effectively..

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hell, they got away with murdering an unarmed man in police custody........shot in cold blood....and other firsts which are sure to be repeated at later times more frequently as we become inured to them.....win win for them.....

join