It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MA17 Ukraine, the Netherlands, Australia and Belgium sign non disclosure agreement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

More like anti-American.

Every article they have is.

I already posted a link where they talk about how great North Korea is.

Amazing how they don't see the irony with globalresearch and the silly articles they post. NK being great how laughable is that?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Scratching my head about the bio weapon bomb aboard as it's flight path wasn't to Russia and if it was going to be sprayed across the East Ukraine countryside the plane would have had to modified and it looks like it wasn't

Also wouldn't the people arriving on the scene come into contact with this bio weapon while in contact with the bodies and wreckage assuming the explosion didn't eradicate it instantly

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

The whole thing makes no sense. Not to mention the investigators from the people who are "in on it" did not arrive in hazmat suits or anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: absente
can both of you continue your debate somewhere else? It's reminding me of 5th grade.
Thanks

I asked for a reliable source. If you don't like it I do not care. Asking for a reliable source is not out of line, it should be the norm.

If we are in the business of seeking the truth perhaps we should consider doing our own research and find our own sources.

I notice there is often 'discussion' over 'sources' in many threads and I cannot help thinking that this is the tactic of the shills. Not suggesting Occamsrazor is such, just passing an observation generally.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Scratching my head about the bio weapon bomb aboard as it's flight path wasn't to Russia and if it was going to be sprayed across the East Ukraine countryside the plane would have had to modified and it looks like it wasn't

Also wouldn't the people arriving on the scene come into contact with this bio weapon while in contact with the bodies and wreckage assuming the explosion didn't eradicate it instantly

The idea was for the MH17 to crash into a Russian city in a 911 style attack

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: absente
can both of you continue your debate somewhere else? It's reminding me of 5th grade.
Thanks

I asked for a reliable source. If you don't like it I do not care. Asking for a reliable source is not out of line, it should be the norm.

If we are in the business of seeking the truth perhaps we should consider doing our own research and find our own sources.

I notice there is often 'discussion' over 'sources' in many threads and I cannot help thinking that this is the tactic of the shills. Not suggesting Occamsrazor is such, just passing an observation generally.

No. When you make a post use a reliable source. My job is not to fact check every unreliable source on every ATS thread and then provide a reliable one.

Just so we are clear, I DID look, and the main source appears to be Global Research. That is where this originated. If you notice that is not the OP source .. which is just a little blog, not a source at all even. So I did do some research, tracked this back to Global Research, and asked the OP to post a source that is reliable.

This is ATS .. you know, deny ignorance and all that ... not wallow in it when it fits our bias.

You can also notice I never said this was wrong, I did not say either way, maybe there is a good source, either way it's not my job to fix the OP's thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ispyed

I did a little bit more research and found another source. It is Ukranian internet site
www.unian.net...

In Russian it reads :

12.08.2014 | 15:18 В рамках четырехстороннего соглашения, подписанного 8 августа между Украиной, Нидерландами, Бельгией и Австралией, информация о расследовании катастрофы малайзийского “Боинга-777” разглашаться не будет.
Как передает корреспондент УНИАН, об этом сегодня на брифинге в Киеве сообщил спикер генпрокурора Юрий Бойченко.

Подробности читайте на УНИАН: www.unian.net...

This is the original source of this info. All other sites used this info without providing their own sources.
The man that allegedly leaked this is Yuri Boychenko, Ukranian official at General Prosecution office.
This unian agency is certainly not prorussian, in the same page they claim that it was Russian Buk that shot down Malaysian airbus.
edit on 21-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

Ukranian language source www.unian.ua...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hmm I live in Australia and I dont remember being consulted on this issue.

Must have missed that memmo.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No. When you make a post use a reliable source. My job is not to fact check every unreliable source on every ATS thread and then provide a reliable one.

care to enlighten us as to what you job is on ATS ?

This is ATS .. you know, deny ignorance and all that ... not wallow in it when it fits our bias. You can also notice I never said this was wrong, I did not say either way, maybe there is a good source,

so instead of helping to get to the bottom of the story you just create confusion .....brilliant keep up the good work of not helping to find the truth....

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dozens of sources are covering the revelation that western aligned nations are in a conspiracy of silence to deprive the public about the truth of MH17.

None of these sources part of the main stream media.

The MSM has slammed a lid on this story, demonstrating the control they have over the 'OFFICIAL' news.

It's up to us to put the pieces together.

A "reliable source", Reuters, has reported Russia demanding all data generated by the inquiry be published, which has not happened.

That the black box data and cockpit recordings are being withheld is contrary to the basic principles of Western justice.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This is proof that a non-disclosure agreement is already in effect and we are only now learning about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

How Great America is and Has Became? oh the Irony lets ignore the facts and focus our attention to elsewhere...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

By the Way Ukrainian Government defender, Global Research has the being the few sources that was posting the truth about Syria and your beloved MODERATE Rebel bandwagon.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah Vice News very reliable like they have being be before..

Well, imagine that I wasn't using that as a source in this thread...Good try though.

Proven false by whom Ukrainian government?

How about the separatists themselves...

Pro-Russian separatist Igor Girkin has claimed corpses near the debris died days before the plane took off.
According to rebel website Russkaya Vesna, the leader was told by people at the scene in eastern Ukraine that 'a significant number of the bodies were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And yet there are no reports that this actually happened, because that would be major news from the ones who have seen and most likely performed autopsies of the dead.

That alone debunks the "they were already dead theory", but feel free to prove me wrong...

edit on 21-9-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

By the Way Ukrainian Government defender, Global Research has the being the few sources that was posting the truth about Syria and your beloved MODERATE Rebel bandwagon.

Care to show me where I have ever said I back the rebels in Syria, because I never have and Syria is not something I really discuss but obviously you know me better than I know myself...Oh wait you don't.

Way to go, making statements that show you are clueless.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Has anyone been able to find the source report for this? i ask because so far from what I have seen this story started with an article from strategia-22.livejournal.com...

I have not seen anything other than 3rd part site report on this. While I am not ruling it out, I think its being made into something its not.

You have 4 countries making an agreement to not release information on the investigation. Contrary to whats being posted, the investigation was to determine cause of death only, not assign blame.

Sine you have 4 nations involved, all who have differing standards and laws when it comes to releasing information, would it not make sense for the countries to create one coherent policy about release of information?

Article translation -

As part of the 4-party agreement signed on August 8 between Ukraine, the Netherlands, Belgium and Australia, information
the progress and results of the investigation catastrophe Malaysian "Boeing-777" will not be disclosed.
As the correspondent UNIAN correspondent, August 10 at a briefing in Kiev said Speaker prosecutor Yuri Boychenko. According to him
said that during the investigations are ongoing examination and other investigative actions - the results will be announced on
completion of the investigation, and only if, the consensus agreement of all the parties who signed the corresponding agreement.

These deaths flight MH17 in the Donetsk region. will be published in obtaining the consent of all the parties that are involved in
investigation. Any of the signatory countries have the right to veto the publication of results of the investigation without explanation. In the GPU pointed out that at the moment investigations are ongoing, conducted the examination. Only after the conclusion of this agreement the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine ratified the agreement on sending Malaysian personnel to investigate the disaster of the passenger liner "Malaysian Airlines" in the Donetsk region.

International experts admit that to survey the wreck site of the Malaysian Boeing-777 will take a few weeks.
The second phase of the search for the remains of the victims of flight MH17 will be discussed next week.
Thus, we can safely assume - results of the investigation actually classified and final report of the expert or will not be made public never (precedent already exists), or only a few years later, when the political causes of the accident will lose its relevance.
The conclusion is simple - the interim results of the investigation directly prove innocence Russia and / or the DNR to the death of a Malaysian ship and that it does not suit the signatory countries. Of course this does not apply to ordinary citizens or relatives of the victims, and the ruling political elites of these countries.
PS The only country which refused (and categorically) to sign the agreement - Malaziyya. But it is in today.

the part bolded above is what talks about the classified portion, and only if one of the nations who was affected objects to the publishing of the personal information.

It says nothing about hiding any information.

Preliminary Report article - Time
Official Preliminary Report - PDF format English

Per the report, and has been stated time and again in the past that certain peoples ignore -

In accordance with paragraph 3.1 of ICAO Annex 13, the sole objective of this investigation is the prevention of similar accidents and incidents. It is not the purpose of this activity to apportion blame or liability in respect of any party.

With this being said, can someone explain whats being hidden?
edit on 21-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What's being hidden?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The evidence.
edit on -05:0019149022014-09-21T11:02:19-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Once again your citing daily mail.. Which by the way, were behind these such articles.

Sickening Instagram account showcases Mrs Assad's fantasy world 'of tending to her people' as, in reality, nation disintegrates

Massacres, emails, and a modern Marie Antoinette: The messages that show Asma al-Assad shopped for baubles at Harrods as her husband slaughtered thousands

Baby born into a bloodbath: President Assad's British-born wife Asma, 37, said to be PREGNANT with her fourth child

William Hague condemns Assad's election victory as 'an insult to Syrians' that bore 'no relation to genuine democracy'

'Hero' father whose son was killed during 2011 summer riots returns from mercy mission in war-torn Syria

Even before the emergence of the ISIS the dailymail and other news outlets were spinning and promoting the fighters and what would soon become ISIS even on 2013.

Assad was targeting terrorists from within his country and the fighters that were coming from Turkey. As for its claims on Ukraine i am sure the dailymail are very reliable knowing its record and the record i shown you here...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
a reply to: Xcathdra

What's being hidden?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The evidence.

I linked to the report in my response so I am not sure why you ignored it.

The report in this case was to only determine cause of death, not investigate responsibility of who brought the flight down. That is also in my post and is in the first few pages of the report.

I also cited why the clause was made and explained it.

What issues do you have with it?

Read this -

edit on 21-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join