It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Climate March in history on 09/21 in NYC to put pressure on world leaders at UN Climate Summ

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Now, now, hold the horses, remember that is nothing done in this nation and around the world by the globalist elite that it doesn't have a price tag of the tax payers while the elite reap profits.

While we all should be concern about our environment and what we are causing to earth, remember that "Global Warming" is become the biggest profitable scam of this new century, our children for generations to come will be the milking cows to the pushers of the scam.

And that is the truth, never trust the elite and the political whores when it comes to changing laws and enforcing rules that includes taxing the working class for the benefit of the pockets of the few.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cynic

His claim is that he is part of the UN SG Climate Change something or other. He must know better then you or I.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hey, who was it again that designed and holds the "Carbon Trading" system???? Hmmmmm, I wonder who will make a fortune off this...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
How does that meme go?

What if we're wrong on Climate Change/Man made global warming? What if we're totally wrong in every way?

Then we'll have:

More renewable energy
Less reliance on Foreign oil
Cheaper more efficient solar energy
Cheaper well made electric cars
Better ways to fight drought and produce food
Less air pollution
Higher MPG vehicles
More trees, greenways,bike trails/lanes
Better, faster, cheaper mass transit
Less pollution in our water
Better ways to prepare, handle and clean up after hurricanes and cyclones
less fracking

um....how is this a bad thing? Because a few people want to enable a carbon tax. Is that the only issue? Then fight that.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
All people needs to know to understand the scam Behind the "Global warming scam" is the names behind the agenda.

And at the end, taxing people and making more laws will accomplish nothing more than fattening the pockets of the ones that invented the scam.

At the end the only way to save the world is to have half of the human population annihilated. Because as the population keeps growing resources will keep disappearing.

common sense tells you that, you can not support more than what you can produce.

This is a great article of who will benefit from Global Warming scam as long as it profitable and the green iniciative agenda.

GLOBAL WARMING: THE MARKETING OPPORTUNITY

Because everybody can profit at the expense of the citizen-taxpayer?

Consider those who profit from this scheme.

Politicians -- more regulation equals more control over the voters and even better over those special interests who pay lobbyists to shovel money in the direction of the politicians and their friends in the form of campaign funds and sweet deals of the relatives and friends of the politician. Of course, the politician reciprocates by making juicy local, state, and federal contracts available to their supporters.

Lawyers -- those who write the law in such a manner as to require additional attorneys to read and interpret the legislation and those who act as lobbyists paid by special interests to kill or modify pending legislation.

The government -- are you kidding? Higher costs and increased revenues (paid by the citizen-taxpayers) equal increased taxes and fees to feed the ever-burgeoning bureaucracy. The ability to further regulate the lives of its citizens to their advantage is supremely attractive.

The polluters -- who can get away with murder, literally as people die from airborne and/or waterborne contaminants and who can simply pass along the total costs for lobbying and offsets to their customers who are fondly referred to as "ratepayers." Or, in industry parlance, "cash cows."

Marketers of "goods and services" -- benefit by charging an unquestioned premium for their offerings while avoiding the natural skepticism of those who normally buy their goods.

Charities & "Educational Foundations" -- who rake in the tax-free contributions while doing little more than printing some cheap literature, producing a "fun" event and giving the "ladies that lunch" an opportunity to show off their latest clothes, jewelry and plastic surgery.

The media -- who fills hundreds of hours with cheap, programming to help their audience feel good about themselves.

The Consultants -- universal whores of the universe as they "advise" their clients on how to be "green," or, at least, how to appear "green" so as to cash-in on the tremendous riches to follow.

The banks -- ludicrous at it sounds, select banks are ready to issue so-called "green" credit cards so their cardholders can rack-up further debt as they buy "green" things, travel on "green" vacations, and spend lots of money adapting their house to the latest "green" standard. The only "green" these people see is in the bottom line.

And our sworn enemies -- Most of the global warming nonsense comes from the anti-American United Nations, an ineffective and failed super-political body that exists to perpetuate its one existence and to feather the nests of the "functionaries" who are engaged in so-called "worldly" matters. A motley collection of dictators, petty-tyrants and bureaucrats who are attempting to transfer political power and control away from sovereign nations to petty little international councils who would suddenly be vested with the authority to regulate the affairs of other nations by imposing production and energy caps -- and raise money by imposing fines and penalties for non-compliance. This is similar to gun control where law-abiding citizens are punished while the criminals with their guns roam free -- to harass the law abiding citizens.
In fact, there are few corporations and organizations that cannot claim some benefit from "going" green -- or, at least, appearing to go green.

One, going green is good for profits -- who questions the up-charge for a so-called "green" product or service when you are saving the earth?

Two, going "green" allows one to suspend their natural sense of skepticism when faced with claims that are more science fiction than science.

Three, "green" is such a meaningless terms, in a legal sense, that almost any product or service can qualify for a "green" label. This can be compared to the "organic" marketing scheme, also with no basis in law, which allows products to be sold at an up-charged premium to a generation of "feel gooders" who believe somehow that this "organic" product is somehow better for you than something without the label. Ludicrous, you bet. Similar to paying $5.00 for a liter of "special" water that in reality was taken from a city tap, run through a filtration system, injected with minerals and salts for taste -- and sold to people who have been conditioned to believe tap water is somehow contaminated or inferior to the "special" brand.

www.onecitizenspeaking.com...

Profit first worry about the environment 100 years later down the roadby that time we all be death. Our children will inherit the debt, (I mean the earth)

edit on 23-9-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hey, lets talk about how much crap was left behind the march yesterday?

So concerned about the well being of the earth.. how about you pick up your trash! Just because you 'march for the cause' does not excuse you from littering!

Learn to pick up your trash, then perhaps I might listen.. until then.. NO DEAL!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Sadly our mighty dollar is link to fossil fuels and that is how the corporatist wants it, is lie, my friend, don't let your head be filled with promises of a green utopia, our problems is that earth population has become uncontrollable and resources will not be there.

Before earth become green we will die paying taxes or hunger, whichever kill us first.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sadly our mighty dollar is link to fossil fuels and that is how the corporatist wants it, is lie, my friend, don't let your head be filled with promises of a green utopia, our problems is that earth population has become uncontrollable and resources will not be there.

Before earth become green we will die paying taxes or hunger, whichever kill us first.

I don't think we're anywhere near running out of resources. That's my only argument with you. Just remember that there is plenty of free sunlight and wind power. We'll never run out of energy. Most of our world is water. All we need are desalinization plants and that technology is improving all the time. We'll never run out of water. I'm not a fan of GMOs but there are literally 100s of new farming technologies being developed or improving as I type this. We probably won't run out of Food. There is also lot's of new architectural, engineering and building techniques developing and so much land that is being put to waste that we can use. We won't run out places to live anytime soon either.

So if there is enough room, Food, energy and water...I think we're good.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That money flow could be connected to any tax with a purpose, not just carbon tax/ climate tax.

There is of course a business behind the tax as the money is being spent and someone earning it, that goes for all taxes, but what is it actually spent on and how much is going to each spender.
Do you have any actual evidence the money is going in to a selected group of peoples pocket instead of used to fund actual science and solutions.

It's obvious that someone is making money, but it's to easy to say it is a money scam, especially without evidence, so far i have seen noone provide evidence of a money scam, i just see people claiming it.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Global.Panic.Attack.BigMoney

Quote by Club of Rome: "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill....All these dangers are caused by human intervention....and thus the “real enemy, then, is humanity itself....believe humanity requires a common motivation, namely a common adversary in order to realize world government. It does not matter if this common enemy is “a real one or….one invented for the purpose."

Global Warming Quotes & Climate Change Quotes: Human-Caused Global Warming Advocates/Supporters

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I guess you have forgotten about Obama green energy pay offs to companies that went banckrupted, in other words tax payer dollars, millions of it that went lost.

Yes, is a scam when those that are behind green energy and trying to save the planned can not even get their so call ideas working.

Obama “Green Energy” Scandals Widen as Lawmakers Probe Deeper

www.thenewamerican.com...“green-energy”-scandals-widen-as-lawmakers-probe-deeper

Anybody can get in high horse of saving the planet if they can get tax payers dollars to start a business, run with the money and then claim bankruptcy.

President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

dailysignal.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Mianeye

I guess you have forgotten about Obama green energy pay offs to companies that went banckrupted, in other words tax payer dollars, millions of it that went lost.

Yes, is a scam when those that are behind green energy and trying to save the planned can not even get their so call ideas working.

Obama “Green Energy” Scandals Widen as Lawmakers Probe Deeper

www.thenewamerican.com...“green-energy”-scandals-widen-as-lawmakers-probe-deeper

Anybody can get in high horse of saving the planet if they can get tax payers dollars to start a business, run with the money and then claim bankruptcy.

President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

dailysignal.com...

nothing compared to the oil company scams perpetrated by Bush/Cheney and Haliburton. You do know that Haliburton made over $40 Billion off of the war in Iraq right?

Some how these green energy conspiracies/scams whatevers, pale in comparison to the big oil stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
*sigh*
Opposition to the march is hardly jealousy because "Your cause failed".
I'll leave it at that because there's more conversation going on, explaining it in detail, if one wants to understand it.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
How does that meme go?

What if we're wrong on Climate Change/Man made global warming? What if we're totally wrong in every way?

Then we'll have:

More renewable energy
Less reliance on Foreign oil
Cheaper more efficient solar energy
Cheaper well made electric cars
Better ways to fight drought and produce food
Less air pollution
Higher MPG vehicles
More trees, greenways,bike trails/lanes
Better, faster, cheaper mass transit
Less pollution in our water
Better ways to prepare, handle and clean up after hurricanes and cyclones
less fracking

um....how is this a bad thing? Because a few people want to enable a carbon tax. Is that the only issue? Then fight that.

Let me see what I got in TWO SECONDS from the internet:
""The Rockefeller family /ˈrɒkɨfɛlər/ is an American industrial, political, and banking family that made one of the world's largest fortunes in the oil business""

oil business
Oil Business
OIL BUSINESS

Ok, the rest thinking I leave to you guys. Not addressing someone in particular: Sometimes it helps to activate some brain cells! "Rockefeller" was of course just picked randomly, but you know what I am getting at here...

Ok..little help: WHY would someone have an agenda to deny global warming/climate change....and why is it that those who deny it are most often conservative/right? (And this is where the Jeopardy music starts) Much luck finding the correct answer! : )
edit on 9/23/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I am not fan of oil barons and their profit making scam, after all they also have the advantage of having the government in their pockets and receiving subsidies from the tax payer that they do not need when their profits are record braking.

But thanks to that ability of our corporations to buy politicians, because the Supreme court support that, our dollars are no longer backed by gold since the 70s, but by oil

The oil shortage and US no having enough oil is another scam that our oil barons and government has created in order to manipulate oil prices in wall street with the help of speculators paid by private interest.

Because the government rather rent our oil resources to foreign countries that allowing the nations enjoy their own resources.

But what that tells you, or what can I tell you, that is another story.

No, is not money "yet" in green initiatives for the profiteers, but the government can screw the working class with taxation, under the umbrella of saving the planet, mean while the oil barons are not ready to change oil for greenie and the government for now will never tag the US dollar to green initiatives.

Its not going to happen anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Has this been posted yet?
www.upworthy.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Has this been posted yet?
www.upworthy.com...

My God.

They're really pouring it on.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

idk, I think he's pretty passionate about it.

on second thought...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 23-9-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Ok, the rest thinking I leave to you guys. Not addressing someone in particular: Sometimes it helps to activate some brain cells! "Rockefeller" was of course just picked randomly, but you know what I am getting at here...

I don't. What are you getting at? Seems the Rockefellers get it.

The divesting organization garnering all the headlines is the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, a respected charity that is run by the heirs of John D. Rockefeller, who built his fortune refining oil at Standard Oil Company. The Rockefeller Brothers Fund and about 50 other foundations have a combined $4.2 billion in assets total, which will no longer be invested in fossil fuel companies. Combined with individual investors and other institutions, such as colleges and faith groups, a total of $50 billion assets has been pledged to not be invested in fossil fuel companies.
time.com...
Will it hurt oil? Not really. But the writing on the wall is getting larger.
edit on 9/24/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join